The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

610 posts Page 4 of 41
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 41 Next
Hi,
Saturday, I was 138 lbs. Today, it's 137. I'm officially started!
I will have a go too please
Will try for 12 lbs please
Cheers
Dan
I am in too! This challenge will end just before my 30th birthday, so I'm REALLY motivated to make it count!

I am going to try to eat better on my non-fast days. I haven't really been watching my TDEE at all, which I should pay better attention to. Put me down for 8 lbs. please :like:

Good luck to all!! :victory: :victory:
Can i join please i would like to lose another 6lb i feel pretty good at the moment but i am aware that because i feel good i am apt to be bad! The last thing i want is to get to goal and then start eating anything and everything.
Yo yo diets are a thing of the past from now on and i need a challenge to keep me on track.
Thanks for posting this x
I am in, I will shoot for 10lbs it seems a nice round number.

Plan to be very strict at least 6 days a week, so under 500 Tuesdays and Fridays, and well under 2,000 at least 4 days a week. With no more than 1 day a week allowed to loosen up on the tracking.
Hi can I join too? My son gets married in October and I would like to not look like a frumpy mother of the groom! Had a rough few months lately , lots of changes at home, family funerals and lots of family emotions and as an emotional eater I gain back some of the weight I had knocked off! However enough of the doom and gloom - I'm back on the horse and intend to make it gallop! Please put me down for 14lbs !
《Cyber hugs》@DoodlePuppet, things can only get better. :heart:

Well, Monday is my usual weigh in day and I was 147lbs today, same as last week. Initially I had set 147 as my goal, so mentally I just sort if gave up this woe for the week, although I did 2 good fast days. The fast days are easy for me. I find it difficult not to splurge on the replenishing days. I have also lost the weight twice before, so the maintenance will be my real challenge.
Count me in please, I would love to achieve 57kg/just under 9st and stay there, haven't been under 9st since my eldest son was born 20 years ago!
I will count my starting weight at 60.6kg which was my regular Thursday weigh in.
I am currently 3.5 weeks in so very new to it all still!
:cool: had a lovely sunny day fast today
Will have a go...5 lbs
We now have 40 Challengers!! You have all done great, just by setting a goal so far.
Please look for your Challenge number on the first post. And check that I've gotten your goal right.

Congrats to @piper who is already down 1 lb!
And @scubachick sounds like you are at a great place to start! Remember, despite the name, this WOE is often slow! I think 7 lbs. in 14 weeks is a great goal.

I actually feel that my goal is kind of high, but I think I need it to be in order to aim for it. Even if I miss!
Oh and @Maggiee - what would you like your goal to be?

Thanks!
cblasz wrote: We now have 40 Challengers!! You have all done great, just by setting a goal so far.
Please look for your Challenge number on the first post. And check that I've gotten your goal right.

Congrats to @piper who is already down 1 lb!
And @scubachick sounds like you are at a great place to start! Remember, despite the name, this WOE is often slow! I think 7 lbs. in 14 weeks is a great goal.

I actually feel that my goal is kind of high, but I think I need it to be in order to aim for it. Even if I miss!

would i be a pain to ask you to put Kgs for my goal not stone. Just cant get head around those figures.
Hi Juliana - since I'm in the U.S. I'm going to stick with pounds for my purposes of running the challenge. You can report in however you want though and I'm happy to convert! :)
Please count me in as well! I would like to lose 14 lbs.
Thank you for organising this @cblasz & I weigh every Saturday morning.
Hi @cblasz I hope it's not too late to join? This will be my first forum challenge ( other than trying to get my profile pic done!). The 30th Sept is my birthday so a perfect end date for the challenge? I'd like to challenge myself with a 14lb loss. Eeeek!

Thank you

Kay
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 41 Next
610 posts Page 4 of 41