The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

650 posts Page 12 of 44
Previous 1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 44 Next
Updated list on page 1.
thanks for all your work on this Auri. :like:
Auriga.... I'm number 32, best change my challenge target to *coughs and whispers* 7lbs :oops:
Hi all I'm back and ready for the challenge. I weighed in today at 174.6lbs and my goal for 14th of feb is 168lbs. That's my pre xmas weight. If the xmas weight come off quickly I may change my goal. I'm going to have a read of everyones post now, to see what I've missed. xx
Dee
I was away when Auriga announced the Valentine's Day challenge, I thought I had replied from my ipad, but have only just found my club number - 48.
So tomorrow I'm going to read back the whole thread properly and see what I need to do.
I'm not on the list but would like to be x x. Target for 14th Feb - 10lbs
Please may I join the list? I know it will help my focus post-Christmas, and thank you for organising this push to Feb 14th, Auriga.
Present weight 131.6 lbs,
Goal 126 lb (9 st)
To lose, 5.6 lbs ( must be the carb effect! )!
Thank you for posting @justdee, I have put in your target. :heart:
Welcome to @Claire34 number 70 and wishing to lose 10lbs &
@Katharina number 71 with a goal of 126lbs. :heart:
SianS wrote: I was away when Auriga announced the Valentine's Day challenge, I thought I had replied from my ipad, but have only just found my club number - 48.
So tomorrow I'm going to read back the whole thread properly and see what I need to do.

I knew you were on hols @SianS, but I don't think I had a reply to say what your target was at the time. Let me know when you're ready. :heart:
I would like to lose 8 pounds by Valentine's Day - that's 2 pounds a week (or slightly less, but it's my birthday on Friday and I know I'm going to have a heavy weekend!) - please can I join?!
I hope it's not too late to join in the challenge. I started this week and I'm thinking the challenge will add to my motivation. I'm currently at 74 kg and would love to hit 70 for Valentine's Day (try not to squash loved one!).
Corinne
Of course you can both join, welcome @pinchypops number 72 & wishing to lose 8lbs and
@corinthium number 73 wishing to reach 70k. :heart: :heart:
@Wendy Darling

I see we have the same target! Best of luck to you (and of course to everyone) :) Looking forward to hearing how it goes for you, I haven't been able to get past the stubborn plateau of 9st 3lbs. Hoping some Jillian Michaels will kick those last few pounds in the arse!
@Auriga I want to get back to my target weight of 9st 7lbs which will be a loss of 7lbs from my weigh in on Monday. I'll report in after my 2nd Fast this week. And Thank you

Do you want this in a PM?
SianS wrote: @Auriga I want to get back to my target weight of 9st 7lbs which will be a loss of 7lbs from my weigh in on Monday. I'll report in after my 2nd Fast this week. And Thank you

Do you want this in a PM?

Thank you @SianS will put your target in my list. :heart:
Previous 1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 44 Next
650 posts Page 12 of 44