Oh enjoy your garden. Looks like it's going to be another nice day

:smile:
Re: Bean & Oates - Mad Eaters!
04 May 2014, 09:19
Here's a screen shot
image.jpg
05 May 2014, 08:02
Morning, I haven't weighed yet today, but yesterday I was up a pound. Too many glasses of red wine and bread. Back to the decarbonation tomorrow.

You'll be 10 something soon, just like I will be at 11 something sooner or later. Later being the more realistic word.

Having spent the past few days out shopping and gardening I now have housework jobs building up around me. :frown:
Plus we have someone travelling up from ashford to buy out sons motorbike. It's been in the garage since last October when he passed his driving test. Didn't try to sell it over winter as no one wants to buy them when it's cold and wet outside.

Can't believe he's 18 on Wednesday. Weve booked him a track day at Hemel Hempstead for his birthday present.

Good luck with today's fast, so what's for dinner today then?

:victory:
05 May 2014, 08:08
Thanks for that Oatesy! Not sure if I'm going to be able to pull it off. I'd have to buy tonnes of stock and I'm not sure where I'd put them all. Urgghh! This is SOOO difficult! :curse:

Ahem, anyway, what are you up to today? Any excitements lined up? The sun is shining here so I think its going to be a good day.

I've put on 3 pounds since yesterday. I really think its the wine that affects me (and the Angel Delight :wink: ) so I think I will abstain from such delights until my holiday...and then anything goes...although I'll have the Summer Solstice to think about so I can't go TOO mad! :confused:

Have a great day ole buddy!

Bean :heart:

How funny, we were writing at the same time! Oh looks as though wine affects you too, eh? :wink: Although you've only put on a pound, so not too bad! I meant to say about your weight. Its definitely going in the right direction now isn't it. Mine has definitely got stuck. Its like its afraid to go below 11. I'm definitely gonna have to cut out cereal, Angel Delight and wine...see how that goes. I certainly haven't eaten very much chocolate. Just not bothered really :confused: :razz:
05 May 2014, 08:08
Oh, forgot to say...tonight I am mainly having...mushroom risotto..woohoo!
06 May 2014, 07:28
Fancy having a son of 18, eh?! Sounds as though you've got a great day out lined up for him. Hope the weather will be good, it hasn't bean too bad lately has it.

Well, I've lost two pounds since yesterday so I guess I'm pretty pleased with that considering I failed my fast...again! I don't know what's wrong with me at the moment. I went so long without skipping a fast and then in the space of a few days I fail two fast days. What a monkey! And this week I have my back to back fasts...so that'll be interesting! :wink:

Have just sent away for a CD on how to make money on eBay...so I'm hoping that will give me some good ideas. It sounds really good and the guy has nothing but positive feedback, so I'm quite excited. Naive? maybe, but you have to try these things!

So what's your day going to be like today? Are you back to work or do you have the whole week off?

By the way, thanks for the hair tip. I have ordered my two bottles and should be able to collect them tomorrow. I like the sound of leaving the conditioner in. My hair is so dry at the moment...at times I look a bit like Wurzel Gummidge!

Have a great day

Bean xx :cool:
06 May 2014, 08:38
Great news in the weight front. So does that mean you are back to 11 or now 10 something?
In fasting today as I really want to. Then will do thurs. But low carbing everyday now till my holiday.
That's all really, at work and using my phone for this post.
Hope you're a millionaire this time next year Rodney.

I guess we are out of sync now? Got prawns and aubergine tonight and class to look forward to.
As you later.
06 May 2014, 15:58
[quote="carieoates"]
Hope you're a millionaire this time next year Rodney.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: xx
Oh Bean, there must be a bean shaped niche for you if only we could come up with it..
How about nail polishes? :?: x
06 May 2014, 19:01
Actually, thats not a bad idea Candy. I looked it up on Terapeak and the Sell-Through is about 41% so not TOO bad.

At the moment I'm toying with the idea of film memorabilia. I came across Despicable Me phone covers...so cute! Then I thought, I've always loved films, its one of the few interests I've stuck with :wink: and when I put Despicable Me into Terapeak it came up with 61% sell-through. So now I'm thinking I could sell various items, phone covers, clocks, t-shirts, key rings, etc. to do with various films. Jaws memorabilia for example seems to always sell well on eBay. It is my fave film, though, so maybe I'm just biased...Breaking Bad stuff is doing really well too. Oh, this could be heaven for me...and it is an area that can change and expand all the time. Now all I need to do is investigate what sort of wholesalers there are out there!

Blimey, that was a mouthful. You can tell my brain has been whirring can't you

:bugeyes:

By the way, Oates? I'm not 10 something yet and the rate I'm going, its going to be some time before I see that lovely figure on my scales...doh!
06 May 2014, 19:10
Get you @nursebean with your ' sell through' jargon :lol:
Films,memoribilia... yeh ,course,makes sense as its a big interest of yours....this could be IT! X
06 May 2014, 19:13
YES! I'm glad I've got the Candy Cane's approval! I think this really could be it. Its going to be hard trying to track down the right wholesalers, as there'll be so many different products, but then I guess every business starts small and then gradually starts adding in things. Its going to be a steep learning curve...but I am a determined Bean!

How are you today Candy?

Bean xx
06 May 2014, 19:37
Sleepy now beano@nursebean..v tired coz of poor sleep last night..very achy too,arms and hands and my upper arms are sore to the touch..:confused:
Hey I realise now,yr hol,doesn't start sunday..its still a little way away isnt it!
Silly ole Candy Crush :lol: xx
06 May 2014, 21:02
image.jpg
My two penneth.
My daughter loves phone case, she spends all of her pocket money on them. She loves bling ones, bright colours, ones with chargers built in. And they're not expensive to post either, as they are very light. Film ones, one direction,
07 May 2014, 14:53
image.jpg
My boy.
Won't and haven't been about much today. Sons birthday an all. Out tonight so food choice will be key in my quest to get back into Ketosis. I don't want the same old merry go round of lose a few pounds during the week and then put them all back on at the weekends.
See you later alligator

Still can't believe he is 18.
07 May 2014, 15:55
Oh what a handsome chap!

xx
Previous 1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46 ... 148 Next
2209 posts Page 43 of 148