The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

903 posts Page 19 of 61
Previous 1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 61 Next
You can do it @clairemarieHave a drink - water or something salty maybe. What time are you planning to have your soup ? Is your grandson home from school yet? Maybe do something with him to distract yourself. Watch something mindless on TV? I think you just have to get back into the mindset that this is what you do (fast 2 days a week) Still early days since your 'comeback' - stick with it
@Lil thanks for being my buddy. Drinking green tea now and my anxiety jitters are gone. Perhaps too much caffeine. How are things going for you today? Did you check out you tube?
My day has been OK,I fely hungry late afternoon but realised I was also thirsty - drank about a pint of water and felt better I've had my dinner now so feeling quite full up.
I've just had a look at the T Tapp - looks quite hard.I don't have very good balance so it could help that. Let me know how you get on with it
I am now going to slump on the sofa and watch some TV - but I'll be back!
Have a good night and day tomorrow@Lil. Broke my fast at hour 23 with a cup of lentil soup. I did well today with 2 coffee's with a splash of 2%, cup of ginger tea, cup of green tea and will drink water for the remainder of the day. Not to sure on the cal count but for sure it is under 200. Hope my Friday weigh in shows progress.
I want a buddy. I tried to be a buddy with @NatalieBee but she hasn't responded to my message. So I am losing hope.

I want a buddy who measures their weight in kilos and grams. Ideally I would like a buddy who lives in an exotic place - far away from here. But I can see advantages in having a local buddy too because we could meet up.

I would like to communicate with my buddy via messages or email, rather than having a public conversation on this thread.

Do you want to be my buddy?
Just sipping my cup of cocoa made with almond milk - this seems to be taking over from the raspberries as my pre bedtime 'snack'. I have just put the raspberries into a sugar free jelly to have later in the week as they are starting to look a bit sorry for themselves.
You really keep your calories low don't you@clairemarie Have a careful day tomorrow and there should be good news for you on Friday :crossed:
Oh @sallyo oh. @spanner kindly invited me having looked at my profile - I think she sought peeps out that had similar targets. It took 2 weeks for spanner to find me.

I hope someone comes forward soon, or we can send out a special banner as you are obviously gold! :heart: It will happen.

Lizbean x
Hello buddy @debs A fat laden meaty German meal for a Saturday feast.. never again as it took me 5 days to see 69 something again. just not worth it as good as it was. not till i get to maintenance. I was doing so well last week and my chart shows my error. Have you ever seen so many severe ups and downs in a daily charting as mine?

chartMarch13.png

anyhow.. positive days have begun again for me.. as i saw 69.8 on the scales.

im so busy too i cant snack like i used to.

Daughter made a beautiful crusted Lamb cutlets last night so i better take it easy today even if its not my fast day

How are you going?
Auriga wrote: I keep missing you buddy of mine! How are you doing @rawkaren? I have been ADF-ing this week and no weight loss! :confused:
Just about to try on a swimsuit that came by courier today, I ordered it back in November 2013....must have been hopeful then because it's a size 10 UK and I was a size 12 at a squeeze at the time! I hope it fits. I bought it for our holiday to France in June, we've hired a gite with a company we always use in the Perigord. I am really looking forward to it.
It's a lovely sunny day today...if a little cold. Have a great day Karen. :victory:

Hi @auriga. Swimsuits! How terrifying :curse: curious you have had no weightloss on ADF. it's going to be high 20's here this weekend so I need to get fasting. I caved every day this week so not doing very well at all. My clothes are starting to feel tight :cry:
Hello @rawkaren...maybe tomorrow I may show a weight loss....I have found my body has periods of not showing any weight loss for a week or two then losing up to 700g after a short plateau, then after that I lose within a range of 500g to 200g a week,then it stops and then it starts all over again.Weird eh! :bugeyes:
I had to send my swimsuit back...it was more like a size 6 UK than a size 10 UK :confused: Nice colour though, so I sent off for the next size up and keeping my fingers crossed.
P.S. nearly forgot to say I hope you get a few successful fasts in soon Karen :victory: Good luck buddy. :clover:
Hey @Lizbean buddy!

Hope you have had a good day - it's been a manic week! I can't believe how good I have been and your positive encouragement has been helping all the way :smile:

Almost excited for the weigh in tomorrow - so desperate to see the scales move downwards again.

I am just enjoying a glass of fizzy water and have to put the finishing touches to the key lime pie I am making for the weekend. (I didn't even lick the spoon!!) Really looking forward to the weekend - we are staying in a cottage in Snowdonia with friends. It's likely to involve some drinks plus carbs but will be deserved after this week. Plus hoping to do some walking to burn the treats off!

I will hopefully be able to get on the forum tomorrow to do my Easter challenge result but if not I am away until Sunday night so have a great weekend and I will catch up with you soon!

Love Spanner xxx
Hi @spanner. Thank you - go you! -first week back from your break :like: :clover:
I like fizzy water too, it fills me up and makes me feel great all over.

A weekend in Snowdonia sounds divine :heart:

I'm of to the Country music fest at O2 this weekend - specifically to see the Zac Brown Band. Also planning to spend time sowing seeds for the garden - last year we enjoyed 20 huge sunflowers.

Have a fab weekend break, see you Monday for week 2, if not before.

Lizbean xx :heart:
Drat it Karen I have put weight on, 400g to be precise! I was so good doing ADF too, blimey not sure what's going on here at all.
I hope you have more success this week coming, I have my friends staying until Wednesday so apart form eating & drinking too much I probably won't have time to be on here for a few days.

So good luck @rawkaren and have a lovely weekend.... :victory: :heart:
Hi@Lil hope your weigh in day goes better than mine. No loss for me this week. On the positive side waist went down another half inch and I woke up this am with no stiffness and well rested. :confused:
Oh well @clairemarietomorrow is another week - or something like that. Good news on the waistline anyway - mine reduces at an even greater smail's pace than my weight - that 50% mark seems a long way away! Looks like your weather should be a bit better this weekend - maybe you can avoid another bed bound weekend. My younger son is coming home for the weekend so will probably do a roast dinner with pudding on sunday - not good news for Monday's weigh in- see you then!
Previous 1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 61 Next
903 posts Page 19 of 61