The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

650 posts Page 10 of 44
Previous 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 44 Next
Member 29 checking in & I have lost 3 lbs at my first weigh in :grin: hooray!
I will update my signature weight.
Hello. I'm checking in with a small gain. I think I know what's happened, obviously the eating up the Xmas goodies has got to be reigned in. I did so well on 16.8 for 4 weeks. Oh Well let's get this under control. Weight 12.9
#37 checking in. Nothing to report, no up or down, the exact same weight with the exact same gramms than last time and the time before.

The biggest challenge for me will be to go on a scale once a week, as some of you know :wink:
pist1958 wrote: I am in too :like:

Before Christmas I hit my target which was under 70.. exactly 69,7 and BMI 24,7. I did put on a little bit of weight in the Christmas days, so my weight now is 71,5 kg..

I would like to go a little lover, so I have a little to "use".

I think 68,0 kg for Valentines Day will be my goal :smile:

So please let me join the Valentines Day Challenge Club :heart:

Welcome to the club member 60, @pist1958.
Thank you for posting how you're doing drilakila, Isis, carieoates and Manderley. Well done for your losses drilakila and Isis, I am pleased for you both. Keep posting folks. :heart:
I am very up and down right now! :heart: :bugeyes: More up than down too!
#41 - Fortnightly weigh in yesterday - a 1lb gain :( Not bad considering the amount I consumed over Christmas and the New Year but I think my Valentine's Day target may be a bit overambitious. Oh well, I'll see how I go next week when life resumes to 'normal' and all the choccies are gone!
Not sure if I'm too late to join but just back from Xmas/New Years trip to UK. Don't appear to have put on much weight but want to wait until my weekly Friday weigh in to determine my target. Failed dismally on Xmas club loss.
Hi everyone

This sounds great to me I am on my first week so unsure of how my body is going to react to this new regime but what the hell in for a penny in for a pound!

So considering that it is 6wks away I thought 12ibs would be great? Probably been a little unrealistic? is 2lb a week unrealistic?

Anyway as it will be the 14th thought it might be a good start to get down to 14st and as it will also be my 41st birthday the 1 & 4 numbers seem right, hay maybe I should even put the lottery on :lol:

So that's me on board too good luck everybody x
Welcome @Madmois member 61,(target to be announced) and
@sarah293 member 62 and a target of 14st.
Sarah it can be easier to lose weight at the start of doing 5:2 so going for 12lbs isn't unrealistic, but if you find it's too hard after a week or two just let me know & you can change your target.
Hello, I'm a new year newbie and would like to join the valentine's challenge. Six days in and I have lost 5lbs. It's early days so my goal over the next few weeks is to find the 'balance' of 5:2 that is sustainable for me long term, so a 3lb goal means a weigh in of 141 lbs on 14th Feb.
Lizbean wrote: Hello, I'm a new year newbie and would like to join the valentine's challenge. Six days in and I have lost 5lbs. It's early days so my goal over the next few weeks is to find the 'balance' of 5:2 that is sustainable for me long term, so a 3lb goal means a weigh in of 141 lbs on 14th Feb.

Welcome @Lizbean member number 63, and your target is 141lbs. :heart:
Good luck Liz. :clover:
Please may I join the club?
Tomorrow is our 3 Kings day (Spanish Xmas) so I intend to start after that.
Hubbys birthday is Valentines Day, so a great target date for me.
Please could you put me down (do we need a target weight/weight loss, I suppose we do) for 60kg target, a loss of 2.5 kg. Thank you and sorry if I sound a bit nieve, I have never done a weight challenge before.
:confused:
Powla wrote: Please may I join the club?
Tomorrow is our 3 Kings day (Spanish Xmas) so I intend to start after that.
Hubbys birthday is Valentines Day, so a great target date for me.
Please could you put me down (do we need a target weight/weight loss, I suppose we do) for 60kg target, a loss of 2.5 kg. Thank you and sorry if I sound a bit nieve, I have never done a weight challenge before.
:confused:

Number 64@Powla for you and welcome to your first challenge, good luck. :clover:
Member 11 checking in@Auriga. Challenging holiday season but have managed a 1.4 lb (0.6 kg) loss. :victory: My Valentine Goal may be a bit ambitious but ever onward.
Good work @judithn! Well done there!
Previous 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 44 Next
650 posts Page 10 of 44