The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

610 posts Page 18 of 41
Previous 1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 41 Next
I have lost 400g so less than a pound, not very exciting so far but I'll keep going
I was 10 2 earlier this week, now 10 3, but it'll drop again. AND I bought my first UK size 10 pants.
#47 checking-in - 7.6 pounds lost, so far.
PennyForthem wrote: I was 10 2 earlier this week, now 10 3, but it'll drop again. AND I bought my first UK size 10 pants.

Congrats to you @PennyForthem :like: how does it feel and what are the pants like? Details please.

@cblasz - you have been a busy bee today, thank you so much - that has really spurred me on for next week................ :like: :heart:
#49 checking in @cblasz. My weight has been so up and down of late. Have got myself into a better routine and my weight this morning was 152.9lbs. I havent been regular with posting as there's an internet ban at work. I think my loss has been just under 3lbs since i checked in last. Good luck everyone. We can do this!
Wish i had lost seven pounds @cblasz but alas,its still a measly two xx * sigh*
Thanks for yr hard work x have a groovy weekend! X
CandiceMarie wrote: Wish i had lost seven pounds @cblasz but alas,its still a measly two xx * sigh*
Thanks for yr hard work x have a groovy weekend! X

A measly 2 is still 2, Candy.
My new pants were £5 in the sale in Peacocks, white poplin, 3/4 length. Peacocks is predominantly found in Wales.
Poplin..now there's a word i havent heard for a while@pennyforthem
Yr new strides sound cool and comfy!
Yes we have Peacocks too..great for bargains! Some of our Peacocks have been closed tho :0(
Have a good w/ end P..how is doggy/ car / and what happened about getting away? X
Thanks for the updates! In some cases, I wasn't sure of your total weight loss so far in the challenge. I will make the changes. 2 lbs is great @CandaceMarie - the 7 lbs. was your goal, not your loss so far!

Our new total with the updates is 74 pounds!!!!
Ahh thanks Cblasz! I 'd totally forgotten seven pounds was my goal! Hm,that's not too good is it,doesn't sound too promising! :lol: X
There's still almost 10 weeks left, 2 lbs. is a great start!
Um, has your poorly toe has gone to yer head@Candicemarie? At that rate you might meet your challenge and go past it! Hope little toe is on the good mend - though I guess it takes time :clover: :heart:

Thanks Penny, I'm off to Peacocks for Pants. :wink: - pants are trousers for those from other parts south of Watford Gap? North they are men's knickers? :wink:
Ohhh @lizbean..thanks for asking....my poor toe..i knocked it again! ..again on my exercise bike ..gahhhhhhh!
The air was blue :(
Opp North we do sometimes say pants for trousers ..or cecks..i think the Americans say strides? ... XX
We definitely don't say strides!! We say pants, sometimes trousers or older people say slacks.
CandiceMarie wrote: Ohhh @lizbean..thanks for asking....my poor toe..i knocked it again! ..again on my exercise bike ..gahhhhhhh!
The air was blue :(
Opp North we do sometimes say pants for trousers ..or cecks..i think the Americans say strides? ... XX

@CandicemarieSo sorry to hear you knocked your little toot.sy again, yes SCREAM out and take care.

toot·sie (tts for short)
1. Toots.
2. A girl or young woman.
3. or toot·sy (-s) A person's foot.
[Origin unknown. Sense 3, alteration of footsie, diminutive of foot.]

I guess olde world words will join the future global urban dictionary. I always thought it was the toe not the foot........

From 13 yrs old I though peeps were saying kegs, not cecks, um........
Previous 1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 41 Next
610 posts Page 18 of 41