The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

650 posts Page 11 of 44
Previous 1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 44 Next
Please can I join in? I haven't done a challenge before!
I won't know what my starting weight is until tomorrow, but I'd like to be back at my target of 11 stone 5lb by 17th February (our anniversary, which is almost valentines, but gives me a clear 6 weeks!) I might rethink this if tomorrow's weigh in is very bad!
:wink: :clover: :like:
Thank you Auriga....and my number happens to fall on the year that I was born:-
This is bound to be a success. Yep??
Even though, my extra weight is due to my stopping smoking, 3 years ago today! And this I have just realised. Yeay!
To any debaters, it is the best thing ever(stopping smoking that is)...And you won't ever believe that, until you have done it.
However, Good Luck to one and all with the challenge. x.x
Would love to join start weight 11st 1 would be so good to lose 8lbs by then. :razz:
Hi
Can I join the challenge? As I have just started the 5:2 diet today I would like to set my challenge as still been here on Valentines day doing the 5:2 diet.
Welcome to three new members:
@Karenm number 65 with a target of 11st5lbs,
@Wobbly2014 number 66 wishing to lose 8lbs and
@Mich37 number 67 who still wants to be with us by Valentine's day and I am sure you will Mich37!
Absolutely fabulous to see so many newbies taking up the valentines challenge.
My Fast going really really well today. I feel brilliant. And my daughter has eaten two cheese and ham toasties, a chicken burger meal from Burger King, a packet of crisps, a lump of cucumber, and is now wanting some fresh stuffed pasta. She out eats me nearly every day now. 12yrs old 5ft, 5 slim size 10 weighing 8.12.
Number 49 here.

Changed my mind and decided to fast today instead of tomorrow.

Had a good day. Nothing to eat till 6pm tonight. I had a big salad with tuna. Yum yum.

I got weighed last Friday and expect to have put weight on as I have been finishing the Christmas chocolates. So today's fast was much needed. If my weight is the same this Friday I will be pleased. If I have lost some that will be bril. Fingers crossed.

Lesley
#55 checking in. I wanted to have a full 24hr fast but felt under the weather and had lunch of beef broth and some mashed potatoes, then 270 ckals worth of gingerbread cookies and chunky veg soup and some toast w garlick and onion for tea. I reckon I didn't have more than 1000 ckals today. It all made me feel a bit better. I'm not dispearing though, this morning I was down 1lb since my last weigh in on the 4th.
I fasted today but was ravenous this morning after not eating properly yesterday due to being ill so I had my ham omelette about 11 and have got by with a bowl of melon and pineapple this evening. I must confess I haven't worked out how many calories this is but am hoping it's not too far off 500....
I hope it's not too late to join but I could use some accountability! I have been struggling for a few months with 5:2 now and I need to give myself a kick up the backside and actually do it properly to see results.

My starting weight is 9st 7lbs, 3lbs of which is mostly water/alcohol/Christmas food weight, so I'm hoping to drop down to my previous plateau of 9st 4lbs after I am back at uni and in control of what's going in the fridge again! My goal is currently 9st. Might be a bit too much but I can always reassess.

I am kickstarting with a two week alcohol, chocolate, and crisps ban to try and detox my flabby tummy! Wish me luck...
BethP wrote: I hope it's not too late to join but I could use some accountability! I have been struggling for a few months with 5:2 now and I need to give myself a kick up the backside and actually do it properly to see results.

My starting weight is 9st 7lbs, 3lbs of which is mostly water/alcohol/Christmas food weight, so I'm hoping to drop down to my previous plateau of 9st 4lbs after I am back at uni and in control of what's going in the fridge again! My goal is currently 9st. Might be a bit too much but I can always reassess.

I am kickstarting with a two week alcohol, chocolate, and crisps ban to try and detox my flabby tummy! Wish me luck...

Welcome @BethP you're number 68...and the very best of luck with your goal. :clover: :heart:
I hope that both of you are feeling better today gorba and Madcatlady? Thank you for posting lesley54 & carieoates. Keep posting!
Member no. 27 checking in at 70.4 kgs after a good fast. Just breakfasted on two teaspoons of coconut butter, a whole avacado and two soft boiled eggs. Aaaaah that's better :0)
You're doing really well @Azureblue....only 1.4k to go! Well done you! :heart:
Susie soo wrote: :?: I'm new to all this 5:2 thing but would like to have a challenge to aim for! Start weight 9st 12llb. Target 9st.
Please let me know if you need me to do anything else.
Many thanks,
Sue

Very sorry @Susie soo I think I left you out! I was checking today and noticed I hadn't replied to you....very remiss of me and I do apologise. You are number 69. :heart:
Previous 1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 44 Next
650 posts Page 11 of 44