The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

650 posts Page 9 of 44
Previous 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 44 Next
Can I have a number please! I would like to loose 10lbs by then :)
jmousey wrote: what date is weigh in guys? I don't want to miss it but will be travelling a lot over the next 3 weeks with work and logging on intermittently

jmousey here's the suggestion from Auriga about the possible weigh in day: 5-2-diet-chat-f6/valentine-day-s-challenge-anyone-t10330-90.html#p133777
What a great idea! The Christmas club spurred me on so I am sure this one will too. Can i join too?
I stayed under my christmas target so have set a new one for 75kg come Feb 14th. x
gorba wrote:
jmousey wrote: what date is weigh in guys? I don't want to miss it but will be travelling a lot over the next 3 weeks with work and logging on intermittently

jmousey here's the suggestion from Auriga about the possible weigh in day: 5-2-diet-chat-f6/valentine-day-s-challenge-anyone-t10330-90.html#p133777

@gorbathanks a mill :-)
Number 49 here.

I got weighed this morning and have gained 3lb over the last two weeks. Better than I was expecting after eating what I wanted over the festive period. My last fast was three weeks ago. Next fast will be Tuesday.

My target for 14th Feb is to lose 5lb and reach my final goal.

Lesley. :grin:
Member number 7 reporting in! Loss of 2lb this week so a good start towards my target! :smile:
Member no. 27 reporting a loss of 1.6kgs since Xmas. Hurrah!
Well done, #27. I am reporting in: #21, here. My weight hovers around 70 kg. today 70.1. Progress Tracker tells me I will reach my interim goal on February 14th.
4 new members since I logged out yesterday so a big welcome to...
@Matillian member 56 with a goal of 66k
@naga member 57who wants to achieve 15st13lbs
@ASailorsLifeForMe member 58 who wants to lose 10lbs
and @Drilakila member 59 who's aiming for 75k.
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
:heart: Member # 2 my normal scale day and I'm same as last Fridays weigh-in that good news for me at this time of year but will have to get back to losing or my goal will
escape me :heart:
Well done @Chickvic. another loss don't know how you manage to lose each week good one :heart: :heart: :heart:

I was hoping you could let me know on Fridays how you're doing starting next week on the 10th Feb. This was just to give everyone a breathing space after Christmas.
Sallyo on track today for her target wow!, Azureblue & Chickvic have posted amazing losses and I am really pleased for you all. Thank you for posting.
I am all over the place at the moment, up & down like a yo yo but within a kilo. I came on here first to give new members their numbers , but want to look at the plateauing posts today! Think that's where I am.
Good luck everyone. :heart:
I am in too :like:

Before Christmas I hit my target which was under 70.. exactly 69,7 and BMI 24,7. I did put on a little bit of weight in the Christmas days, so my weight now is 71,5 kg..

I would like to go a little lover, so I have a little to "use".

I think 68,0 kg for Valentines Day will be my goal :smile:

So please let me join the Valentines Day Challenge Club :razz:

Pia :heart:
Number 23 checking in. Weighed in this morning at 67.2, after my first fast since mid-Dec, so I'm calling that my official weight after massive recent fluctuations. So I've gained 2kg over Christmas.

16:8 and LC worked well today, but activity levels were rubbish. Hopefully get that fixed tomoz.

Good luck everyone
#52 checking in with start weight of 167, bummer. So goal will be 163 and hope I blow past it.
#59 checking in with a .5kg loss this week. Amazing!
cilla xxx
Previous 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 44 Next
650 posts Page 9 of 44