The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

2209 posts Page 39 of 148
Previous 1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 148 Next
Re: Bean & Oates - Mad Eaters!
24 Apr 2014, 19:19
Thanks Bean. I do rely on my little feathered friends to provide me with nutritious, bundles of love.
Meeting @madcatlady tomorrow for coffee. We only ever meet on my fast days. Is that because I'm doing 4.3.

Realised today that I'm spreading myself around this place very liberally.
4.3 tent, low carbers tent, 16.8 or eating window tent, buddy tent, and the Fitbitters.,
At last something has clicked.

Hope you are still feeling well Miss Tiddlywinks.
See you tomorrow. :clover:
24 Apr 2014, 19:34
carieoates wrote: Thanks Bean. I do rely on my little feathered friends to provide me with nutritious, bundles of love.
Meeting @madcatlady tomorrow for coffee. We only ever meet on my fast days. Is that because I'm doing 4.3.

Realised today that I'm spreading myself around this place very liberally.
4.3 tent, low carbers tent, 16.8 or eating window tent, buddy tent, and the Fitbitters.,
At last something has clicked.

Hope you are still feeling well Miss Tiddlywinks.
See you tomorrow. :clover:

Miss Tiddlywinks?!
24 Apr 2014, 19:45
Ha ha ha ha. @madcatladyThat was for @nursebean. Her book selling shop called tiddly tales. You probably thought I was being silly!!! Or drunk!!!

Bean I've just been chatting with hubs who has been selling some old golf clubs on ebay. He says seriously look at Hermes for deliveries. Eg less than 1kg tracked and insured up to £50 is £2.78 with Hermes. Royal Mail small parcels £4. Plus you can drop off at parcel drop places all over the country unmanned and manned eg one stop shops. I only know this second hand but hubs friends wife is a Hermes collector, deliverer and she gave him info.
25 Apr 2014, 03:53
Oh is it tiddlywinks now rather than tiddlytales?
Those Hermes prices are ok Carie..useful to know..
Jiminy cricket,is there no one awake in the whole world except me and the birds? :curse:
25 Apr 2014, 10:50
CandiceMarie wrote: Oh is it tiddlywinks now rather than tiddlytales?
Those Hermes prices are ok Carie..useful to know..
Jiminy cricket,is there no one awake in the whole world except me and the birds? :curse:

sorry @CandiceMariethat was my mistake, its definitely Tiddlytales.
25 Apr 2014, 10:59
My update today is that ive been low carbing since Monday now and have shifted some weight. not only that but my appetite has dropped too.
Monday 12.11.8
Weds 12.10.6
Friday (pre fast) 12.9.8

I've probably put the mockers on it now I've published. :confused:

Going to have salmon, onion, mushroom and asparagus omelet tonight.

Argghhh bloomin ipad is doing my head in today, keeps dropping out.
25 Apr 2014, 16:20
Thanks for the info about Hermes, Oates that'll be incredibly useful! Oh dear, we seem to have got into a Tiddly tinker don't we!

I'm afraid I have a confession to make. Er...I failed my fast today! And on the Eve of THE wedding...so I'm guessing my stomach will be squished a bit tightly into my dress too. I just felt poorly today and it led to me comfort eating I guess. Boo hoo :cry:

Not long until you collect your new car now...woohoo!

By the way, is it me, or has your name suddenly turned green? What does that mean?

Bean xx
25 Apr 2014, 17:36
Oh Bean, never mind about the fast you must be longest ADFer in history, and a great example to everyone.
You may be getting a wee bit stressed about tomorrow, take a deep breath and walk in head held high. Just keep reminding yourself about the great personal success you have had lately then exit when you've had your fill.

Yes I'm a bit on the green side aren't I. :confused:
Basically I've joined the forum "staff" and am now a moderator, like Debs, wildmissus, Betsy Caro etc etc.

I hope you have a great day at the wedding, yes I am heading oop north to get my new car. Bleughhh A14 and M6

See you when you get back no doubt with a couple of piccys.
25 Apr 2014, 18:47
What does being a "staff" member entail then? :shock:

Thanks for your kind words. I think you're right...I'm getting tres stressed! Praps I shouldn't go pink as ai don't really want to draw attention to myself!

Looking forward to seeing pics of your shiny new addition!

Bean :smile:
26 Apr 2014, 07:04
Had a great day Bean. @nursebean
You will look fantastic, I hope that you will feel fantastic too. :heart:
26 Apr 2014, 11:20
Bean update. Flooding has meant the wedding might not be on...again! Apparently, the venue is flooded. If we do find a way to get there I'm a bit concerned that I might not be able to get home easily. I may have to forfeit the day I think. Sounds like a lot of work getting there before I have to deal with the thing itself.

Will let you know

Bean :bugeyes:
26 Apr 2014, 20:47
Gosh. I hope it isn't called off how utterly disappointing for the happy couple.
26 Apr 2014, 21:32
Did you get your new motor OK @carieoates???

Saw one today and thought of you!!
27 Apr 2014, 07:42
Oh yes! Let's see your new car!

Well, fortunately the wedding went ahead. The venue was surrounded by water (rather beautiful really) and people were ferried in (scuse the pun) by coaches. It was a beautiful setting and everything went well...but it was way to hard for me. We didn't get back until 8 having spent 6 hours there. For someone who has bean living in a cave for the last 2 years, it was pretty full on. Feeling pretty gloomy today. Not sure if it's the wine or the effects of the whole thing. Hopefully I'll feel better after a good fast.

So, have you bean zooming around in your new car, like Noddy...blowing your little horn?!

Bean xx
27 Apr 2014, 07:55
Good morning yes it's here, pic attached. Was a long day for you as well bean. That was a giant step for you. And another accomplishment under your belt. Make a list and when you feel down you can see what great things you've done to help cheer you up.
Previous 1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 148 Next
2209 posts Page 39 of 148