The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

610 posts Page 21 of 41
Previous 1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 41 Next
:party: :rose: Happy, happy BD peebles!
@Annurca,

Thanks! I love the litttle cakes!
#27 checking in for the week. After gaining steadily for most of the week I felt sure this would be the first week I had to post a fairly hefty gain...and then I stepped on the scales this morning :shock:

I'm down to a new low of 76.8kgs! :dance: Don't you just love how hormones etc can mess with the daily weigher's stats and mind?!

I also measured my waist for the first time in a long time...it's now 77cm, which for my 174cm height puts me well into healthy. Now just to get my BMI below 25 and I'll really be a happy little vegemite!

Onwards and downwards all you springers! Trust this way of eating, and don't mind the temporary gains. :lipcurl:
I'm down 100gms since my last weigh in. Not a lot, but it's DOWN!

Started Challenge: 81.8 kg (180.18lb)
Now: 81.6

Happy birthday @peebles!
#3 weighing in. I'm down 100gms since my last weigh in. Not a lot, but it's DOWN!

Started Challenge: 81.8 kg (180.18lb)
Now: 81.6

Happy birthday @peebles!

Not sure how I posted two posts? I thought I was editing the first. If someone would be so kind as to delete the top one, I would appreciate it. :)
Number 22 checking in with a huge half pound weight loss to add to my other pound. Well it seemed huge to me as I had been stuck for at least 3 weeks, so maybe this is the starting point for the end of the plateau.

Big on the plus side, I did lose one percent body fat, so cant feel too bad. Back to a proper fitness routine so that is why.

Thanks @cblasz for keeping us all under control.
#52 checking in with a 900kg loss this week taking me to a total of 1.5kg. Nearly there 1.4kg to go!!
Really seeing a difference in clothes fit etc much more so than the scale shows. Yay !
No 12 - I would normally check in today but I changed my fast from Thursday to Friday. As I'm away this weekend without internet I think I'll miss checking in this week and check in next Friday morning.

@spanner - no I have not gone AWOL :heart:
Ha ha @Lizbean - I know ALL the excuses!! :grin: Do enjoy your weekend in the sunny north of england and we cam catch up next week!

Number 58 checking in with a 2.5lbs loss this week (and overall!) So have lost the 2lbs I gained last week plus an extra 0.5lbs and very happy with this! :like:

Downwards we go.....
Hi @cblasz #10 reporting in from my sick bed normal weigh-in day Friday and only 200grams loss to report mid week I was one kilo on that down but sticking with my usual day.
Think that makes my total weightloss 1kg+200grams total losses
:like: :clover: :heart:
Oh@spanner I'm dead proud of you girl - congrats - WOW you have been a busy spannerbean this week :cool: I really need to get down to it next week - I think I have discovered how to maintain ahead of time and goal and without trying! :shock:

PS - Wednesday eve I was almost up the M1 to confiscate those sweeties from your tooth lol: :lol: :lol: :lol

@Sue.Q sorry to hear you have been unwell and I hope you feel on top very soon. :clover:

Well done to all the losers this week - I'm taking a determined shovel approach next week - everyone is welcome to join me :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :clover: :clover: :clover: :clover: :clover:

Happy weekend to all.
#4- I'm at 135.6, was hoping that I would be a little lower, but on the flip side, my skin feels good! That's 2.4 lbs in total. Yey!
Sending get well soon hugs @Sue.Q - hope you will soon feel better!

That's all I dropped in to say!

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
Very late posting this today but did weigh myself earlier first chance i have had to use the PC. Just a 3/4 lb loss this week. It's been hot so was expecting it tbh.
Sorry to hear you are unwell SueQ & hope you will be feeling better soon :heart:
Well I'm back from a week in Malta with a massive gain in weight of 9 lbs despite walking every day & 16:8ing each day. Wine & more carbohydrates are the culprits & with more 40th anniversary celebrations coming up next weekend I must build in extra fasts before then & much reduce what I eat to get back on track. But Malta was enjoyable with very good food & I ate the freshest best tuna steak that I have eaten anywhere in a local restaurant but we did choose eating places away from the usual tourist haunts & in the back streets in Valletta hiking up & down the hills.
Oh well back on the bandwagon :lol:
Previous 1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 41 Next
610 posts Page 21 of 41