The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

90 posts Page 4 of 6
Weeeelllll done that woman! :clover: :clover: :victory: :victory: :cool: :cool: :star: :star:

This week: weight loss
Next week: inch loss :grin: :grin: :grin: :cool: :cool: :cool: :victory: :victory: :victory:

And now it's time for a (small) fried egg bap :shock: :wink:
Failure can not cope with persistence - keep going!!
Thank you, dear fasters, and I will try to try, though a packet of Burt's chips and four cheese biscuits with cheese found their way into me today :0@
Good smoked mackeral and healthy veg stir fry for dinner, I have 574 calories left for this.
Had a lovely walk at Houghton Mill on the Great Ouse river today, sure to have done me good too.
:0D
Well how quick was I to sabotage a breakthrough? Today I'm 11st 4lbs after eating a VAST tasty curry on Saturday night. Dumb and dim, I felt so stuffed and uncomfortable.
Fasting today and resolving No More Curry.
:0(
11st 2lbs today so the right direction at least.
I was remarkably hungry so ate breakfast of natural yogurt with two dessert spoons of milled flaxseed, followed by a teaspoon of coconut butter, all washed down with two cups of green chai tea. It sounds odd but the ingredients should be healthful and sustaining, my body shouted 'feed me' so I did, mindfully.
I've set my calorie count to 1500 today, after yesterday's 350, but I want to avoid snacks and keep listening to what my body needs not desires.
Have a happy day everyone :0)
Oh dear :oops: a bowl of strawberries and double cream has flipped me over my goal today *hangs head in shame, licking lips*.
Try harder tomorrow, honest. Two grandsons will ensure that! :bugeyes:
redroseinexile wrote: Failure can not cope with persistence

Love that :like: :like: :like:

Should be one of the quotes that Moogie uses on the Home page - I'm thinking that should become my life motto.

Hope you don't mind if I change my tag-line
Too late, done it :lol:
Still 11st 2lbs though properly fasted on Monday only this week, too many grandchildren on holiday to cope with another until next week.
I am keeping carbs below 40% and protein around 20% which may be helping sustain this weight rather than gain hopefully.
Hmmm.
Well that was a busy busy busy weekend with 2 year old grandson sleepover, his parents intermittent. Scales said 11st 1lb this morning but I may have over-compensated since everyone went home!
Fasting now until 7pm Monday, hoping for the best as ever.
Been 70.3kgs two days running. OOOOOOOOOOH! Excited!
Woohoo :like: Well done :)
Looking forward to 3days running?? Fingers crossed! :grin: :grin: :grin:

As long as there are no fried egg baps in the vicinity :shock: :shock: :shock:
Oh please please! Am fasting now so it's all looking good :0)
69.6kgs or 10st13lbs A MIRACLE HAS BEEN ACHIEVED!!!
Hurray hurray hurray hurray hurray!
I must allow myself to eat healthily today - I know it will go up tomorrow but I'm just so happy to see that drop.
:0D
90 posts Page 4 of 6