The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

445 posts Page 13 of 30
Previous 1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 30 Next
EEEEKKKK only 44 days to go! I don't think my body wants to relinquish the last kilo Penny. I am trying really hard too. :lol:
@Candicemarie even though you're not in the challenge, if it keeps you focussed, pop in here as often as you like! x
@auriga don't be too hard on yourself. You look lovely x
OOoooooo thanks @PennyForthem! :heart: It's still an EEEEEKK though!
I now weigh 0.8lb more than two weeks ago when I started 5:2! For some reason we have been going out on a Monday and Tuesday and I am eating more on those days than on any other day. Oh well, tomorrow is another day and I think I had better make it a Fast Day.
#51 reporting in with a 1 lb loss! Happy with that especially after last week. it was a bit of a challenge yesterday with DD and GD here so I opted to have lunch with them rather than dinner that evening. Maybe won't do that again!!
HELLLLPP!! I entered my weight into my tracker this morning and forgot to do my waist measurement but it now won't let me do anything.. When does it become live again???
@Milly107, if you go to your Progress Tracker, then choose the Weigh-in Stats tab, you will find a list of all your data entries (most recent on top). Choose 'edit' from along side and then you will be able to add your waist measurement. Hope this helps. :smile:
Thank you! You know I couldn't see that for looking!! It was only half inch off but it was in the right direction. :-)
#9 reporting in with a 2lb loss :smile: pleasantly surprised! At least I'm heading in the right direction again :wink:
#47 reporting a 1.3 lbs loss this week. my app is now showing 159.5 lbs so only 5.5 lbs left till my goal.
No 20 reporting in with a 0.4 lb loss. Every little helps! :smile: :smile: :smile:
No change for me - again. I've slacked off recently, so must get it back.
Reporting in to say I am 56.2k today.Things are not budging Penny. I have been in this weight zone now for two months looking back at my diary. Oh well at least I am not going over 57k. I shall just keep trying to get my weight to 55k. It would indeed appear to be the case that when you get to a lower BMI it's hard to lose more!
Reporting in here after a few days off the computer, had a few hectic days this pass 10 days, but still managed to to my fast days, but none of this weight is budging! Curse you none moving fat! :curse:
No4 checking in. 2lb loss Yay!
Previous 1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 30 Next
445 posts Page 13 of 30