The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

610 posts Page 6 of 41
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 41 Next
I'm in, @cblasz. I'd like to lose 14 lbs. during this challenge. I'm just starting 4:3 again (after having a baby). I'll also continue with my lower carb way of eating.
@deMuralist you are on the official list, on the first post of the thread. I would say check in once a week, but it's really up to you!
@Judithn you are #46 and @Swuddly #47! Good luck!
@cblasz thanks! I missed it somehow. I am going to consider #37 my lucky number. I will consider my official weigh in day, Wednesday, since it is usually my lowest weight of the week. Monday usually is my highest (wonder why? I am sure the weekend has nothing to do with it)
We now how 47 challengers! Can we get 3 more to make it 50??

Please check the post on the first page for your number, if you haven't gotten it yet!

I hope everyone is off to a good start! I am not doing so great this week actually as it is the last week of school and it's just been a bit crazy. But, I plan to officially put it into high gear come Monday!
I'm in @cblaz :grin: My goal will be to lose 7ibs. My plan will be I'm going to a stick to two fast days per week and a no/extremely low carb diet for the first month, and then for the second two months I'll reintroduce carbs but keep them healthy and to a minimum. I'm also going to exercise at least three times a week :grin: ! X
@Hannahcolledge - you're in, #48!
Count me in @cblasz. I honestly thought I'd already added myself to this challenge but can't see myself in any post. I would like to lose 10 lbs but have a 2 week holiday to negotiate next month and I know the pounds will be piling on then as well.
I'm in.

Target loss 13lb. I'm training for a 20 mile walk in September so increased walking will help. And less of the crisp multi bags!
I'll join. I've not done a challenge before. My goal will be to loose 4kg that will take me back to the lowest weight I recorded on the tracker last September, and I will feel properly back on track after 6 months off the fasts.
Am I the first to report my first challenge weigh in or have I got it all wrong?
Anyway, I have lost three pounds this and I am really pleased with that. I know it probably is mainly water, but all the same it is great to see a good loss on the dreaded scales.
X
yay!
12st 2lb so a 3lb loss :grin:
No 23 checking as I have been weighing on a Friday I did today and this week have lost 1.25 lb. Plus I have graduated to jogging for 8 minutes on the C25K. One very happy bunny Brandie here
@cblaz, can I join in please, we won't mention the solstice challenge ;)

Weight today was 65.8kg bit disappointing after 2 good fasts this week but I am motivated to keep going!
Would like to see 62kg on the scales for the challenge don't care if its 62.9 kg....

best of luck everyone!
Welcome to our 4 newest challengers!

cblasz wrote: #49 @Motherof2 - 10 lbs.
#50 @Rbrum - 13 lbs.
#51 @Nikipins - 9 lbs.
#52 @niamo - 6 lbs.

And congrats to @Slimmer, @Karenm and @Brand-ie for leading us off with some great losses!!
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 41 Next
610 posts Page 6 of 41