The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

903 posts Page 24 of 61
Previous 1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 61 Next
Hi there juliana, yes, I couldn't get around to fixing it, it took so long to get those on there!!
Staying away from the scales for a few days while I try and get things under control again.
Debs wrote: Hi there juliana, yes, I couldn't get around to fixing it, it took so long to get those on there!!
Staying away from the scales for a few days while I try and get things under control again.

do you want to post the pics to me @Debsand ill send you back the fixed one.

im in a dreadful status on my scales... some kind of sugar binge week. first it was Almond cake, then beautiful green grapes, then crystallised ginger and an over consumption of Sweetened almond milk (so good) ... ahhhhh

im doing a strict fast today. nothing entered my mouth but coffee to this point. its 12 midday so ill try to hold off.

71.3 on scales yuk! though the progress tracker still says trend weight of 69.9 which is good

Libra app is different and much more appealing.. it has my trend like going up to the sky and at 70.6 trend weight today .. interesting the variation but i know its different maths. Progress trend is just a straight line trend so as i started at 75 it will always be going down unless i ever got back up to 75 which i wont.

And i can feel all the extra kilo in my tummy area. looks like im preggers.
There must be something in the air, I don't really notice carbs etc, but this last 2 weeks (since I did a long run and didnt eat enough) I just can't stop the carbs and sugar!

It's not all bad stuff, there's been fruit and things, but boy is it high in sugar, and once I start, that's me for the rest of the day. It definately switches on some sort of craving!

Today is a fast day, so i'll be trying to keep low carb and low sugar. Although I do have to have a little as i'll be running after lunch! Must break the habit. I'll be cooking over the weekend so I have food to stop me snacking on junk next week!

Hope everyone has a good weekend :)
@rebelsue2... oh yes sugar is evil in every way.

pleased with myself i did a good fast today and had very little of anything i shouldnt have. so pretty sure i kept within my 1/4 TDEE and my scales i predict will be 70.3 tomorrow (1kg less than this morning)

made this for tea..quail egg, mushroom and tomato frittata. I have quails and with 20 eggs and a chicken egg for good measure. throw in onions, mushrooms, parmesan, garlic, tomato and basil.. yum. just had a small slice.

(spot the potato chip my daughter put on there without me noticing. haha. )

quailfrittata-and-a-chip.jpg
Ym, looks very nice! I don't think I have tried quail eggs before. I fasted today, probably went slightly over, but I am feeling. Bit leaky (sore throat, headache), so I wasn't too hard on myself.
I haven't weighed myself for a couple of weeks as I know I am a little constipated and bloated.
Leaky?! I meant peaky, my predictive text has a mind of its own, with feral full stops too, drat!
Debs wrote: Ym, looks very nice! I don't think I have tried quail eggs before. I fasted today, probably went slightly over, but I am feeling. Bit leaky (sore throat, headache), so I wasn't too hard on myself.
I haven't weighed myself for a couple of weeks as I know I am a little constipated and bloated.

Thanks Debs. my hobby for just over a year now. we lost 3 quail this week to sudden limb malfunction thingy. not sure what exactly caused it but the birds couldnt stand or be balanced to eat and died within a day or two.

anyhow, 6 new ones coming in they are just 5 weeks old. pick up at 8am tmorrow morning.

take care of yourself debs. have an awesome weekend!
Yum Juliana that looks good! I'm hungry now!

Shame about the quails though... poor things :(

Hope you both have a good weekend, i'm nearly finished work and off for a run in the park!
Hello@Lil.I was a bit disappointed when I weighed in this morning. I feel much lighter than I actually am. 1lb down and another half inch on the waist. Then I was reflecting back to my first round of 52 and I lost inches all over. Although I have not had any big losses week to week, this time, I think I am losing pure abdominal fat this time. My waist seems to be going down a half inch per week. So I guess all is good because it has always been my huge middle that I was unhappy about. This week I am going to start walking again. I am ashamed to say I hate exercise and will use any excuse not to even though I know better.
Hello @rawkaren I am thinking of you flying across the pond back home....I hope you have a wonderful weekend...enjoy! :airplane:
@clairemarie A loss is a loss and they soon add up. Your waist does seem to be decreasing at a very impressive rate.I've no major plans for this weekend. see you again on Monday :smile:
Oh wow - I thought I had done well to lose a pound this week but I had got last week's weight wrong in my head and when I just put in the tracker I've lost 2! Must be the exercise I've started again - good motivation to keep it up and get that date for reaching target closer!

Thanks to my buddy @WestLondonChick for her daily encouragement and @Carieoates for a most enjoyable coffee date this afternoon as well as everyone here just for being around!

Feeling very happy with life (and that's before the wine is open this evening!)

:lol: :grin: :like: :smile: :victory: :grin: :lol: :smile: :oops: :like:
Madcatlady wrote: Oh wow - I thought I had done well to lose a pound this week but I had got last week's weight wrong in my head and when I just put in the tracker I've lost 2! Must be the exercise I've started again - good motivation to keep it up and get that date for reaching target closer!

Thanks to my buddy @WestLondonChick for her daily encouragement and @Carieoates for a most enjoyable coffee date this afternoon as well as everyone here just for being around!

Feeling very happy with life (and that's before the wine is open this evening!)

:lol: :grin: :like: :smile: :victory: :grin: :lol: :smile: :oops: :like:

Yay :victory:
Auriga wrote: Hello @rawkaren I am thinking of you flying across the pond back home....I hope you have a wonderful weekend...enjoy! :airplane:

Back home @auriga. Safe and sound. 3 fasts this week. A first this year :heart:
Good morning @Lizbean

I am up and feeling refreshed from my Friday fast - can't believe you accidently fasted too! We must be sending out cosmic fast signals up and down the UK.... :smile:

My official weigh in will be when I get to work as we don't own any scales. I'll see you in the Easter Challenge thread for my update!

Congratulations on more weight loss :like: - you really are showing us how it is done!! Your progress tracker looks great - mine has a bactrian camel at the end of it but I guess thats life!

Hope your Saturday is more fun than mine

Love Spanner xx
Morning@spanner

Thanks spanner - positive cosmic signals coming your way :wink:
It's beautiful sunny day here in London.

My Friday non fast day ended at midnight with two pieces of toast with apricot jam and a vodka and coke? That says it all really - :smile: my body was craving carbs - what a weird mixture.

Today is a new day. Just seen your Easter challenge post. Hey 300gms loss - go spanner! :like: I love your PS. And there is that idiom, "the straw that broke the camels back" is spanner fasting 4:3! Ha ha :lol: No doubt I will grow a camels hump or two at some stage, as that is life.

Your tracker says you have 3.31lbs until you reach your goal, it's right there within your reach. From your positive posts this week 4:3 seems to fit your present journey. My present goal is just to hit 132 for the first time. I live at no 52, so 5:2 is my lucky fasting no.

Wow, it's noon, time to get busy.

Love Lizx
PS no scales at home :shock:
Previous 1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 61 Next
903 posts Page 24 of 61