The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

650 posts Page 21 of 44
Previous 1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 44 Next
Re: Valentine's Day Challenge
17 Jan 2014, 11:59
gorba wrote: Yes, Auriga, blame the scales! It can be a stubborn piece of kit sometimes :curse: I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! :clover:

Thanks @gorba. :victory:
17 Jan 2014, 13:00
Hello all!
My first proper check-in as I was hoping some of the Christmas goody weight was going to float off when I got back in the swing of things!
Sadly it is not to be and I am 61kg today and 2kg (or 4.4lbs) off my Valentine Challenge weight!
Shall I just gobble up the 3 remaining boxes of chocolates and jelly belly beans this weekend and see if that helps? Ooh my sweet tooth is very loud this month!!
17 Jan 2014, 16:21
#44 checking in.

Smashed it!!!!

Saw my overall and Valentines day target on the scales yesterday and again today.

Thank you Auriga, I will have a think about re-evaluating. I'm sure it was the Christmas excesses that helped me. Don't despair everyone that overdid it at Christmas, keep going.
17 Jan 2014, 21:15
#30 reporting as requested with a whopping 0.79lb!!

I'll take it :victory: At least its in the right direction after an awful week fasting wise & today I could just eat everything in sight.

Have a good week all.
17 Jan 2014, 21:33
#21 reporting a day late.

Can you believe: 67.8kg. I have reached my Valentine Goal. i think the hot weather is helping. My BMI is 25 point something and I only have 2.8kg to reach a healthy weight. I DON'T BELIEVE IT! I am entirely delighted.
18 Jan 2014, 00:12
Valentine's Day member #50 checking in - down half a pound. Sigh . . . oh well. No intention of stopping but may not hit my Valentine's goal this Valentine's Day! :)
18 Jan 2014, 07:07
Checking in at 130 lbs. pleased to be back to 4 lbs above 126 lb "goal". Trend line going downwards! And I am feeling so much better in mind and body!
I am reading MM's Fast Exercise and have got out our exercise bike to use today. I will make a gradual start at home in addition to my gym days where I also work on muscle groups and on a shoulder which was injured years ago.
18 Jan 2014, 07:11
#52 Checking in and sad to report a gain from my normal Tues weigh in. 169 pounds, just ridiculous. Have been craving bread and once I start it is a slippery slope. Also the cold cold weather is starving my fitbit. Will do better next week.
18 Jan 2014, 08:20
no 59 checking in. The xmas pig-out weight gain continued this week and some of the chocolate binge continued but all the choc has gone now and I am back on target. My weight peaked at 83.4kg but is now 82.3kg.
Fasting started off a bit of a challenge this week but yesterday's was good. I feel confident things will go well and if i don't buy 'treat foods' I can't eat them! So that's what I've been doing lol x
18 Jan 2014, 08:42
# 37 here

After the diet change, including more fat and less carbs, I still am at the same weight. As I have to gain a little weight (2 kgs) my fasts are around 1000 cal instead of 500 cal as a compromise, to be able to do the 2 to 3 fasts a week. Feeling great, even with a bronchitis, so all is good :wink:
18 Jan 2014, 10:28
#16 reporting in.
Unfortunately I haven't got a loss to celebrate. Having done three really great fasts this week I have remained the same 12.10
My scales are all over the place, they used to be so stable. Everywhere in my shower room.

So the shower room naked jig will have to wait a while.
:neutral:

Started running again yesterday, so at least I have something to celebrate.
18 Jan 2014, 10:35
Er...is it too late to join? I need something to keep me motivated...

I am currently 11:13. Can I aim to lose 3lbs please?

Bean :oops:
18 Jan 2014, 11:39
No 24 reporting in. Weighed myself yesterday and I've put on a lb. Due to a health scare I didn't fast on Thursday and I normally lose 2lb after a fast so I should have lost a lb, if you see what I mean. I'm happy with that and as doctors is happy for me to continue fasting then with a bit of luck and effort on my part I might even be 2lb down next week. I've recorded the 1lb gain.
18 Jan 2014, 15:18
Number 49 reporting in.

A 1lb loss this week for me. And one of my targets met. Now below 50% on height/waist ratio. Never thought I would get there. It's a great feeling.

Lesley
18 Jan 2014, 15:45
An annoyed & confused number 29 reporting in! I have stayed the same & not even lost an ounce & don't know why?? Over the week I averaged out 1300 daily calories so should have lost something :confused: At this rate I will not meet my challenge! Perhaps I am eating too little 4:3ing? :starving:
Previous 1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 44 Next
650 posts Page 21 of 44