The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

903 posts Page 10 of 61
Previous 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 61 Next
Good luck to new buddies Claire and Lil! X :like: :clover:
Hi there juliana.rivers how are you going? I hit a new low today after weeks of stalling, but still not at my Xmas target :confused: . Onwards and downwards, just worried I'll undo it all again when I'm on r&r next week. Not sure what to do yet, maybe 16;8?
Hey @pennyforthem and @callyanna how's it going? I have bounced around my target + 2lb since coming back from holiday. I am 9st 2lb today, so 3lb heavier than my lowest recorded weight. I don't know why, I haven't done anything different. However, as you know, I did have wine and chocolate last night to help me get over the disappointment of my disaster of a dinner (dogs dinner?) wouldn't have fed it to the dog :lol:

I don't seem to be able to stray very far from the path to make the weight go back on which is a bit of a worry, it's all to do with having such a minute TDEE. I daren't even look at a slice of bread, let alone a magnum or even half a magnum! Looking forward to warmer days and brighter evenings. More salad and walking :smile:
hi @Wendy Darlingand @PennyForthem! Sorry to hear of last night's culinary disaster WD, pork is now such a lean meat that I often find it too dry too and I'm afraid the celeriac chips went down like a lead balloon with my family :cry: but still love it mashed or grated raw in a salad.
I've actually lost more weight than I'd like lately, since I had that horrible sickness bug a few weeks ago don't seem to be able to put it back on but I am eating well. Think I need to start eating more carbs again though as I still can't do the high fat thing :confused:
hello maintaining buddies @callyanna and @wendy darling I'm also bouncing around my weight of 10 7! I think I'm taller than both of you, at 5 6. We went out for a meal to our local last night - it's pretty basic, but they do a 2 eat 2 courses for £14. I had their garlic mushrooms and they were Ok, but I had to send the first bit of fish back again, as it was undercooked and the batter was, well, not batter but a limp covering! Hub had most of my chips, too. It filled us up, but that's about all! However, it is under new ownership and is being closed for 3 weeks for a much needed refurb, so we shall see what it's like when it reopens. Cheerfully, it can't be any worse, can it?
My buddy lies over the ocean,
My buddy lies over the sea,
Oh bring back my buddy to me!!!
I think my buddy @rawkaren has turned into Sleeping Beauty! :sleepy:
Auriga wrote: My buddy lies over the ocean,

I'm here. When I go online everyone is sleeping in the UK. It's a fast day today. First in over a week. :bugeyes: How are you doing @Auriga?
Debs wrote: Hi there juliana.rivers how are you going? I hit a new low today after weeks of stalling, but still not at my Xmas target :confused: . Onwards and downwards, just worried I'll undo it all again when I'm on r&r next week. Not sure what to do yet, maybe 16;8?

@Debs well done on the new low!.. xmas target is just millimetres or milligrams away i say. it is for both of us i think. my Progress tracker trend line on this forum keeps going down a bit of a notch and the purple line is still going down so i must be doing something right. if the purple line goes up ever i will scream but im so enthusiastic and committed to this way of life i just dont ever see that happening. hows that for positive thinking!

Your purple lne is going down too. it was 61.2 at Feb 1 and at Feb 28 it was 60.7. now it may only be 500g but thats half a kilo. which is really really good. So if you "keep doing what your doing" you will be at 60.0.

and.. you havent seen 61 point anything since Feb 7! that must feel good.

re your methods.. i think i would if i was you give it a few more weeks before switching methods if at all. You might be surprised that your trending just continues and you do get to that magic number without changing anything.

And you did say you got to a new low so your body must be responding correctly.
Thank you for pointing that out, I actually hadn't looked at it like that, a very positive way of seeing things! Blew my fast with a heap of nuts at lunchtime but if I don't eat later I should rescue it for today. I am so tired after a terrible night that I will probably go straight to bed when I finish here. I am suffering from over excitement as OH has found a beautiful bush property for us and the photos look lovely. He is going to see it on Wed and if it is as good as it looks we will make an offer. If he likes it, I will too. River frontage with platypus and a swimming hole, perfect!!!
Oh that sounds just idyllic @Debs! Fingers crossed it works out for you! x :like:
Thank you callyanna, very excited!
Whereabouts are we talking Debs, back in Tasmania?
rawkaren wrote:
Auriga wrote: My buddy lies over the ocean,

I'm here. When I go online everyone is sleeping in the UK. It's a fast day today. First in over a week. :bugeyes: How are you doing @Auriga?

Hello my buddy@rawkaren! I am doing very well thank you! I seem to be plateauing a bit again and have got stuck in the 55.8k to 56k zone. But I really can't complain about that. More to the point though, how are you doing??? They're working you very hard...I do so hope you had a good weekend?? :victory:
Debs wrote: Thank you for pointing that out, I actually hadn't looked at it like that, a very positive way of seeing things! Blew my fast with a heap of nuts at lunchtime but if I don't eat later I should rescue it for today. I am so tired after a terrible night that I will probably go straight to bed when I finish here. I am suffering from over excitement as OH has found a beautiful bush property for us and the photos look lovely. He is going to see it on Wed and if it is as good as it looks we will make an offer. If he likes it, I will too. River frontage with platypus and a swimming hole, perfect!!!

re the property... lucky lucky lucky!!!
Previous 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 61 Next
903 posts Page 10 of 61