30 Jan 2014, 16:47
No 80. I made it to my target today :) delighted x
Re: Valentine's Day Challenge.
30 Jan 2014, 16:51
Love.Grace wrote: No 80. I made it to my target today :) delighted x

Congratulations! Well done....another heart to add to the list! :heart:
30 Jan 2014, 17:14
Debs wrote: Wow daydreamer, you must be so chuffed!! Onwards and downwards, loser :like: :lol: :lol:

Absolutely thrilled @Debs Can't wait to see what my Valentine's weigh in brings :victory: :victory: :victory:
30 Jan 2014, 18:09
Auriga wrote:
jmousey wrote: Well guys you have all beaten me. I've had a disasterous run with corporate dinners galore during 3 weeks of travelling. I am now back up to 8st 13.5lbs - think its the heaviest I've ever been and just in time for a wedding next week :-(. Defo won't be making my goal of 8st 4 for valentines. I doubt I'll even make 8st 6. Anything above 8st 6 keeps me in depression unfortunately so don't feel like even trying now

@jmousey DON'T give up!!!!!! Every little bit helps so just keep trying and you'll get there eventually! It doesn't matter if your target is out of sight right now, you can always keep it in mind for Easter instead. :bunny:
Some people on here would give their right arm to be the weight you are right now!!! Onwards and downwards jmousey and no more feeling depressed :victory:

thank@auriga sometimes it just takes someone to shake a bit of sense into you :grin:
30 Jan 2014, 18:34
Member number 4 checking in - this week I have put 0.2 of a kg on so I'm back to 70kg. I'd say no chance of 68 by Feb 14.
31 Jan 2014, 01:43
#21, Weekly check in . I was up a bit today, 68.5kgs, but I know it's an up and down ride. Yesterday I was 67.1kgs, my lowest weight so far, so I'm not too stressed by a higher weight today. I'm only sorry i didn't get that low weight today, instead of yesterday to put in my progress tracker. I am strictly entering the weight on Friday, whatever it is.
31 Jan 2014, 03:09
Hi
Member No 17 checking in - I have lost 4kgs since starting this challenge.

After some ups and downs, I am thrilled with this.

cheers Maggie :heart: :heart:
31 Jan 2014, 07:10
Member #48 checking in my weight today is 9st 10.6lbs, which leaves me 3.6lbs to go for my target. This is really slow going it has taken 4 weeks and 8 fasts to lose 3.4lbs. Deep down I know it's my Feast days and my Wey-Hey weekends that are making it so slow.
So my plan for next week is to log everything on MFP.
Onwards and Downwards :smile:

Edit - on a more positive note today's weight is the lowest I have seen on the scales this year
31 Jan 2014, 07:16
No 12 checking in - I've reached target despite V&P vairy fairy doing its best to lead me astray. Very happy me :)
31 Jan 2014, 07:35
Number 39 checking in, stayed the same this week which is most likely due to not feeling well this week and not doing my fast days 100% as I usually do. That being said though I did not eat as much as I would have 8 weeks ago before starting my new way of life with 5:2. I am not sure if I can realistically meet my Valentine's challenge of getting down to 13 stone but I will do everything possible to get as close to that goal as I can in the time that is left in this challenge - two more weigh ins, I could possibly get down to 13 stone 3 pounds but will see what the scales say on the day. Hope everyone has a fabulous week. :heart:
31 Jan 2014, 08:04
Morning all

#33 checking in...

Down to 144.5 lb this morning; 4.5 to go to meet my (somewhat ambitious) target. As I said originally, even if I don't quite make target I shouldn't be too far off.

Good luck to all challengers!
31 Jan 2014, 08:04
#23 reporting in. 200g down on last Friday - 1.8kg to go to target - still optomistic
31 Jan 2014, 09:04
#41 - Weighed in this morning at 11st 8lb so a 3lb loss since my last weigh in. Very happy with that. Unlikely I will meet my target but I'll give it a very good go!
31 Jan 2014, 09:18
#10 checking in and 10 7 exactly this morning.
Hubs said last night, "Don't lose any more weight!" I relied that I want to tone up round the midriff (easier said than done, let me tell you!!) before any hols - and get fitter in the process!
I've had my bit of a makeover - slim size 12 (UK) jeans, a couple of new tops and a new hairstyle. My Dryathlon challenge finishes tonight, but, as I have lost 6lbs without alcohol, I have no desire to sit down every evening with a glass or two of wine again.
Thanks @auriga for encouraging me with this challenge xx
31 Jan 2014, 09:23
Well done indeed @Pennyforthem - how long was your Dryathlon in the end, because 6 lbs is truly amazing?! Just remember those 6 lbs when you reach for your glass tomorrow night :neutral:

Green Bean :smile:
Previous 1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 44 Next
650 posts Page 29 of 44