The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

650 posts Page 13 of 44
Previous 1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 44 Next
Could I join please, this is my first week, and I would like to lose 1 stone by valentines day :-)
JABEES wrote: Could I join please, this is my first week, and I would like to lose 1 stone by valentines day :-)

I'm with you Jabees - also want to lose a stone!
Member #48 reporting in.
First week back and pleased that I managed a fast a semi-fast and no alcohol this week.
Result - 3lbs loss :lol:
Reporting in with my weigh in this morning 0.5lbs lost officially. However as I weigh daily I know that earlier in the week I went up to 124lbs so I'm actually very pleased with the weight loss. I have been trying hard since the middle of the week. Good luck everyone :smile:
#55 checking in! Well done, SianS! I'm very happy for you. And to stay away from a treat is an achievement in itself :)

:victory: Loulou51

I don't have any losses or gains to report. I've been ill with a cold all week and didn't manage to fast. Next week is my TOTM so won't be expecting any losses then either. My spirits are very low today :( I know that will pass with time and I'll pick myself up as soon as I'm feeling better.

How is everyone else doing?
Member 7 reporting in :grin: managed a 3.6lb loss this week (1.64kg) may revise my target soon!
Well, I reached my Christmas target only to go and blow it and gain back my weight....So my Valentine's day challenge goal will have to be the same as my Christmas goal, dropping into a new stone category.
Member 51 checking in with a 5lb loss - <doing little victory dance>
Okay, this makes the third time I tried to report in - not sure what is happening, but here goes:

Member 39 reporting in: I am pleased to say I am 1 lb lighter this week and on track for my Valentine's Day Challenge.
Morning all

#33 checking in...

3.25 lb loss this week. Two very successful fast days - 22/24 hour liquid only, then dinner well below 500, then another 16 hours LO.

I think what's helping me is that my TDEE is set to sedentary (as I sit at a laptop most of the day), but outside of work hours I'm mucking out two horses, walking them in and out to their field, carrying hay bales/sacks of feed, pushing a wheelbarrow of poo across a muddy field etc., even riding when the weather allows. I don't know how to class this 'exercise' so I don't intentionally eat calories back for it.

madmittens
Well done everyone :like: sending a huge hug to @gorba hope you are feeling better soon :heart:
My weight has been all over the place (not unusual with 4:3, I guess), but the lowest so far is 64.1, 0.7kg down from the start, and 1.1 kg from goal.
Nothing to report, so am with you in spirit, might fast Sunday so will see what Monday scales bring. All the best @gorba chin up
Congratulations to everyone who has lost!

Hope you feel better soon, @gorba!

3lb loss, yay! Wanted it to be a 3.5 or 4lb loss but ah well, it's progress nonetheless. I have 5 weeks and 4lb to lose now! Sounds do-able but these last few pounds are very stubborn...
#8 checking in. While I'm now back to my pre Christmas weight, I seem to be sticking there for the time being. Hoping to report a loss next week...
Previous 1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 44 Next
650 posts Page 13 of 44