General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

650 posts Page 20 of 44
Previous 1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 44 Next
Re: Valentine's Day Challenge
17 Jan 2014, 08:19
Still the same this week - but at least none put on :victory:
17 Jan 2014, 08:37
Morning all. Down to 65kg exactly this morning - phew, thats back to my early December weight, so the festive season excess is shed at last. 1.5kg to go to get to my valentine day target - very much hoping I make it - quite optimistic with the new low-carb regime.
17 Jan 2014, 08:51
Hello, 63 checking in. In my 3rd week, so early days. Up last week, down 1.4lbs this week. Yo, yo! That seems to be par for the course. I've yet to find the best routine - ie getting in touch with my body. I've experienced one of those very naughty hunger attacks :shock: people speak of and I think that maybe because I was not eating enough calories on none fast days. Lizzie
17 Jan 2014, 09:00
Number 39 checking in - still 13 stone 6 (188 lb). I stayed the same this week - had worst fast day yesterday since starting 5:2 (week 6) - fell back into old habits but will nip that in the bud now and get myself sorted for Monday's fast. The training for the 10k is going well and I look forward to the challenge of running in my first 10k, which will be in May this year. I need to work harder this week to get back on track with my Valentine's Challenge, only 4 more weigh ins and I have 6 pounds that I no longer want attached to me - that is a wake up for me... Have a good day everyone :)
17 Jan 2014, 09:42
Yay! I finally managed to do a proper fast yesterday and I can report a loss of 1.5lb this week :victory: I am sure that 0.5lb shouldn't count (it's a post-fast day weight after all) but it was there on the scales this morning :smile:

Congrats to all losers! :victory:

Those who struggle, I'm with you on that. I struggle myself to keep my cravings for naughty stuff at bay. Good luck to all! :clover:
17 Jan 2014, 10:12
:heart: Member #2 checking in with 1kg loss :heart:
My goal is looking doubtful but that won't stop me trying for it and at least I'm reporting a loss this week :heart:
17 Jan 2014, 10:18
Good work @Sue.Q :smile: :smile:
17 Jan 2014, 10:20
Would've killed to see a 9st 2lbs but nope, stayed on 3.5! I usually weigh after two fast days and not just one, though, so I'll have another weigh tomorrow and log it with TrueWeight. As of now, though, I have 3.5lbs to lose by Valentine's...

Unfortunately I'm feeling a bit down because my measurements haven't budged at all and my abdomen seems to have increased by half an inch! Very disheartened by this. Going to have to go heavy on the exercise in the coming weeks to try and shrink my tummy a bit. No point weighing 9st if it's 9st of flubber.

Anyway, not great today. Will try again harder this coming week.
17 Jan 2014, 10:33
Thank you everyone who's posted so far today, congratulations if you have lost weight and well done if the 'trend' is down rather than up!
You must be really pleased @catamo that you're nearly on target!Wow!
Well done @gorba for completing your first 'proper' fast and I am happy that you are happy. :victory:
I am keeping my fingers crossed for next week for you @BethP, try not to feel too down, just kick the scales like I do!
Please let me know how you are getting on at any time and feel free to post me too. I am willing to lend an ear if you need one anyone. :heart:
My weight is pretty stuck right now on 59.3k, I blame it entirely on my scales! Good luck everyone.
17 Jan 2014, 10:35
Just stick with it Beth because you are nearly there! Well done SueQ on your 2kg weight loss you are inspiring us all. :smile:
17 Jan 2014, 10:43
Thank you @Auriga, it's just a bad day. I have to remember it's not all smooth sailing with 5:2. Thank you for the support :heart: And good luck with your own scales, even a short-term plateau is irritating :clover:
17 Jan 2014, 10:55
10st 13lbs today woop woop! I know I'll boing up again over the weekend but it's a tiny trend down so hurrah.
Have a happy day one and all :0)
17 Jan 2014, 11:04
Yes, Auriga, blame the scales! It can be a stubborn piece of kit sometimes :curse: I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! :clover:
17 Jan 2014, 11:47
Member 51 here - 1lb lost so 6 in total - almost half-way to Valentine target!
17 Jan 2014, 11:58
Well done there Madcatlady, that's a load off!
Previous 1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 44 Next
650 posts Page 20 of 44