The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

445 posts Page 10 of 30
Previous 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 30 Next
#38.... Yes, ok, so I ate the toast and waited for the rain to stop, which it did until I got to the furthest point from home. Then the skies opened. To add to the fun the cows had escaped from their field so there was a bovine blockage and me and soggy dogs had to take a long detour.... Walked twice as far as I planned and came home soaked with smelly muddy dogs. Now I want more toast ! At least the dogs are asleep now !
Ahhh but doing the longer walk is a bonus! :-)
Yes, and on our "off piste" detour we spotted a buzzard very nearby on the grass looking for worms and a couple of deer which sped off before the dogs spotted them....they were too busy investigating a badger set and looking for something smelly to roll in, which they luckily didn't do ! The river is quite full again too
#40 checking in with my first weigh in since starting the Solstice Challenge.

Chuffed to report a loss of just under 3lbs. Aren't scales funny? This week they are my friend...but watch this space for the next couple of weeks! I can feel the monthly bloat starting, plus I am away next week with a group of girlfriends......shopping...eating...drinking...repeating same for 4 days.....lovely! But probably won't be great news for the Solstice Challenge, tee hee!!

Any loss by the 21st June will be very welcome though.....

Good luck my fellow "challengers"!

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
Hi, number 14 checking in. I weigh 175lbs today which 1lb down from my starting weight but as I put on 1.6lbs last week I am 2.6lbs down from that :lol: :grin: all good!
#47 checking in with a true app reading of 160.8 lbs so a loss of 2 lbs this week very pleased with myself and I have seen 150's lbs on my scales for the first time this morning.
Hello, No 20 checking in weighing 132.2 - 0.2 lb loss this week. Pretty much weighed this all week, so hoping for a little movement in the right direction next week, let's see. :wink: Good luck everyone!
#9 reporting in with no loss! :oops: Well at least I didn't put any on either :wink: although I have lost an inch from my waist so pleased with that!
@PennyForthem #1 Reporting in and here we go again
Weighing in at 96*8kgs == a small loss of 300grams nevertheless still a loss :clover: :clover:
No4 reporting this week things haven't gone to plan but still a 3/4 lb loss. Better than a gain. Ho hum try harder next week.
A change but UP to 72.5 kgs :0(
My own fault, ate biscuits and many of them, head won over gut last night. On a fast day too. Aaaaaaargh!
Onwards dear friends, downwards :0)
Hi! #44 reporting a 2lb loss this week, so that's the gain after the Easter Challenge :oops: plus another half pound! :smile:

Thanks for setting up this challenge Pennyforthem - I definitely need the discipline!
Check out my signature, I'm four pounds down. One to go to meet my goal.
I'm rather late to the party, @PennyForthembut please sign me up! My target would be to get to three pounds below my original goal weight ie 144 pounds! That's four and a half pounds to lose by the end of the challenge - which ends the day before I'm off on a two week cruise! Eeek, I know from experience what will happen to my weight then! :frown:
Previous 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 30 Next
445 posts Page 10 of 30