The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

2209 posts Page 36 of 148
Previous 1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 148 Next
Re: Bean & Oates - Mad Eaters!
18 Apr 2014, 21:23
Thanks @madcatlady I have bought (from twenty pence garden center) small plants of several toms, courgette, French and runner beans, aubergine- (never grown before) and cues.

Seeds, basil, tomatoes, radish, salad leaves, night scented stocks and mesembryanthemum. -thank The Lord for predictive text on that one. Lol.
Also got six small new shrubs to put in pots until we've sorted out the garden on the fence side as nothing grows there.
I think I will do like you and get plugs for bedding plants.

Twenty pence is getting massive,
Going to be a busy weekend for me now in the garden. WOOP
19 Apr 2014, 07:21
Hmm not sure about those funny bean books Candy. Sounds like a joke shop. I wondered abot calling it BlueTed's as that's the name of my lifelong teddy and he could be part of my branding...plus if I don't put books in the title I'm free to incorporate toys as well at a later stage!

Well there's no weigh I'm gonna make my Easter goal tomorrow...sob :curse: I weighed in at 11:3 today and I can just feel I am retaining water. Feeling very miffed about the whole thing. Never mind, a lovely walk with the girls will sort that out...and at least I can eat chocolate tomorrow!

Sniffing away here. Is it me or is it a bad hay fever year...already? :bugeyes: :confused:

Fasting again today :shock:
19 Apr 2014, 14:18
Love the avatar @nursebean so apt and so cute.

I know I don't mention my weight very often but I'm back down to 12.11, I shall be glad when I'm heading on back down onwards my pre Xmas low of 12.6.
Was given a mini Easter egg today, haven't touched it. Had poached egg on a slice of kings mill 60/50 for brunch and hubs is getting some steaks in the way home from golf for dinner.
I dint run yesterday, was too cold and tired from being ip at 6.30. What's that all about.

Might have bought a new car it's a white Audi Q5.

Seeds are sown. Greenhouse chicken proofed.

Food facts
Fat 20
Carbs 29
Cals 385.

Cals burned 1789.
19 Apr 2014, 17:46
Ooh well the weights moving downwards...hoorah!

I have to say I nearly gave up my fast today. I'm just so eager to eat my chocolate tomorrow I can hardly contain myself! I wonder if I'll be disappointed and discover that I've gone off chocolate

Bean :bugeyes:
19 Apr 2014, 17:51
You should be extremely proud of yourself bean. You may not have the urge for as much chocolate now.
19 Apr 2014, 17:55
I think it must feel like doing a marathon...so near and yet so far. I can almost taste the finishing line...and it's full of chocolate!

Bean :bugeyes:
19 Apr 2014, 17:57
@nursebean dont forget,easter sunday starts from midnight..you can eat choc from then if youre still awake! :lol:
I think you need to focus on how well youve done rather than worry over Easter goals..
How long you been dojng ADF? Since Feb? No mean feat
Plus you ve stuck it out all thru a "no chocco " Lent
Give yrself a pat on the back!
I LOVE the name Blue Ted!wd like to see a pic of the handsome fellow.
Hope the girls are ok
@Carieoates todays stats are impressive..well done! X :like:
19 Apr 2014, 18:11
Oh thanks Candy. You're right, I shouldn't be so tough on myself I guess!

I'm so pleased you like BlueTed! He's a poor old boy who's bean with me throughout my life. He's in a bit of a state. I'll post a piccie when I'm next upstairs!

As for midnight...what a great idea...may have to set my alarm

Bean :shock:
19 Apr 2014, 19:00
Bean!@nursebean!
You wd be in Chox Heaven if you were here!
A neighbour has just rung my bell..has got a trolley FULL of a choice of easter eggs...one for each flat! ( we have 34 flats..
No,it's 33 i think,as no number 13)
They ranged from Malteser eggs to M n Ms to Cadburys Caramel! More but i can't remember!
I went for the caramel :razz:
19 Apr 2014, 20:55
Oh my word, Candy, who is this chocolate fairy you have?!

:shock:
20 Apr 2014, 08:19
Wow indeed candy, I'm the chocolate fairy in this house.

Well done bean. On your chocolate and Easter challenge.

So what's next.........
I'm hoping that I have cracked my mega slow loss phase and can keep up with you once again.
Now that I am back to work on Tuesday and no significant holidays/celebration I will continue to 4.3 with 16.8 and low carb.
There should be no reason whatsoever that I shouldn't drop 6lb before 29th May. Apart from my sons 18th Birthday on 7th May.

This time next week I shall be "going insane" fingers crossed for warm weather, rain won't matter as I will be getting wet anyway,
20 Apr 2014, 11:22
As requested @Candicemarie here is my darling BlueTed. What d'you think? As you'll notice, he's no longer blue :shock:

Bean :grin:
20 Apr 2014, 11:45
Oh dear, he HAS been in the wars!
20 Apr 2014, 12:19
He is a much loved Ted by the looks of things Beano! X
20 Apr 2014, 12:28
Ah yes, he's bean through thick and thin with me!
Previous 1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 148 Next
2209 posts Page 36 of 148