The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

650 posts Page 30 of 44
Previous 1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 44 Next
Re: Valentine's Day Challenge.
31 Jan 2014, 09:39
Beanie, Dryathlon was nearly 3 weeks - a few days trying it out for myself, before going 'public', then finally signing up a couple of weeks ago.
I do not think I'll be reaching for any wine tomorrow, as hubs is now intent on trying, too. He thinks I can help him, but I've told him he can really only help himself, but me having a drink won't help!! (if you see what I mean!)
31 Jan 2014, 09:58
Number 27 acknowledging very little weight change but my waist has reduced to 34.5" so hurrah. Another 1.5" off and I'll be very happy to be half waist to height but it will be a long time coming I'm sure :0)
31 Jan 2014, 10:19
@Auriga #3 checking in and as I've just reported I'm taking one week out of fasting so I will report back 2 weeks today on valentines day to give you my figures. :heart:
31 Jan 2014, 11:09
:heart: Great weight losses and congratulations for @Maggiee, @Loulou51 and @PennyForthem for reaching your targets and to Sallyo for maintaining your target!!
Onwards and downwards everyone....keeping my fingers crossed for you all! :heart:
31 Jan 2014, 11:25
Mmmmm... This won't do.
image.jpg
31 Jan 2014, 11:36
#55 checking in with a loss of measly 0.3 kg from 58.7kg which I reported two weeks ago! But it's a progress none the less.

I admit I was 59.1kg last Friday and wasn't going to admit it until a positive change happened. It's a coping strategy for my own sanity :wink:
31 Jan 2014, 11:41
No.50 reporting - Down 1.2 pounds. Happy! I'm 153.6. Pretty sure I won't lose 3.6 pounds in 2 weeks but I'll be getting closer - maybe by the end of Feb. As I've said, as long as I'm heading downward I'm very pleased. :victory:
31 Jan 2014, 11:43
Congrats to all of you with losses or have already met your target! I unofficially weighed myself this morning and am down, but I don't really count it until Monday, so I'll check back in then!
31 Jan 2014, 11:55
No loss this week - but no gain either!
31 Jan 2014, 13:28
I think I already achieved my valentine day target a week or so ago but today I achieved another low I wanted to share: 68kg. That's a 20-year low and as low as I wish to go. Had an Indian curry for lunch and a Vietnamese banquet to celebrate Chinese New Year so have well and truly feasted today. Back to fasting on Monday.
01 Feb 2014, 00:23
#44 reporting 8st 13lb :smile:
01 Feb 2014, 00:42
#51 here - maintained this week - been a funny week so not upset about it but want to get on the slope downwards as of Monday!
01 Feb 2014, 07:22
#71 reporting to-day's weight of 127.2 lbs. thus 1.8 lbs from goal. I am motivated to make it in two weeks.
That'll be some celebration, whenever it happens! Meantime I am very happy.
(Next weekend we 're away to stay with close friends for my birthday, so want to stay watchful without being a bore. They acknowledge our success with this WOE and our fast days are either side of the visit anyway.)
Best wishes to all on this challenge! :clover: :lol:
01 Feb 2014, 07:44
No 49 checking in.

Tried this week but obviously not hard enough.

Half a pound loss this week on the wii, but 2lb on the bathroom scales. They are usually the same so not sure what is going on. Absolutely no reason for the bathroom scale to not be showing a true reading. Hard floor and same place as usual!!!

I have always recorded what the Wii has said so will stick with it.

So...1/2lb loss for me this week.

Lesley :?:
01 Feb 2014, 08:29
Hmmm. Fasting went really well this week but for some reason I am not feeling delighted about my weight loss, which is stupid. ANY weight loss is worth celebrating!
Looks like I probably won't achieve my goal in just two weeks time but it doesn't matter. I gave it a go! x
Previous 1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 44 Next
650 posts Page 30 of 44