The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

1654 posts Page 9 of 111
Previous 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 111 Next
Member 17. checking in,,, well today I weighed in at 69.399 kgs,,, I am pleased , but I know its not going to last.,
I have a holiday booked for next week to an amazing hotel, the food is just irresistible, so I know I will gain at leat 4lbs,,
So as from the 21st October I will be back this WOL. I will do loads of walking and swimming but I think I'm doomed as far as weight is concerned.
So I hope you allow me a week off and I will check in on my return and hope the news isn't too bad !!,
Janey47 wrote: Member 17. checking in,,, well today I weighed in at 69.399 kgs,,, I am pleased , but I know its not going to last.,
I have a holiday booked for next week to an amazing hotel, the food is just irresistible, so I know I will gain at leat 4lbs,,
So as from the 21st October I will be back this WOL. I will do loads of walking and swimming but I think I'm doomed as far as weight is concerned.
So I hope you allow me a week off and I will check in on my return and hope the news isn't too bad !!,

You lucky thing. .to see that magic number even once! 69

Enjoy the holiday and dont worry about fasting, theres always November!
mollymalteser wrote: Im in!!! Lettsss go!

You go girl! Mollymalteser, member number 37
Hey tent troop peeps

Who's been able to manage the daily weighing.

Just curious if anyone who normally weigh themselves weekly or monthly have been able to switch to daily (temporary till December 25)

You needn't poste every measurement in this thread or we might blow some max post setting lol. but if you get to any new amazing notch down, by all means rejoice in the tent.

My weight this morning is the lowest its been for a good few weeks so im happy :smile:
Down another pound! 157lbs now.
I'm loitering, happily, within tent....
PennyForthem wrote: Down another pound! 157lbs now.
I'm loitering, happily, within tent....

Stay in the tent. Don't wander too far. There are foxes and Tasmanian devils out there at this time of year.
:grin:
These are my dailies so far :-
1st Oct Tuesday 70.2 kgs; Wed 69.9; Thurs 69.8; Fri 70.4; Sat 69.9; Sun 70.4; Mon 70.9; Tues 70.6; Wed 70.2; Thurs 70.2kgs.
Back to square one!
I haven't weighed daily (I keep forgetting) but I have done every other day or so and it would appear that I'm down about 500g this week, but will have to confirm the official number on Saturday! Unfortunately it's not a new low because I weighed less at the start of the summer, but hey at least it's going in the right direction!
Not doing daily weighing I'm afraid - or at least not recording it because it's too depressing.

But since I joined the 69'ers club, I find myself slowly moving further away from the magic number, not towards it. I've been on a plateau for over a month and I can't seem to find the oompf to break through it. I know it's the non-fasting days - filled with tasty carbs, feeding my sugar addiction - that are doing the damage. But yesterday I managed to eat healthily all day, and today I'm fasting, so I truly hope to be a little closer to the intermediate goal at tomorrow's weigh in.

Hope the rest of you are doing better than me! :razz:

Dimmit
Thought I was doing well but going to my niece's wedding on Saturday seems to have thrown a spanner in the works and my weight has been all over the place!

Thursday 3rd: 74.9
Friday 4th: 74.7
Saturday 5th: 74.7 (before the wedding feast!)
Sunday 6th: 75.2 (after the wedding feast!)
Monday 7th: 74.9
Tuesday 8th: 74.5 (hurrah!)
Wednesday 9th: 75.0 (WTF??)
Thursday 10th: 75.0 (sigh)

And this is doing 16:8 with one fast day (yesterday) so rather disappointed not to see a decrease this morning!
#26 here. I've been a monthly weighing girl but have stuck to the club rules and done a daily weigh each day this week. Imagine my surprise to find myself on Wednesday morning at the lowest weight since beginning on 5:2 in April!!! I started at 78 kg and yesterday I was all the way down to 71.5. I know lots of you have lost a lot more weight, a lot wicker than I have. But for me it's been very slow and I have had to be very philosophical. I am so encouraged to know I'm still trending downwards. I was a dubious club member , but now if feel totally committed to the concept. After 6 months I was starting to feel somewhat jaded, but now my enthusiasm is being reserrected! I didn't even have any carrot cake tonight because I WASN'T HUNGRY!!!
Azureblue wrote: These are my dailies so far :-
1st Oct Tuesday 70.2 kgs; Wed 69.9; Thurs 69.8; Fri 70.4; Sat 69.9; Sun 70.4; Mon 70.9; Tues 70.6; Wed 70.2; Thurs 70.2kgs.
Back to square one!

Nice way to present your "dailies" Azureblue which are your fast days. good to show which day you fast so we can see a pattern. also are you weighing at beginning of day?
Nicky_94 wrote: I haven't weighed daily (I keep forgetting) but I have done every other day or so and it would appear that I'm down about 500g this week, but will have to confirm the official number on Saturday! Unfortunately it's not a new low because I weighed less at the start of the summer, but hey at least it's going in the right direction!

down is good. i love seeing that "line of best fit" on the progress tracker dont you. I remember doing stats at uni decades ago and its very accurate for predictions
dimmit wrote: Not doing daily weighing I'm afraid - or at least not recording it because it's too depressing.

But since I joined the 69'ers club, I find myself slowly moving further away from the magic number, not towards it. I've been on a plateau for over a month and I can't seem to find the oompf to break through it. I know it's the non-fasting days - filled with tasty carbs, feeding my sugar addiction - that are doing the damage. But yesterday I managed to eat healthily all day, and today I'm fasting, so I truly hope to be a little closer to the intermediate goal at tomorrow's weigh in.

Hope the rest of you are doing better than me! :razz:

Dimmit

Awareness of what is happening, or causing things is the first big step dimmit. Well done on the "yesterday eating healthily all day" fingers crossed for the weigh in.
Nicky_94 wrote: I haven't weighed daily (I keep forgetting) but I have done every other day or so and it would appear that I'm down about 500g this week, but will have to confirm the official number on Saturday! Unfortunately it's not a new low because I weighed less at the start of the summer, but hey at least it's going in the right direction!

Lets hope for a good Saturday measurement :victory:
Previous 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 111 Next
1654 posts Page 9 of 111