The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

610 posts Page 9 of 41
Previous 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 41 Next
spanner wrote: I am definitely joining in as soon as I have a current weight....Just realised didn't get my post holiday kilos measured this morning so can't decide what is a sensible target!

@Lizbean watch this space!! :smile:

Come on@spanner we need to get going ............... no slacking please :wink:
Ok, @spanner you are #58, but we'll need a goal soon! :wink:
And @sweet21 you are #59, glad you decided to join us!

@scubachick - I do find that alcohol really affects my weight, more than just for the calories. I try to stay away as much as possible. But, regardless your weight can fluctuate a lot, which is why I usually prefer to weight once a week (in the morning before I've eaten anything!) You also said you lost 4 lbs in a week (which was unlikely as well, so I think it's evened out for you and you are still down, right?

Great job - @DoodlePuppet @peebles @RachelC and @Katharina with your losses and good job maintaining @langstane

@Hazelnut20 - any loss is a good loss!!

Keep up the good work everyone! I think this is going to be a great challenge!
Thank you @cblasz for my number 58! :like:
My goal is 7.7lbs to lose - specifically to get me to target weight!!

There we go @lizbean I am in!! :grin:
spanner wrote: Thank you @cblasz for my number 58! :like:
My goal is 7.7lbs to lose - specifically to get me to target weight!!

There we go @lizbean I am in!! :grin:

Ok, buddy, we are on it, lets rock and roll! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :heart:
Number 29 finally getting the act together and reporting.
Excise for July shows 61.4kg and waist 76cm. That's up 1 kg from June - blaming the shred. Looking at my tracker, it seems as though I am plateauing - no loss since April. Ho hum.
Holidays tomorrow YAY! so, going for a refeed, then an evaluation on return; considering 5:2 and calorie counting for a month just to check TDEE.
Still aiming to get to 58kg- tracker says this will take until January 2015 :( :( :( How disheartening...
I thought I should check in (number22), but already feel a bit of a failure. Half a pound this week, but I was a little jet lagged, so I am claiming that excuse. I feel I may be plateauing as I have reached the weight I quite often falter at. I will continue though and maybe it will pass.
Hey @janeg you think its disheartening to see 2015 as target date on your tracker. Mine says August 2017 to target. I am hoping to get that looking and sounding faster now I'm off all tablets and not stuffing my face with pre and post op surgery stress.
ouch [tag[julieathome[/tag]
here's hoping improved health and reduction in drugs helps move you! :clover:
Mine's only 3 kg though...glacial!
I would be glad to see 3kg before my hols, even better 3kg before I see my daughter. Soon, very soon. She is going nuts in Dubai with Ramadan and all the calls to prayer. Next year she is coming home during Ramadan.
That @julieathome is the best plan. Not to be disrespectful, but I hate it hear even more during Ramadan.
But I'm home tomorrow! :D :D :D
That 3kg might just move for you
Hi everyone - just checking in - lost 2 lb already - really chuffed :) :)
Had a super fast yesterday and changed my work hours which will help with life balance. Looking forward to loosing more!
Challenger 53 reporting in...(I sound like a space rocket!)
I have stayed the same, which is what I expected, and is still on my tracker line. I chop and change fast days, and ended up with only one fast day this weighing week, and three the previous, so I don't mind not losing this week.
#8 reporting in, 500g down so far, hurrah etc.
Currently following Zoe Harcombe Phase 1, sort of Dukan Attack at a guess, to shift things about, and it has it's pluses and minuses. I'm missing cheese, nuts, avocado and fruit and feeling very lethargic but the scales go down and this phase is but 5 days long so on I go, hoping for the best as ever :0)
Hello everyone, looks like we still have some good losses coming in! Great job!

@spanner - I got your goal! It seems very reasonable!

@janeg - i think your plan sounds like a good one. The tracker also tells me I won't reach my goal until April 2015! Don't worry about that, just do what you need to to break that plateau! Enjoy your holidays!

@Gill - half a pound does NOT make you a failure! Any loss is a loss and 1/2 pound is pretty good really. If you lost 1/2 pound every week, that's 25 lbs. in a year! Keep going!!

@croftmaclean - Congrats on the 2lb. loss and for making some adjustments that will help you lose more!

@Annurca - good attitude! Staying the same is better than a gain. I hope the scale goes down next week for you!

@Azureblue - good job on the loss. I hope this other plan works for you!

I'll probably report in tomorrow, since I'm going to a 4th of July party tomorrow night. Not sure I want to weigh in after that. We'll see I guess. Anyway, keep up the good work everyone!
Thanks for the support @cblasz this is my first challenge and i wasn't sure what to expect. :)
Previous 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 41 Next
610 posts Page 9 of 41