The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

650 posts Page 17 of 44
Previous 1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 44 Next
Re: Valentine's Day Challenge
12 Jan 2014, 22:35
Hi Auriga

Can I revise my target to loosing 12lbs by 14 Feb please?
13 Jan 2014, 04:02
#52 checking in at 167.4 on Friday...just didn't take the time to post. Of course since I went up .4 I wasn't in a hurry. Hope to have a better week with the snow finally melting.
13 Jan 2014, 08:16
A bit late, but may I join the challenge?
I gained 6llb over Christmas so I think I'll try to regain my pre-Christmas record of 12st 1.5 (or better!)
13 Jan 2014, 10:38
Thelovelysqueaky wrote: A bit late, but may I join the challenge?
I gained 6llb over Christmas so I think I'll try to regain my pre-Christmas record of 12st 1.5 (or better!)

Hello @Thelovelysqueaky and welcome...you are number 79, target 12st1.5lbs, good luck. :clover:
13 Jan 2014, 10:42
Thanks for posting @GoLinda and @Patchworkperson.
I shall alter your target Geri, you're doing really well!
Keeping my fingers crossed for next week GoLinda, I hope the scales will be kinder. :heart:
13 Jan 2014, 12:30
As I feared my WI this morning didn't go well. I'm actually up a pound from last week. I do think there are a few factors at play here, so I'm trying not to panic! I'm fasting today and will just keep moving on.

However, I think I need to change my goal. I'm going to shoot for 170lbs or 77kg. I swear that's the last time I'm changing it! If I can't meet that goal, I'm going to need to make some changes!

Thanks!
13 Jan 2014, 14:48
Thank you for posting @cblasz and I shall change your target for you.
Hoping things will be on their way down next week. :heart:
13 Jan 2014, 20:28
Hi,
I'd like to join please with a goal of 15st 10lbs. I was back to do my 2nd attempt at this in oct and failed, this is 3rd time lucky so a wee goal would help. Currently weighing in at 16st 1lb (I think), I'll take a weigh in tomorrow.

Hers to smashing this goal!
13 Jan 2014, 20:49
Number 2 checking in. I have reached my goal today; scales showed 68.9kg! Very happy indeed. My main challenge will be to maintain this during 2014.
13 Jan 2014, 21:33
Checking in - woohoo!! I have made it to **95** - great fast day yesterday and doing 16/8 today.

Next goal is to see 94.5 then 94!!

I am very pleased with this after the scales showed an increase before and after Christmas.

Have a great day everybody and if in Melbs, keep cool!

cheers Maggie :smile: :smile:
13 Jan 2014, 21:49
I know it's not reporting in day but I just have to drop in to report 68.4kgs. Whoopee-do!
13 Jan 2014, 21:52
:heart: Well done @Maggiee. You've certainly got your fasting head on great news :heart:

@Patchworkperson Blimey you're off to a very good start well done keep at this. :heart:

Oh you too @Sallyo I've got some catching up to do.
13 Jan 2014, 22:35
Hi can I join too?
Missed the Christmas Club challenge as I just started back fasting at the end of November after having to stop for 4 months (July - Nov )due to ill health.

But I've got back into it & would love to lose 5lbs by valentines day to reach 146lbs - which was the weight that I had got down before I had my enforced break. :clover:
14 Jan 2014, 09:16
Checking in - 1.3kg loss as of this morning - so thats nearly all the christmas weight gone already :grin:
14 Jan 2014, 09:18
anyone know how to show my loss on the statistics under my avatar?
Previous 1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 44 Next
650 posts Page 17 of 44