The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

2209 posts Page 40 of 148
Previous 1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 ... 148 Next
Re: Bean & Oates - Mad Eaters!
27 Apr 2014, 09:05
Love the wheels carie! well jel lol!
Beanie, yesterday must have been like a marathon for you so well done on making it. You must be feeling exhausted today though so do take things easy and rest as much as possible. Would love to see any pics of you in your wedding outfit if you feel able to post. xx
27 Apr 2014, 10:45
Ditto Beano..rest up and pics if poss please! X
27 Apr 2014, 17:34
Oh wow! That's a beauty, Oatesy! How far have you bean in "her"?

Sorry if I sounded glum. I'm sure I'll be fine tomorrow

Bean xxxx
27 Apr 2014, 20:08
Beanibops stick around in here - you'll be cheered up in no time :shock: :wink: bit of a madhouse today :victory:
27 Apr 2014, 20:26
Bean Do you need cheering up or are you just cream crackered.
I'm not great at those cute pics you and candy find but I'm better at face to face.
Yes this mad house is the place to be.
28 Apr 2014, 09:18
Good morning! Still here and weight is back to where it was, so I'm happy now. In fact, I think I got away with my crazy non-fasting, fast days! :shock:

So how's that little broom broom doing? Did you drive it to work today?

Sorry about yesterday, I was just on another planet. Today I'm achey but Ive managed to post off two more eBay items so all is good! Actually, talking of eBay, I spent loads of money yesterday on wonderful vintage Ladybird books. Brought back some wonderful childhood memories!

Had a bad night last night with Poppy. She had a bad tummy, poor little soul she really does suffer with it all. I think she was probably stressed when we were at the wedding on Saturday. It was a bit of a long time to leave them. She is a little sensitive one!

Today we're going out for lunch so thats something to look forward to. I only had half a piece of toast and marmalade for breakfast so I don't think thats too bad is it...and I'm not sure but I might lay off the wine today...might! :wink:

Well hope you have a great day today and no doubt I will catch you later alligator!

Bean :smile:
28 Apr 2014, 12:48
Enjoy your lunch out Beano xx :like: ...and bring me a doggy bag :lol:
Ladybird books,now that name brings back memories!
Also there was a range of children's clothes called Ladybird,sold by Woollies! X
29 Apr 2014, 08:32
Good morning everyone! Whats happened to Oates?! :confused:

Well, the meal yesterday was deeeelish! I have 3 course meal...no wine! I enjoyed it because I knew I'd be fasting today. Actually I think the meal was pretty healthy in comparison to the amount of marshmallows I packed away yesterday! What a naughty Bean :wink:

Oh Candy...vintage ladybird books...they bring back so many happy childhood memories. D'you remember the Three Billy Goats Gruff? Here goes...

29 Apr 2014, 08:39
...or what about these?

Bean :?:
beauty-and-the-beast-vintage-ladybird-book-well-loved-tales-series-606d-matt-hardback-1969-6003-p.jpg
$(KGrHqFHJ!8FI9cfR2vuBSS9LSrmG!~~60_35.JPG
(18.41 KiB) Downloaded 35 times
mKa1rrob12L_pQSBAoFynGA.jpg
(11.67 KiB) Downloaded 35 times
25175a3a29de7250cbb69133c56c8051.jpg
(24.33 KiB) Downloaded 35 times
29 Apr 2014, 08:40
still love reading these stories to my grandsons Beanie and they love me doing the troll's 'Who's been trip-trapping over MY bridge!'.
p.s. what's with the Halloween theme avatar, am I missing something there? :confused: :bugeyes:
29 Apr 2014, 08:42
D'you remember the illustrations of Jan Pienkowski? Oh my word, I came across them the other day and had forgotten just how beautiful and mesmerising they are. I've just ordered some books with them in...just wonderful! (hence, my new Avatar :wink: )

spread01_w400.jpg
(22.41 KiB) Downloaded 34 times
9780141382883L_001.jpg
29 Apr 2014, 08:44
Oh they're lovely aren't they @Callyanna. No, its not Halloween, its a beautiful illustration by Jan Pienkowski. D'you remember him?

Bean :confused:
29 Apr 2014, 08:46
nursebean wrote: Oh they're lovely aren't they @Callyanna. No, its not Halloween, its a beautiful illustration by Jan Pienkowski. D'you remember him?

Bean :confused:

No, ashamed to say I don't Beanie but agree they are great art work. Hope the Ebaying of books is going well, have you set up your online shop yet?
29 Apr 2014, 08:48
Ohhh three billy goats gruff are my favourites! AND the three little pigs!
Love the avatar and the other JP pics,they are sooooooo atmospheric!
Feel like i am down memory lane now..
Rapunzel,rapunzel,let down your hair! Xx
29 Apr 2014, 08:49
Quick rewind, of course I know who he is now, Meg and Mog's illustrator! Blame my advancing years for not recognising the name straightaway!
Previous 1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 ... 148 Next
2209 posts Page 40 of 148