The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

650 posts Page 8 of 44
Previous 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 44 Next
Hi! The last Valentine's number I saw was 46, so unless I hear something different, I'll be number 47 :heart: :heart: :heart: . Luck to all. :clover:
@bordergirl...I think Auriga made you #45 a couple posts up:)

I'm in for the Valentine challenge as well. Will give you my Friday weight and goal Friday.

Thanks Auriga!
Thanks GoLinda and Auriga. Number 45 I will be! :cool:
It is a fact of 5:2 that for some people to get to the goal weight they aspire it is a relatively smooth downward trend but for some of us and to our surprise the journey is protracted and we hit a wall, a stall and the weight loss is really slow going.

I felt disappointed no matter how I tried in over this recent quarter of fasting, each week my body clung onto it comfy covering and I shed only 1.3kg. I do want to be honest and put it out there I did not succeed. I don't feel a failure but I am a realist.

But am happy enough to get back onto the 5:2 band wagon and do a different challenge. Helps to while away a plateau

I also want to say it is not so simplistic as to say I ate too much. A cocktail of stress + insomnia+ not enough exercise + whatever else the likely cause.
I'd like to join. I want to get back to my goal weight of 63kg and maintain it.
Updated list on page 1
I've added the following members today and included a tag so that hopefully you'll know, welcome everyone!
member 47 @Colversue
member 48 @SianS
member 49 @lesley54
member 50@mkmacphee
member 51 @Madcatlady
member 52 @GoLinda
member 53 @MaryAnn
:heart: :heart: :heart:
Wow! I haven't logged on for nearly two weeks and I nearly missed another amazing club!!
I have no idea what I weigh post xmas until I go back to work on Monday 6th but I really want to be 59kg before Valentines day and hopefully this will also coincide with my final target!!
spanner wrote: Wow! I haven't logged on for nearly two weeks and I nearly missed another amazing club!!
I have no idea what I weigh post xmas until I go back to work on Monday 6th but I really want to be 59kg before Valentines day and hopefully this will also coincide with my final target!!

Welcome to you @spanner you're member 54!
Auriga, please can I join the Club? I'm still trying to reach my goal of 57kg (126 lb, 8st 13lb) and was doing really good just before I went off on holiday mid December. Since then I've put on 1lb which is nothing but I'm a very slow loser and if I lost 4lbs until Valentines Day it would be great :) The first 2 lbs shouldn't be a problem but those other 2 might ;) So, my stats are:

Starting weight: 59.4 kg (131 lb, 9st 4lb)
Goal weight: 57.6 kg (127 lb, 9st)
gorba wrote: Auriga, please can I join the Club? I'm still trying to reach my goal of 57kg (126 lb, 8st 13lb) and was doing really good just before I went off on holiday mid December. Since then I've put on 1lb which is nothing but I'm a very slow loser and if I lost 4lbs until Valentines Day it would be great :) The first 2 lbs shouldn't be a problem but those other 2 might ;) So, my stats are:

Starting weight: 59.4 kg (131 lb, 9st 4lb)
Goal weight: 57.6 kg (127 lb, 9st)

Well of course you can join the club! Welcome @gorba member 55 :heart:
Fantastic! Together we can do this :)
Hi! I'd like to join please.

After the Christmas Club I'm finally under 70kgs but I gained some of the weight after the holidays :S.
Currently I'm 68.8 kgs and my goal is to weight 66 kgs by Valentine's day.
what date is weigh in guys? I don't want to miss it but will be travelling a lot over the next 3 weeks with work and logging on intermittently
Newbie to site.
5-2 since July 2013.
SW:17st 9lbs
CW: 16st 4lbs now.
14th Feb
GW: 15st 13lbs
Previous 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 44 Next
650 posts Page 8 of 44