The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

610 posts Page 34 of 41
Previous 1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 41 Next
Wayhoo, @Lizbean. Image
I just got my period, so I hope that will shift any water retention and I will be victory dancing beside you soon. We can do a can-can to show off your lovely singing knees!
This challenge has completely gone to pot for me. I am up 1.25lb this week. Now some of this could be TOTM. I restarted running today so hopefully I will lose next week and salvage something on this challenge.
Sorry Brandie, sometimes its felt like that for me too.

#4- new weight 130.6 lbs- 7.4 lbs lost , 1.4 to challenge goal.
@cblasz
#10 checking in with a measly 150grams lost!!! :shock:
Still its a loss and they all count however small :like:
500 grams to go :like: :clover: :heart:

@Lizbean Well done for hanging on in there, think we're both looking to lose the last pound together sometime soon :like:

:lol: :lol: :lol: love that @scubachick just love it. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Number 22 checking in with another pound, so that makes my challenge loss 7 lbs total. Feeling good about that as the old fat percentage has dipped a bit as well. I feel I have done the best I could really, especially as I am under the magic 10 stone mark.

This will be my final weigh in before the end of the challenge as I am off on my travels for 4 weeks. No weighing now until I get back, which is scary for me as I will have to rely on how my clothes fit and they are so loose I won't notice the odd pound slipping back on.

I will be putting the last 3 pounds of this challenge onto the Christmas challenge, along with any gains from the next few weeks.

Good luck to all of you challengers in the next weeks.
I posted an update on my lack of progress in the Fasting Today thread on Tuesday by mistake! Could one of the mods move it over here for me perhaps?

Just to recap, I now weigh 4lbs more than when I started this challenge....long story. My target was to drop 14lbs in 14 weeks......so have failed miserably........

Hey ho though - will sign up for the next challenge and try to do much better!

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
@Scubachick - ha, :lol: :lol: she is lovely, thanks for the cheer, we can can-can. :like:

Thanks@Sue.Q yes there seem to be a few of us hanging in for that pound or so to goal........... it's like a game of patience sometimes things need to unfold in their own time. :grin: :grin:

@Gill I like your strategy, happy travels, see you in the Xmas challenge. @Hazelnut20 wishing you a more settled time ahead. I do wonder if summer is an especially challenging time, school hols, change in routines etc..... we are all here to cheer you on ........ so, see you on the Monday determined thread for a mindful week :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
I did it!!!!

Somehow lost 7.6 lb THIS WEEK!

I'm gobsmacked and I know when I weight myself after the weekend (feed days) I'll be up again but pretty happy.
Morning fasters, have been absent for a while and not logged my weight - sorry about that! The hols have been a little hectic, what with various camping trips and the weight loss has stalled somewhat. I didn't fast properly for two weeks and gained 5lbs! It came off quickly though so that was a relief. I've got absolutely zero chance of reaching target on this one, so think I will just have to do what I can and try for the next challenge. Oh well, onwards as they say.

No 43:
Todays weigh in: 10 stone 4lb.
1lb gain since week 5.
Total loss since start 3lb.
danielle21711 wrote: I did it!!!!

Somehow lost 7.6 lb THIS WEEK!

I'm gobsmacked and I know when I weight myself after the weekend (feed days) I'll be up again but pretty happy.

Wow - @danielle21711 congrats - what an encouraging start for you. :like: :like: :like:
@Hazelnut20 Naughty girl!!! I was told recently not to use that "F" word because there's no such thing asa failed fastday we just postpone them, you're still with us and sometimes all we can do is keep plodding on in the hope of a better day tomorrow and beyond, never mind this challenge set yourself a more realistic xmas goal which apparently starts October 1st!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
On that we'll plod together, me in the slow lane for me. :heart:

Well done @danielle21711 That's a brilliant restart for you :heart:
the answer to small problem of your weight being up on Monday is don't get on the scales until Friday works for me. :heart:
Not being negative but I don't honestly think I'm going to make this challenge, too many holidays.
I'm now trying to lose the holiday weight gain let alone lose more on top of that.
I'm going to ultra low carb with 16.8 until the end of the month. Will allow myself some jolly carbs at the weekend. Have got cheese, nuts, and prawns in ready for decarbonising.

It's a shame but I'm still feeling good about my body, figure, size, etc. and that's all that
matters at the end of the day.
@Sue.Q that made me laugh!! I try to weigh every day to monitor things, but I am very tempted to just leave it for now.
Hi!@Hazelnut20. As I am reminding myself there are about 3 weeks left of present challenge, and we actually all need each other to keep on. There are a few of us here with the same reality. You seem a very cheerful and positive person - it shines through your posts! and I though I don't think you have lost heart remember we have 3 weeks left here. So Persevere is the Password. I won't make it to the day with my goal either, but I want to minimise this extra weight. Then......I can enter a new phase with the Christmas challenge. (In any case, my clothes fit well still, nobody would see I'm actually up.) :clover: So everyone, don't lose heart!
Number 19 here.
I aalso won't make the goal for this challenge but am still plodding away. I have lost 2.75 lbs from my challenge start weight this week and that is all I can claim. I will definitely be joining the Christmas challenge as we are off to New York for three weeks at the end of December and so the timing is great for me.
X
Previous 1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 41 Next
610 posts Page 34 of 41