The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

650 posts Page 18 of 44
Previous 1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 44 Next
Re: Valentine's Day Challenge
14 Jan 2014, 10:12
@niamoyou have to go to Progress Tracker. You go to Settings, then you go down the bottom to 'statistics display' and you 'save settings.
14 Jan 2014, 11:43
Welcome to @Love.Grace you will be number 80 with a target of 15st10lbs,
and hello too to @Scotty and you want to lose 5lbs. Very good luck to you both. :clover: :heart:
14 Jan 2014, 11:49
Congratulations to you @Wmr309, goal achieved! Woo hoo great stuff!
Well done to you too@Maggiee on achieving 95k, that's brilliant!
Goal achieved too for you @Sallyo, amazing progress here today and congrats to you too @niamo on your 1.3kg loss!
This is really inspiring today.Thank you for posting. :heart:
14 Jan 2014, 12:40
70.6 kgs today after yesterday's fast. Up and down and up I go ...
14 Jan 2014, 17:00
Azureblue wrote: 70.6 kgs today after yesterday's fast. Up and down and up I go ...

But.. it's more down than up @Azureblue! :heart:
14 Jan 2014, 17:15
@Azureblue I know what you mean, my chart looks like teeth. I'm going up and down all the time at the moment between 119lbs and 123.5lbs. I'm hoping now I'm watching my carbs that things will settle down again. Today's weigh in was good 119lbs, recently I've been going right up on my two days in between fasting and then back down after my fast day so I'll see what happens on Friday's official weigh in. :smile:
14 Jan 2014, 18:00
:?: I'd love to join.. But its less than a month.. Can I have an interim goal like lose 5 or 10 lb???
14 Jan 2014, 20:46
I think that jagged tooth graph is typical. It's how our bodies loose weight. Yo. Loose a bit and then your body tries to return to the previous weight, then you loose again. We all have that up and down graph, but it's heading down overall. I've realised that what's going to happen after a big dip down, is that my next weight is going to be up. It's normal. It's not about eating cake.
14 Jan 2014, 21:29
Hello all, member #19 checking in. I weighed in today and I'm pleased to say I lost 1.4lbs this week. :) I did 3 fast this week but I went over my TDEE a few times in the week and I think I had more like 800 cals on my friday fast. I also started running this week, I can't run for very long at the mo but I still expected to gain water weight, that may come next week :(
I now weight 173.2lbs, 5 and a bit lbs to my valentine's goal
Dee :)
15 Jan 2014, 14:56
:heart:
alpha22 wrote: :?: I'd love to join.. But its less than a month.. Can I have an interim goal like lose 5 or 10 lb???

You can have whatever goal you want @alpha22..shall I make you a 5lb goal and you'll be number 82? If you change your mind about how much you want to lose just post me. :heart:
15 Jan 2014, 15:00
justdee wrote: Hello all, member #19 checking in. I weighed in today and I'm pleased to say I lost 1.4lbs this week. :) I did 3 fast this week but I went over my TDEE a few times in the week and I think I had more like 800 cals on my friday fast. I also started running this week, I can't run for very long at the mo but I still expected to gain water weight, that may come next week :(
I now weight 173.2lbs, 5 and a bit lbs to my valentine's goal
Dee :)

That's brilliant news @justdee about your weight loss and starting to run a bit. I started 'fast exercise' with hubby this week and it seems doable for us oldies! :heart: Best wishes from me...Auri. :heart:
15 Jan 2014, 15:05
Weighed this morning and I'm at goal today, that will probably go up again then down, only time will tell. Still have a month to get goal to stick! ;)
15 Jan 2014, 15:10
Can I join please!? The Xmas challenge really gave me focus so I think this is a great idea :)

I'm currently 9st 1.75 lbs (57.9kg), would like to get to 8st 11 lbs (55.8kg) :)
15 Jan 2014, 15:18
gym-sparkle-90 wrote: Can I join please!? The Xmas challenge really gave me focus so I think this is a great idea :)

I'm currently 9st 1.75 lbs (57.9kg), would like to get to 8st 11 lbs (55.8kg) :)

Hello @gym-sparkle-90 you will be number 83 and I have noted your goal, welcome to you! :heart:
15 Jan 2014, 15:22
Betsysgr8 wrote: Weighed this morning and I'm at goal today, that will probably go up again then down, only time will tell. Still have a month to get goal to stick! ;)

Good news @Betsysgr8, well done on reaching your target. :heart:
Previous 1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 44 Next
650 posts Page 18 of 44