The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

650 posts Page 27 of 44
Previous 1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 44 Next
Re: Valentine's Day Challenge.
24 Jan 2014, 14:28
carieoates wrote: Number 16 checking in. :lol:

I've had a 1lb loss at last. Now just 1lb to be at my pre Xmas and op weight.

I'm back into my routine, ie work and exercise.
Have to remind myself that 5.2 works if kept simple. How many folks here have lost loads of weight by just fasting twice a week. 16.8 just happened naturally, so I'm keeping that.

That said.....I'm not going to fix what isn't broken.

Hurray for you @carieoates :like:
24 Jan 2014, 15:00
Hi
I 'checked in' yesterday but think I put it in the Christmas thread as I can't find my post. Member number 4 - yesterday's weight was 69.8kg. Goal for Feb 14th 68kg. Not sure it's doable but we'll see!
24 Jan 2014, 15:05
loversghost wrote: Hi
I 'checked in' yesterday but think I put it in the Christmas thread as I can't find my post. Member number 4 - yesterday's weight was 69.8kg. Goal for Feb 14th 68kg. Not sure it's doable but we'll see!

I shall keep my fingers crossed for you...thank you for posting today. :heart:
24 Jan 2014, 18:15
#44 checking in. 9st on the nose. Been a bit up and down this week
24 Jan 2014, 18:34
Number 39 checking in - lost 1 pound this week and really really pleased :) - still on track for this challenge - three more weigh ins and five pounds to shed - - going to give it my best shot :like:
24 Jan 2014, 22:15
#51 checking in - despite fluctuations I have weighed in the same today as last week so not a complete disaster - have a lot on my mind at the moment but I know that's no excuse not to do this properly - think I had a bit of famine reaction this week too so counting myself lucky I didn't gain and determined to get back on it!
24 Jan 2014, 22:23
No change for me this week, as of this morning. But another fast tomorrow, so maybe on Sunday ...
25 Jan 2014, 08:59
That niggly voice in the back of my mind is thinking my scales are malfunctioning...I lost 3.4kgs this week!!!!! Good grief! How marvelous is that! Last night I weighed 81.3kg so it's not entirely unbelievable.
Looks like I may even reach my target at this rate. Exciting!!
cilla xxx
25 Jan 2014, 09:04
Hoorah! Have lost 4 lb this week having started the EOD diet and in so doing have reached my target for Valentine's. I guess I should raise the Barr. Ok, I'm now going to try to get back to my pre-Christmas weight which was 11:7. Wish me luck!

Bean :bugeyes:
25 Jan 2014, 10:42
Will officially check in tomorrow as today is my second fast of the week. This week has not been good because of a night out and the hangover food the next day, and also PMS munchies/bloating. That said, I was on 9st 2lbs most of this week! Hopefully after today's fast I'll be back down to 9st 2lbs and that will be my official check in :)
25 Jan 2014, 11:07
Member 29 checking in. Well sorry to say I have gained 1/2 pound & I don't know why since I have been doing 4:3 since the beginning of January & have only lost 2lbs! I have gone over my TDEE on my feasting days but my average for the week has still been below that so I should have lost weight. I feel very frustrated but will try to keep below my TDEE next week on all my feasting days. :confused:
25 Jan 2014, 13:17
As I said yesterday, I weight exactly the same as last week. I think the 19:5 and 800 to 1000 cal fasts helped a lot. That way I can still do my 3 restricted days a week without feeling any guilt. On the other hand, on the more traditional days I don't eat a lot, except Thursday where I went in a bit of a binge in the evening. A sugar binge with brownie and carbs. As the next day I felt like crap, I did a fast and everything was fine again.
25 Jan 2014, 14:53
Wendy Darling wrote: #44 checking in. 9st on the nose. Been a bit up and down this week

Congratulations on maintaining your target! :heart:
25 Jan 2014, 15:06
@drilakila well done that's an amazing loss, 3.4k wow!
@nursebean I am so pleased for you losing those 4lbs!
Congratulations @Rhonda on losing 1lb and @Wendy Darling for maintaining your target.
Thanks everyone for posting and good luck for this coming week. :heart:
25 Jan 2014, 16:46
Member #7 - I've reached my target weight for Valentine's and would like to change my challenge to being overweight and not obese! :oops:
Previous 1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 44 Next
650 posts Page 27 of 44