The FastDay Forum

Group Challenges

895 posts Page 24 of 60
Previous 1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 60 Next
Hi guys. Challenger 9 checking in. Weight 78 kg A 1 kg loss, so rather happy what with the wedding and weekend long celebrations I thought it may have been up! However I did notice I was eating less of everything I did eat, and I ate whatever I wanted I didn't even think "I shouldn't eat this" once. I also only had 1 alcoholic drink as didn't want or need more. Have a good weekend everyone x
no 5 checking in, I've not done proper fasts this week and only run once and not even walked like I normally do because of this horrid cold. Despite this 1lb loss.
DoodlePuppet wrote: Hi guys. Challenger 9 checking in. Weight 78 kg A 1 kg loss, so rather happy what with the wedding and weekend long celebrations I thought it may have been up! However I did notice I was eating less of everything I did eat, and I ate whatever I wanted I didn't even think "I shouldn't eat this" once. I also only had 1 alcoholic drink as didn't want or need more. Have a good weekend everyone x

@Doodlepuppet1 kg.. now thats impressive!
Brand-ie wrote: no 5 checking in, I've not done proper fasts this week and only run once and not even walked like I normally do because of this horrid cold. Despite this 1lb loss.
@Brand-ie isnt it good when you lose, even when not fasting. well done
Debs wrote: Wise words as always @peebles!

Number 34 checking in here with another small weight loss, now sitting at 60.8kg, but it is definitely as struggle!! Very low carbs and sugar and calorie counting :cry: Still, it is going slowly.

its the right direction, albeit slow @debs
@Brand-ie I hope your cold does a runner ....... soon!
No 29 checking in at 125lb....... 0.6lb loss
1 pound to go :grin:
Member #19 finally checking in, I decided to wait until after my son's birthday, party etc. at the beginning of October and am starting the challenge today, now that all of the cake etc. is out of the house.
Start weight this morning, 64.8 kg (0.8 over maintenance target!!!!!)
Goal - get back to lower end of maintenance (62 kg) and stay there!!
#42- It was an okay fast day yesterday, although the rest of the week was not too good. 132.8, which is a lb up, but last week was 3 lbs down. That's a net loss of 2 lbs, which is more realistic for me. Think I'll try a semi fast day on the weekend, to help with the Monday blues. Happy fasting everyone. :smile:
Hi all. Member 86 checking in. 600g loss since the start of the challenge despite doing 4:3 this week (108.4kg today). I am a tad disappointed it's not more given it's only week 2 for me and I have 40kg to lose but, hey, a loss is a loss. I think it's just made me realise that this is going to be a longer road than I anticipated if it's just under 500g a week from the off as I know the losses will drop as it goes on. I have done well with fasting but haven't done enough of the moving more bit of my challenge. Maybe getting onto that more constantly will be key. Great to be part of the group though - other's motivation does rub off and help. Have a great weekend everyone!
No #23 checking in. Delighted to report that I have lost three pounds since the beginning of the challenge. I know it has been 10 days, rather than a week, but I am the lowest weight since restarting fasting in June.
X
Hello Juliana,
Mem. No.50 checking in on Friday as requested with a 5lb loss. Now 17st 6lbs. Really pleased with that - a nice lump gone!
Hi All!

I'm a little late to the party, but I'd like to register for the challenge!
Current weight: 227.2lbs
Goal: 212.2 (15lbs)
Method: I just started doing 4:3 on Monday, Oct.6.

So happy to be doing this!
# 12 checking in.

Start weight: 80.9
80.4 Loss: 0.5kg (1lb)
Hi @Skippy, I can understand your disappointment, but remember that one week is a very short length of time on which to extrapolate future weight loss. Next week you might find you have a much bigger loss. Are you coping with 4:3 ok? Personally, I have found it very difficult and it didn't seem to give me extra loss, though I know there are many who follow it successfully. I know how keen we all are when we start to get a big loss, but sometimes I wonder if it is better to just stick with 5:2 until you are 'in the groove' with that before looking at variations. And if you can do some moving/walking - as you suggest - aiming for those 10,000 steps a day, or as many as is reasonable - then that should help. A pedometer or Fitbit may be worth getting. Good luck! :)

Hi @Lizbean - so close! I just looked at your tracker, hopefully it won't be long til you are at goal. It can seem rather elusive! Best wishes. :)
Quick weigh in - sorry I haven't had a chance to read everyone's updates to see how you all are doing, but first week back to school's always crazy, and this is going to be a short term, so crazier still! :confused:

I'm a little up on my maintenance weight - 73.2kg today...but it's that ToM, and I always spike for a few days, so I'll just fast as normal on Monday and see how I am after that. Then I'll decide whether to schedule a second fast for the week.

Keep up the great work all, and may the fast be with you!
Previous 1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 60 Next
895 posts Page 24 of 60