The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

1654 posts Page 8 of 111
Previous 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 111 Next
Motherof2 wrote: Hi, I'd like to join too. To get in the 6's would be a dream come true. I seem to go up and down and was doing well until I went on holiday and its almost like I'm back to square one. Havent lost a great deal since I joined, nevertheless I am undeterred.

Sure Motherof2 You are member 34!

Undeterred is a great way to be.
Whoah a whole 37 members thus far, but you are still welcome to join

reiterating the original post

In your personal pledge you agree to
- eat nutritionally
- follow your style of intermittent fasting to the T
- never under-eat for extended periods
- sleep well
- stay relaxed
- smile lots
- treat yourself to the occasional great meal
- and know that there is always 2014 to get to 60 something if you dont quite make it by December 25. We can only try our best.

If you can weigh daily that would be great. But this is not a strict requirement of the club, just something im trying to encourage just for the 11 weeks or so so you can stay on track as the days to December 25 are few.

Our members so far are. (let me know if i missed one)
(updated 10th October)
Member 1 Juliana.Rivers juliana-rivers-u5822/
Member 2 juliewil10 juliewil10-u3363/
Member 3 PennyForthem pennyforthem-u511/
Member 4 Dhana dhana-u2578/
Member 5 dimmit dimmit-u8923/
Member 6 Dietingdebbie dietingdebbie-u2653/
Member 7 Alf alf-u6915/
Member 8 carorees carorees-u61/
Member 9 gillmary gillymary-u6556/
Member 10 wineoclock wineoclock-u3140/
Member 11 Azureblue azureblue-u527/
Member 12 Betsysgr8 betsysgr8-u3018/
Member 13 wildmissus wildmissus-u1108/
Member 14 silverdarling silverdarling-u6142/
Member 15 MaryAnn maryann-u4328/
Member 16 Ballerina ballerina-u1139/
Member 17 Janey47 janey47-u6402/
Member 18 Pamico pamico-u8054/
Member 19 kamatildat kmatildat-u11244/
Member 20 MissyMoo missymoo-u2931/
Member 21 Rasa rasa-u10371/
Member 22 Suchard007 suchard007-u777/
Member 23 Otter otter-u9709/
Member 25 Windsinger123 windsinger123-u1398/
Member 25 Bobby bobbyd98683-u9772/
Member 26 Sallyo sallyo-u4626/
Member 27 gigi55 gigi55-u2465/
Member 28 Nicki_24 nicky-94-u5651/
Member 29 Chickvic chickvic-u4899/
Member 30 Second Alto secondalto-u10821/
Member 31 Abbie Taylor abbietaylor-u4511/
Member 32 Judio judio-u6471/
Member 33 Bobshouse bobshouse-u2001/
Member 34 Motherof2 motherof2-u7300/
Member 35 lizzieh lizzieh-u8867/
Member 36 nycnyc2013 nycnyc2013-u4033/
member 37 mollymalteser mollymalteser-u11255/
lizzieh wrote: I would love to, I'm currently plateauing at 11 st 12 (75.3 kg) but I'm a very slow loser - my Progress Tracker tells me I'm likely to reach 11 st 7 (my intermediate goal) by December 16th, so I don't think under 11 stone by 25th is realistic for me. Plus, I have 2 trips away to cope with before then!

But who knows, miracles do happen! :grin:

Anyhow - good luck to everyone who's pledged to this, I hope you all manage it and look forward to hearing the results!

:like: :clover:

oops, i missed replying to your post and adding you as a member. You are member 35 lizzieh

Yes, hope you can reach your goal or very close to it by December 25.
Me! Can I still join? 69 kg is my goal. Progress tracker used to say that I would reach my goal in December, but now that I've been plateauing & gaining, progress tracker is telling me February! I'm hoping this will be the kickstart I need! I'm so good at fasting, but sometimes go overboard on my nonfast days, especially if I'm stressed. Thanks for setting this up!
nycnyc2013 wrote: Me! Can I still join? 69 kg is my goal. Progress tracker used to say that I would reach my goal in December, but now that I've been plateauing & gaining, progress tracker is telling me February! I'm hoping this will be the kickstart I need! I'm so good at fasting, but sometimes go overboard on my nonfast days, especially if I'm stressed. Thanks for setting this up!

You sure can nycnyc2013. member number 36

bring on the 69 number!

yes the progress tracker prediction thing can be depressing!!! :curse: I guess its saying if we do what we are doing now, a miracle weight figure wont be achieved any earlier. or certainly not 6 weeks earlier.

hence for me it tells me i have to be particularly conscious of what i put into my mouth, assuming my activity levels dont change.
@Juliana.Rivers think you might have got @dhana on twice, unless she's got a doppleganger! No4 and No8 :doh:
@Juliana.Rivers think you might have got @dhana on twice, unless she's got a doppleganger! No4 and No8 :doh:
You are correct Silverdarling, Caroline aka carorees is member number 8. I'll wait til Juliana gets on for her to make the corrections?
Great so it's a typo - thanks Betsy (and don't know how I ended up posting twice! :bugeyes: :oops: )
oh so I've been edited out in favor of dhana's doppelganger eh? humph! :wink:
Poor @Juliana.Rivers - it must be like herding cats - and in such a small tent too! :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: especially with all that wriggling about and shouting and screeching ... :shock: :wink:
carorees wrote: oh so I've been edited out in favor of dhana's doppelganger eh? humph! :wink:

oopsie.

sorry carorees for the mistake. thanks Silverdarling for picking up and betsysgr8 for research.

fixed the list and post number 1 where i have the list again
my weight hasnt moved for past 2 days (kind of good as yesterday was a feast day) but i ate less generally as im dealing with some personal crisis but nothing that wont be fixed.

Realised i have 24 notches to go to get to the magic 69.999 a notch being a 100g slot. its ok i have 76 days to go to December 2 so i can do it!!!!!
Silverdarling wrote: Poor @Juliana.Rivers - it must be like herding cats - and in such a small tent too! :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: especially with all that wriggling about and shouting and screeching ... :shock: :wink:

So, would that be loitering within tent....
Previous 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 111 Next
1654 posts Page 8 of 111