Enjoy yourselves !
image.jpg
(71.93 KiB) Downloaded 145 times
Re: Bean & Oates - Mad Eaters!
07 May 2014, 20:51
I am biased. But yes he's gorgeous.
07 May 2014, 21:31
Just poking my nose in to say Happy Birthday to Boy Oatesy. Nearly missed it. Hope you all had a great day :cake:
08 May 2014, 11:48
So? How did the day go?

Bean xx
08 May 2014, 15:28
It was a good day bean, thanks. Son was very happy with his pressie, and had a Pepsi with his grilled chicken meal. He didn't even want birthday cake, sometimes I think he lives off sleep and fresh air alone.
I was a good girl and had ribeye steak with side salad and not the chips or mash as advertised. I did have a spritzer then a bit of cake. Today my pee is a good purple colour, so I want to keep it that way till Tomorrow mornings weigh in. I'm hoping I've undone the long weekend fun /damage, whatever you'd call it. I was at 12.9 this morning (pre fast) despite the weekend, the wine and cake.
:like:

Bloomin weather, I'm not liking this at all, but I know the garden needs it.
How's Poppy getting on.

Why don't you join the hangout crew, it such a great laugh, were all on there during the day at some stage. I'm sure you'd love it. It's an app. So very easy to get started.
Why not !
08 May 2014, 15:49
Sorry. Ihavent been at the hangout much @carieoates and other hangers outers! I am online too much as it is,so will just keep up with you all on here x
Well done on yr modest bday meal Carie! But yes glad you enjoyed a little bit of cake..after all this time eighteen yrs ago you were push..push..pushhhhhhhing like crazy ! :shock: x so you deservesome treats today!
09 May 2014, 12:09
I'm checking in today with a happy face. Even though I haven't lost any weight my fact %is down and I have gained. So with a wey, hey weekend less fasts, less exercise and sons birthday cake I've maintained the loss from the previous two weeks. Stable at 12.7 :grin: :grin:
09 May 2014, 17:49
I've just noticed @nursebeanthat we have both lost 13.01lb..that's why we are buddies.
And next week I want to shed another 2lb three weeks to my holibobs with my hubby. :bugeyes:

@Wendy Darling what does black chai taste like?. I've got Chai latte and it is absolutely marvellous, not as low in cals and carbs as I'd hope but such a great taste, especially with creamed coconut added.
image.jpg
09 May 2014, 19:48
Well done Carie and Beanie..proud of you both :like: :like: :like: xxxx
09 May 2014, 21:07
@carieoates I used to have that a year or two ago but thought the calories for a drink were wasteful. It was gorgeous but I think I threw it out because of the calorie count. Lovely as a treat though. This is the one (from Tescos) I currently enjoy with coconut milk (from the milk aisle) it's called 'KoKo" it is nothing like the one you have bought, it's just like spicy tea but if it were boiled with milk in the traditional way it might be more like the one you have bought. I haven't tried it like that.

image.jpg
10 May 2014, 08:04
Well done my fellow bud! 13 lbs is not to be sneezed at! However, I've bean stuck on 11 now for way too long. So what do I do? I eat silly food on feast days :confused: oh yes, yesterday I was packing away marshmallows and chocolates and Jaffa cakes. It's not really surprising that magical 10 something won't rear it's head. My parents are away next week and I tend to eat more when alone, so dreading that a bit :bugeyes:

So what's this hangout thing? Is it a secret club or something?

By the way, my little baby is 7 today! Happy Birthday Mins :grin:
image.jpg
(31.33 KiB) Downloaded 63 times
10 May 2014, 09:06
Jaffa cakes, marshmallows, what a treat.
Hangouts is an app, or computer programme where we can chat real time, like messenger. It's a google thing but you don't have to be registered with google mail. I use my regular email add. You can also video chat with many or one person. So if you're interested download the stuff, get registered and pm either myself, tracieknits, bestys, debs, or carorees . And we can pop you on. It's totally private and so much fun. And tracie can type so bloomin fast.

I'm off out for the day with the family, sons birthday great a track day. We are coming down your way, to Hemel Hempstead. I hope it's isn't too wet for him and us the spectators.

Catch you later.
10 May 2014, 11:36
Have a lovely day Oatesy!

As for me, I'm not really sure what to do today. Not feeling that great so just sat here on the computer. STILL trying to work out what to sell. I'm pretty sure its going to involve films. Well it has to really.

Hope everyone is enjoying their day. I've already walked the girls, which is just as well because it looks decidedly dodgy out there.

I'll have a think about the chat thing. Not sure I want the video link :shock: but I'll have a look and see how to do it. I am with Google so thats not a problem.

Catch you later

Bean :smile:
10 May 2014, 17:54
Hiya bean video chat is not compulsory.
@nursebean
Much to my hubs annoyance son has decided that he'd love a porche, not a Lamborghini and not an audi r8.
Previous 1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 148 Next
2209 posts Page 44 of 148