The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

445 posts Page 12 of 30
Previous 1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 30 Next
#50 checking in.
Today I weigh 90.5kg, I've lost 2.2kg this week. So I am almost back to where I was before easter :) :victory:

Have also been having the strangest ever TOTM this week. I think that plays a big role in my weight gain after easter (and loss this week). It came a week and a half late, started very slow last sunday and then there has been a flood since wednesday and still going strong :bugeyes: . (Maybe I've just lost 2kg of blood hehe :lol: )
#36 just checking in with my 2nd week weigh in. Totm for me too, so I'm delighted with a 1lb loss. The last few months I have had a significant increase with totm. It also looks like I got away with my 2 weekends away over the Easter. Weight loss slowed down, but I kinda expected that as I am closer to goal. Only 7lbs/3kg to go. Im fasting today, so if you listen really hard you can hear 5he fat melting off :grin:
#7 reporting in lost 2lb this week :)
Still 11 blimin stone yesterday (11:3 today, but I don't count that :wink: ) The rate I'm going, there is no way in whatever that I am going to reach my Solstice goal...sob.

Ok, take action Bean...no wine, no cereal ( :shock: ) and no Angel Delight ( :cry: ) until my holiday in 3 weeks time.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
#40 checking in today.....with 3lb loss, hurrah. Not totally sure how this has happened - have fasted twice, done 16:8 most other days, run twice, walked twice this past week......and was expecting a gain due to TOTM. For a change, things have gone my way....& I have passed the holy 3 stone loss mark! I was so worried I would put weight on this week due to bloating.....but it hasn't happened as yet, yippee!!!!!!

Tomorrow, I am going away for a few days with a bunch of girlfriends (watch out South Devon!) for 4 days of shopping, drinking, eating etc.....so won't be fasting as breakfast is included. I'm sure I won't bother much with lunch on those days though - I've come too far to give up....plus it's straight back on the wagon for me once I return!! Don't want to mess up the Solstice challenge!!

Have a good week everyone!! Xx

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
Well done @Hazelnut20 That's a great result and such a great feeling crossing those stones off 3 gone forever and never to return. I'm away tomorrow also so let's just do the best we can and enjoy ourselves. :clover: :clover: :clover:
icefast wrote: #50 checking in.
Today I weigh 90.5kg, I've lost 2.2kg this week. So I am almost back to where I was before easter :) :victory:

Have also been having the strangest ever TOTM this week. I think that plays a big role in my weight gain after easter (and loss this week). It came a week and a half late, started very slow last sunday and then there has been a flood since wednesday and still going strong :bugeyes: . (Maybe I've just lost 2kg of blood hehe :lol: )

DUMB JR QUESTION TIME

whats a TOTM?
Time Of The Month
scubachick wrote: Time Of The Month

Ahhh ive heard many names of that time before but not that one. Not as an acronym anyways

selective reading i would have figured it out with.

It came a week and a half late, started very slow last sunday and then there has been a flood since wednesday and still going strong

doh
Hope you have a nice time away also @Sue.Q!

Let's re-group on the other side......& assess the damage! Hopefully, it won't be too bad!

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
#16 reporting in....
I've gained half a pound...
Fasting isn't the prob1em, eating bread and cheese on the other days is. The way forward is glaringly obvious!
So now at 10stone 7.5lb. Started at 10stone 10lb, and aiming for 10 stone 3lb (or maybe even 10 stone 2lb, but I hope I wasn't that keen...!)
Well done to all those who are doing well, and keep going the rest of us!
nursebean wrote: Still 11 blimin stone yesterday (11:3 today, but I don't count that :wink: ) The rate I'm going, there is no way in whatever that I am going to reach my Solstice goal...sob.

Ok, take action Bean...no wine, no cereal ( :shock: ) and no Angel Delight ( :cry: ) until my holiday in 3 weeks time.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Step away from the chocolate too, @nursebean

Well, we have some VERY encouraging results for the solstice challenge.
Well done all you losers!6 weeks to go!
After a rather indulgent weekend, I'm still 10 4 (144lbs), but even though it was indulgent, I stuck to around 65 carbs per day, except for Monday, when we went out for chish and fips!!
No size 8 for me, but 'tailored' size 12, with NO ELASTICATED WAIST!!!! That's quite something!
Nothing better than F and C @Pennyforthem - and I like the sound of your 'tailored' size 12 :victory:

I have a lunch out on saturday with friends who are up here near Alnwick, and then meeting up with you and gang near Chester, next week, on my way to holibobs cottage near Ludlow, which we all know is foodie capital of England ... Danger Alert! :shock: :shock: :wink:
Silverdarling wrote: Nothing better than F and C @Pennyforthem - and I like the sound of your 'tailored' size 12 :victory:

I have a lunch out on saturday with friends who are up here near Alnwick, and then meeting up with you and gang near Chester, next week, on my way to holibobs cottage near Ludlow, which we all know is foodie capital of England ... Danger Alert! :shock: :shock: :wink:

You're quite right about Ludlow @Silverdarling, we have a holiday home just 8 miles from there, such a beautiful area. I love all the unique individual shops you find in Ludlow and the market is just fab!
Sorry for butting in ..i have no right here! :oops: ...but Good Luck to you all with the Challenge! X hope its going well for you x
Previous 1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 30 Next
445 posts Page 12 of 30