The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

903 posts Page 12 of 61
Previous 1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 61 Next
Yes definitely re the mindset. Last night my daughter made a huge tray of Lasagne.

when it looks like this you cant stop at 1 slice

lasagne.jpg
Home made lasagne - YUM

the scales showed (70.7) thought only 1 notch above 70.6 which was too high anyway for being after a fast day..

hence my need to make today one of those extra good fast days. must be below 70.5 tomorrow!
Looking good!! I love scraping those bits left around the edge after it has been served!!!
Debs wrote: Looking good!! I love scraping those bits left around the edge after it has been served!!!

They are the best bits!. I put my hand up for those bits last night and then after all removed from tin, i sat on the couch with the baking tray on my lap scraping every last bit out. I know I shouldnt admit to things like that on a public forum :oops:
I'm back@clairemarieI had one coffee ( decaf) with a bit of milk at my meeting. Just had a drink of water and I'm off to bed. Must be nearly food time for you. Hope it has been a successful fast.
I will be at work tomorrow so not around the forum during the day.
See you on Wednesday for our next fast
What a good buddy you are@Lil... having dinner as we apeak. Opted for spinach and arugala salad with half can tuna and veg. The iffy part is the ranch dressing but still comes in under 500. Have a nice day tomorrow...Claire
loving the conversation between you both @liland @candicemarie

just how i wanted the buddy thing to work..

Our buddy (or buddies for those in 3some or 4some sets) is like having an extra "conscience" or two to egg us on and give us the determination we need to work our fasts correctly.

well done!
Dear@Juliana.Rivers the buddies are Lil and my Cousin ClaireMarie! X :razz:
Ahhh Thanks@Debs!
Dem Devils are very cute! Naughty but nice :grin: :lol: XX
CandiceMarie wrote: Dear@Juliana.Rivers the buddies are Lil and my Cousin ClaireMarie! X :razz:

oops
@auriga. I'm hoping I'm getting back on track. Fasted yesterday and today actually stuck to my TDEE. I have upped my veg and fruit content considerably over the last 58 hours and feeling better already. Going to fast tomorrow. :heart: How are you doing?
Wow @debs that property sounds absolutely perfect. Lucky you. Keep us posted.
Mmm, very excited, OH is too and he doesn't get that way very often. Lots of lovely camping, fishing and swimming spots. A 5:2 fasters retreat maybe?!
Hello @rawkaren I am glad you're getting 'back on track' and I am doing OK. Things are a bit slow this week and I am cycling in weight between 55.8k and 56.3k. I am fasting today as usual and waiting 'til my body decides to let go of a bit more fat!
It's a beautiful day today and the birds are singing in the garden. I've been out there trimming a few shrubs & generally tidying up and hubby has been getting the moss out of the lawn.It's lovely to see a bit of sunshine.
Have a great day Karen. :victory:
Hooray. We are on line at the same time! It's 545am here and I'm already 'late', so a long fasting day ahead. It's wet here again today but the weekend is going to be nice. Well done at holding at your current weight. You are doing fabulously well. Don't think I will be able to catch up now! I'm home in 3 weeks time so decided to weigh myself when I get back :bugeyes: :bugeyes: Happy fasting :heart:
Have a great day Karen!!
Previous 1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 61 Next
903 posts Page 12 of 61