The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

610 posts Page 23 of 41
Previous 1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 41 Next
#46 checking in after a long absence (because nothing was happening). Reporting a 2 pound loss :victory: . However over a third of the way through the challenge and still need to lose 8 pounds :shock: Better get moving!! (literally and figuratively)

:?: So if the northern hemisphere is SPRINGing into FALL..are the southerners FALLing into SPRING :razz:
Well today the last of our niece's and nephews left. Its been a hetic week and half, but great fun..... Also lots of nice goodies to eat and drink.... :oops:
Therefore I know I am up, but although its 3.5 pounds, I think most of it will be water weight and from lots of salt.
I will have 2 fasts this week Wed/Fri and will try to be very good on Thursday. I will also do 3 good fasts next week..... :wink:
Here's hoping this Saturdays weigh in will be closer to a real weight!
Weighing in three days early & I have lost 6lbs 10oz of my nine pounds holiday weight gain in five days!!
I am off up to London & the beginning of our 40th wedding anniversary celebrations & I am soooo looking forward to them :grin: :grin:
Theatre & dinner tonight then a surprise venue for dinner with our sons & partners then on Saturday the Northern Belle up to Inverness for the weekend being wined & dined en route. No doubt a further weight gain but a chance to dress up :like:
I hope you are all doing well!
Well done @isis You've got to love this WOL for just that very reason its so forgiving and "allows" us to enjoy holidays and special celebrations so do just that over the next few days :heart:
:rose: :rose: :rose: Congratulations to both of you :rose: :rose:
:rose: :rose: :rose: Happy Ruby Anniversary :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:
:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: Enjoy all you do together :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:
Happy Anniversary, @Isis!
Thank you very much Sue & chinchin I will update when I get back Just off to Gatwick where we park the car & then go up to London on the Gatwick Express :grin: :grin:
No 57 checking in.
I didn't get a chance to post last Friday with my weigh in but I lost another 3 lbs
So that's a total of 8 lbs gone, half way there.
8 lbs left to lose !!!!!
#37 checking in...Gosh, I am really not good with challenges.

I am doing well with my 4:3, and with my weight loss, but I tend to forget to post here. Sorry.

Challenge start weight 255
June 28th weight: 250.4 - 4.6
July 12th weight: 249.6 -.8
July 31st weight:244.6 -5.0
Loss since start 10.4 I have met my Springing into Fall challenge goal.
#14 reporting in. I apologise for my absence. We had a lovely week eating our way around Derbyshire & fasting went out the window. Then my husband had a heart attack on Monday & I ate junk. He was in a hospital an hours drive away & eating let alone healthy eating went out the window.
He is all sorted now & back home today but with a long road to recovery ahead. He's been told he needs to loose 3 stone (42lbs). He was shocked that it was so much. I don't now if I'll get him fasting but hopefully we will encourage each other.

Take care all.
Oh, @Patchworkperson, what a terrible thing to have happened! I hope that your husband takes the doctor's advice on losing weight. It would be great if he joined you in fasting. My husband has just started again having lost a stone and then put it back on again. Men do seem to be much better at losing weight, once they put their mind to it, so your husband should do well.
My best wishes to both of you. Some tricky times ahead but stay strong and keep checking in with us. :smile:
Number 58 checking in with a 0.45kg/1lb loss this week! Yay!
So overall have lost 3.5lbs of my 7.7lbs - that 4.3lbs to go before target! :like:

@Lizbean - any luck this week? :clover:

p.s just read the posts above @patchworkperson I Hope your hubby is doing OK? Maybe get him the Michael Mosley book to read whilst he recuperates??
@patchworkperson good to see your lovely smiling face again. So pleased you had a good holiday. Hope your hubs gets his act together and recovers well.
@Patchworkperson glad to hear you are both home safe and sound. I hope your OH is inspired by the big losers on the forum.... perhaps he could read some of the stories?

@spanner - congrats on your 1lb loss! :like: :like: not far to go now!

No 12 checking in - No change for me this week - happy with that and wondering if this is the weight I should be as I'm only 2.4 lbs away from the final 'goal' I set.

Started challenge 127.4
Presently 126.4
2.4 to go

Well done everyone and if you did not lose this week, tomorrow is another day. :clover:
#18 checking in with another 1lb lost - making a total of 3lbs lost so far on this challenge. I'm getting there, albeit slowly. Just have to be patient.
@cblasz Number #10 reporting in with a 900grams loss :like:
1kg to go yes its looking very hopeful. :clover: :like: :heart:

Edit::: To add @Patchworkperson So sorry to hear that about your hubby hope he makes a full recovery soon :like:
Get him on here with you and fast together then he can drop that 3stone in know time at all far easier than any diet the hospital give to him while still enjoying all the foods he enjoys. :clover:
Take very good care of both of you Geri. x :heart: :clover: :like: :clover: :heart:
Previous 1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 41 Next
610 posts Page 23 of 41