The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

2209 posts Page 37 of 148
Previous 1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 148 Next
Re: Bean & Oates - Mad Eaters!
20 Apr 2014, 12:31
He's cool..what you might call " shabby chic" x!
20 Apr 2014, 14:06
Oh no...you don't like him? :cry:
20 Apr 2014, 14:18
Eggscuse me...me n Blue Ted love each other!
I think shabby chic is fab! X and Blue Ted a good name for yr bookstore x
21 Apr 2014, 10:21
Ok need some buddy advice...

I've now decided to call my shop...wait for it..."Tiddlytales". What d'you think?

Oh hang on, just had a thought...what about smallstories? (Instead of tall stories...plus it's for kids?)

Hope you're ok today. Are you back to work tomorrow?

Enjoy your fast day :wink:

Bean :starving:
21 Apr 2014, 11:06
I like it "Tiddlytales" has a nice ring to it. But is it a current phrase or one which we know and love from our childhoods?

Will you be able to make a living from this, people do buy books a lot on line don't they. As apposed to kindles and iBooks?
Yes I'm fasting today. Had a bit of a jippy tum yesterday, everything I ate disagreed with me. I blame it on the yoghurt I had being three days out of date, :frown:

Back to work tomorrow.

So what's the new plan then Bean. I'm going for 4- 6lb loss befor end of May.
Being back at work will definitely help this.

Blimey getting my new car on Saturday. Just been on the phone haggling him down on the finance. 6% is what I want. He must think I'm stupid 11% what a load of rubbish,
Fingers crossed Eh :wink:
21 Apr 2014, 11:14
Hmm new plan, eh? Well, my holiday starts in 6 weeks' time so I'd like to be 10:8 by then, but that might be a bit optimistic so I'll try going for 10:10! I just hope I don't put all my weight I've lost back on when in my hols. Having said that, I don't think I can eat as much as I used to...so hopefully all will be well!

Oh good, glad you like Tiddly Tales. The reason I chose children's books is because I think people always need them, in their hand, as opposed to Kindle books. Plus I'll add in colouring books, activity books with stickers, even audio books. Plus, later I hope to add a few toys such as dolls and action figures. I hope I'll make a living out if it...only time will tell, but I have a good feeling about it :wink:

You must be so excited about getting your new car. Blimey, it seems ages ago since you first asked about .which? Car to get. Of course, the most important question is: what colour is it? Look forward to ohotos :grin:

By the way...when is it you're going on holiday?

Bean :starving:
21 Apr 2014, 20:49
Good luck with yr new venture, hope it will be lucrative for you Bean x :like: :clover:
And Oates, hope all goes well at work tomorrow x :like:
21 Apr 2014, 20:50
Ps oh i was thinking of yr hol Carie..and found myself singing Rock the Casbah! :cool: x
21 Apr 2014, 20:55
Car is white bean. Yes I have thought long and hard about it. I was going to maybe order a brand new one that's why I was in a hurry before, then I thought I will go for a second hander.
Hubs and I going to Marrakech 29th may for four nights then we go to center parcs 28th July. I remember you're away in may too. So does that mean the buddies away together.?
22 Apr 2014, 12:39
Hello im trying to stay low carb. It's hard as it's cold here and I was donated a cuppa soup with 18g of carbs. :?:

I'm not mud running in Sunday now as all my mates are busy, training to do the moonwalk. Working or injured. So I've deferred till another time. :cry:
Anyhow at least I was able to and haven't lost my money.
22 Apr 2014, 18:44
Really cRie..18 g carb in a cuppa soup..yikes :confused:
23 Apr 2014, 06:21
Lovely colourful avatar Beanbobs!
Thinks:- " hmm i' m sure i must be the Hungry Green Caterpillar's cousin..." X
23 Apr 2014, 06:28
Morning Bean, love the hungry caterpillar, my kids loved it too. So low carbing properly is a wee bit hard but once you get in the zone it get easier. Yesterday felt a bit like a fast day as I was being very careful of what I was consuming. Then when I went to bed I was a tad empty too.

Had the trouser malarky this morning, "where's my favourite school trousers mum" I threw them away I says. ,!! @carorees and contacts in by the third attempt. Sighs with relief........." Ahhhhh"

See you later buddy bean
23 Apr 2014, 06:31
Threw them away!! Mum how could you? I looked in Asda yesterday for new trousers for DS but they didn't have any long enough. May have to order online.
23 Apr 2014, 06:34
Gosh i was so hungry in the night Carie too ..and weeing by the minutes...
@Carorees i want long legs like your DS! Fed up with these stumps x
Previous 1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 148 Next
2209 posts Page 37 of 148