The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

2209 posts Page 42 of 148
Previous 1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 148 Next
Re: Bean & Oates - Mad Eaters!
01 May 2014, 08:54
Oh I know, its so frustratious isn't it!

:bugeyes:
01 May 2014, 11:18
@nursebeanYou should try the Wolf and the 7 little Kids And it was my sons favourite story when he was about 4!{he's 41 now and it doesn't seem to have done him any harm}
01 May 2014, 18:01
I'll check with my daughter, @nursebean. Do you want the ISBN or just a few cute illustrations?
02 May 2014, 05:52
Morning. Bean hope today finds you well.
I've been up since 5. Bloomin cat woke me up, should have not been in the main part of the house. Then the birds started singing, then the hubs started snoring. So gave up.

Got anything nice planned for the long weekend. It's another four day weekend for me. Taking shoes and hand bag back as colour doesn't match and the heels are too thin, I feel like they're going to give way under me. Hoping to get my seedlings sorted in my lovely little greenhouse.

No full fasting till next weds either. Hubs is home today, so we may go out for lunch, then Monday is bank hol. I will keep a watchful eye on my carbs, and definitely be 16.8ing throughout, I did not want to undo all my hard work from the last two weeks of decarbonation.

So have you maintain your loss? And have you recovered from last weekends fun?
02 May 2014, 08:30
Good morning my little bud! So sorry you woke early to an orchestra! Can't moan about the beautiful birds, though, can you?!

I was similar to you. I went to bed around 10 the other night and continued with my online course. When I next looked at my clock it was 1:45! :shock: I then got awoken by Pops at 6. Needless to say yesterday I did feel rough.

I also made a terrible discovery yesterday. That selling children's books probably won't make me a profit...so I've now got to go back to the drawing board and find a new product. This is quite a blow.

Can't believe it's bank holiday already! Lovely for you to have a long break. No fasting, though eh? As for me, I've bean stuck on 11 stone for way too long. Will I EVER be 10 something? I hope it will happen on Sunday but as it's currently my TOTM I doubt that will happen...doh!

Have a lovely day. Maybe catch you later?

Bean xxxx
02 May 2014, 18:07
3rd of June is my fastiversary. That's one month tomorrow. I've never stuck to an eating plan, diet, whatever you call it that long ever ever.

I've had a business idea for you bean. Visit sweet dreams on Facebook.
02 May 2014, 19:53
Eleven months Carie! Well done! X
And bean sorry about yr idea :(
Intrigued by sweet dreams on FB? I' m not on fb so pls tell me more! X
02 May 2014, 20:04
Candy it's candy. Basically a cone made of cellophane filed with sweets charged out as £1 made to colour or flavour requested. Def don't cost £1 to produce when sweets bought from cash and carry, had some at a fundraiser for the moonwalk. And we were commenting on what a great enterprise it would be.
02 May 2014, 20:17
Hey, thats my brothers and sisters youre talkin bout! :lol:

Thinks:- wouldBean sell them or eat them? :?:
I know what i would do! :lol: i love silly sweets,well with my name,what wd you expect..
A moneyspinner deffo but wd peeps buy them off ebay? :?: xx
03 May 2014, 07:59
Hello there. I've beaten you again Bean.....
Yesterday I hit my pre Christmas weight. Was so so happy as the fat is burning away in my little boiler.. Went out to lunch with hubs had the choice of pizza, burgers, pasta and chose chicken Caesar salad. With white wine spritzer. It was really nice to be out together no kids.

Like a said I'm not doing a full fats till next week now, maybe tues, thurs just to tell my bod that the weekend fun is over. I will be lowish carbing with 16.8 and maybe a BBQ with wine or pimms.

Off to class in a bit so catch up later.
Hope you're ok (heavy coat wise) and did you see my new business idea.!!!! Don't worry I don't want any of the profits. :confused:
03 May 2014, 08:45
Oh Wow! Oatesy! Isn't it amazing that you've bean doing this for nearly a year! Well done indeed for your grit and determination! Wasn't so hard now...was it? :confused:

Thank you for that sweet idea. I'm still not convinced Ive found the right store as there were so many Sweet Dreams on Facebook. I checked sweets out on Terapeak and it didn't look that great. I'd be worried about children's teeth, too! Urghh, its so frustrating now. I went to bed thinking about dog collars and leads and all things doggy but I think the market may be too saturated and I would find it hard to stand out. I'm now thinking of charms for bracelets or some kind of jewellery niche. I did think about chocolates because they're not really that easy to get hold of are they, oh maybe they are. Also you've got the issue of them melting or going past their sell-by date.

Back to the drawing board again... :cry:

Anyway, I'm very impressed with your nearly there fastiversary. Keep up the good work :wink:

Bean :heart:
03 May 2014, 21:15
Actually, you've really given me thoughts about sweets now Oatesy. I wonder if I'd be able to compete better only you don't get that many sweet shops really do you. Hmmm it's a definite possibility :confused:

Hope you're having a good day

:smile:
03 May 2014, 22:34
Great for party bags, weddings christenings, get the jist.
Let the parents worry about the teeth will look up the page and post link for you tomorrow
D'you know, I really think you've hit on something there! I also,looked up popcorn makers on eBay and they seem to sell well too. So I'm thinking now...sweets, candy floss maker and popcorn maker...I wonder if I could throw in some Angel Delight? Well, it would certainly be unique wouldn't it. Ooh I'm getting quite excited now!

What a great buddy you are

Bean :heart:
04 May 2014, 07:56
That's just fine and dandy. If it works out you can thank me if if doesn't - it as not me right?

But don't tell my hubs as he wanted to open a subway in our area, and I was HOW MUCH for the franchise? Now we have one and it seems to be doing extremely well. But I won't be in there too many carbs lol.

I will be about a bit more today as I'm planning a whole day in the garden, radishes need transferring to the big troughs, beans going outside in troughs too. Plus there's a bit of land outside our fence which needs a bit of attention.

Now daughter has massive tonsils, she needs some painkillers, but isn't good at swallowing pills, so I've got to go out and get some soluble ones.
Previous 1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 148 Next
2209 posts Page 42 of 148