The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

610 posts Page 7 of 41
Previous 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 41 Next
Got back on the scales Monday for the first time in yonks ..and again today..
Lost two pounds since Monday after two fasts and two low cal days ...i know it's not a whole two proper pounds of fat,it will be little fat and a lot of water,but i am happy to claim it! :lol:
Well done @Slimmer @Brand-ie@karenmxxx
Like CM, I won't say it was all fat, coming off vacation, but I dropped to 134.4 from right after posting 138 lbs at the end of the Solstice challenge.

Also congrats, Brandie! :cool:
@cblasz :shock: :shock:
Will report back next Friday with good news :shock:
:lol: :lol: 300grams upon last Thurs weigh in
(Whatever that looks like) :lol: :lol: :shock:

Well done to all you big losers. :like:
Hey @piper! What a great start for several of us!
Think this is gonna be a good challenge! :like:
I don't know about losing weight, but my shape is changing. Instead of being a smooth rounded contour in the tummy area, I now have a flatter top of tummy and a muffin top. Which is actually an improvement as i can do up certain trousers comfortably instead of having to do the 'suck it and and squeeze trick.
That's good @Julieathome changing shape is the best bit I think.
Thank you for running this @cblasz!
I'm going for my missed Summer Solstice target of 10 stone 2 pounds, which is a three pound loss. This does not sound alot, but weight loss is slow now.
I shall keep going with 5:2, keep and try to reduce the number of carb-fests that I have....
Good luck all!
Thanks for the challenge - i am in - i would like to lose 14lbs.
Starting today at 245lbs and ending on 231lb. Going to be sticking to 4:3 as it suits me and making sure i eat loads of salads. I will also be swimming at least 4 times a week to help increase fitness and lose weight.
Good luck everyone !
Number 41 checking in from the scenic route! I've only lost 14 oz & had hoped it would be more with three fasts & some exercise this week. I have been experimenting & have not been counting any calories on my eating days just trying to wisely choose food & keeping it lower carb! It felt great not worrying about calorie counting. I am also daily weighing & only lost 4 oz on my last fast day :confused:
Well done everyone who is losing more than me :like:
Hi all number 2 here. Not a great weigh in for me today, last weeks starting weight was 168.4 and this week I'm up a lbs to 169.4lb. Not a good fast week for me, I had to force myself to fast and wednesdays fast sort of went out of the window at 8pm. going to doing a lower carb week this week to get the sugar cravings under control. Well done everyone who's off to a good start.
omg seeing 71.5, 71.6, 71.7 and 71.8 on the scales

WTF

this is not right. whats the stagnation and such extraordinarily high levels when i declared i woudnt see 71 anything again.

some hormonal thing maybe. Not eating that much really, I dont think and even being very active.

im sure this phase will pass.
No 43 here, weigh in was 10 stone 6 so down 1 lb since last Saturday. Fasting was all over this week as I kept changing my mind, so ended up doing 4 "Fast 5's " and two back to back normal fasts, one of which was liquid only except for a few allotment grown strawberries. Only managed todo morning exercise twice as was a bit unwell wed- fri. Might go for a walk/jog tonight though hmmm. Well done everyone and keep going!

ETA @Juliana.Rivers I wouldn't worry, like you said it's probably just hormones - I think we should be able to blame it on that when the scales make no sense.
I'll throw my name in the ring, by then I would like be 85kg so that's about 12lb away from what I am now.
#45 logging in here. Disappointingly I've put on 2lb this week. It could be hormonal as I've just had my testosterone implant done, or it could be fluid retention due to serious exercise muscle soreness. I am hoping its that, as to think its a 2lb increase of fat would have me crying.
Hi
Me too please!
Aiming for 14 lbs by equinox. More would be good but trying to keep it "real".
Rachel
Previous 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 41 Next
610 posts Page 7 of 41