The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

650 posts Page 28 of 44
Previous 1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 44 Next
Re: Valentine's Day Challenge.
25 Jan 2014, 19:06
:heart: Well done @Chickvic Congratulations and good luck on disappearing into the overweight club without me. :heart:
25 Jan 2014, 19:26
@Sue.Q you'll get there - I have no doubt! :cool:
26 Jan 2014, 11:16
Number 28 just checking in. After a strange old week, including 2 successful fast days, a night out at a Chinese restuarant and being so-so in between, I have put on 100 grams this week...

I'll take it and resolve to work harder next week :oops:
26 Jan 2014, 11:18
Even after an unsuccessful fast yesterday I am down to 9st 2.5lbs today :) So 2.5 to lose!

Congrats to everyone who's lost, and to those that haven't just stick with it :)
26 Jan 2014, 11:41
@ChickvicGo! Such a great day when you go from obese to over weight! We'll all get there, and beyond!
26 Jan 2014, 11:47
Chickvic wrote: Member #7 - I've reached my target weight for Valentine's and would like to change my challenge to being overweight and not obese! :oops:

Very well done Chickvic on reaching your target weight & no longer being in the obese range. I am still trying to get there!
Well done everyone else who has lost weight this past week :like:
26 Jan 2014, 14:12
Chickvic wrote: Member #7 - I've reached my target weight for Valentine's and would like to change my challenge to being overweight and not obese! :oops:

Well done there @Chickvic, that's a loss of 4.9k you've achieved so far with this challenge! Wow!! :heart:
26 Jan 2014, 15:31
Number 49 checking in.

Well, 2lb gain this week!!! I just hope I am not going to yoyo like I did before Christmas. Again I had got to within 2lb of my final target.

Oh well, see what next week brings. This WOE works in mysterious ways.

Well done to all who have lost this week.

Lesley
27 Jan 2014, 12:17
@lesley54 I know how you feel. I'm up .2 lbs today, which isn't much I know, but I haven't lost very much yet either! I'm just down just slightly more than 1/2 pound from when I started this challenge! Ugh. But, I'm going to just keep at it!
27 Jan 2014, 20:08
Oh Cblasz. Sorry to hear you are the same as me this week.

I have been doing this WOL for just over a year now and have had great success with it so far. I am so close to my target weight and I feel like my body is testing me. I will NOT give up.
I have been on a great journey and found it fascinating how my body has changed over the past year.

One thing you MUST do is..... Never give up. Do it right and it DOES work.

Hope we are both recording a loss next week. :grin:

Keep going and good luck.

Lesley. :wink:
30 Jan 2014, 08:01
@AurigaAlthough it's not my official weigh in day, as of this morning I met my challenge weight!!! So I'm going to be lighter for Valentine's day than I was aiming for :victory:
30 Jan 2014, 10:48
daydreamer21 wrote: @AurigaAlthough it's not my official weigh in day, as of this morning I met my challenge weight!!! So I'm going to be lighter for Valentine's day than I was aiming for :victory:

:victory: Congratulations!!! :victory: :heart: Lighter is brilliant!! :heart:
30 Jan 2014, 10:50
Wow daydreamer, you must be so chuffed!! Onwards and downwards, loser :like: :lol: :lol:
30 Jan 2014, 12:33
Well guys you have all beaten me. I've had a disasterous run with corporate dinners galore during 3 weeks of travelling. I am now back up to 8st 13.5lbs - think its the heaviest I've ever been and just in time for a wedding next week :-(. Defo won't be making my goal of 8st 4 for valentines. I doubt I'll even make 8st 6. Anything above 8st 6 keeps me in depression unfortunately so don't feel like even trying now
30 Jan 2014, 12:53
jmousey wrote: Well guys you have all beaten me. I've had a disasterous run with corporate dinners galore during 3 weeks of travelling. I am now back up to 8st 13.5lbs - think its the heaviest I've ever been and just in time for a wedding next week :-(. Defo won't be making my goal of 8st 4 for valentines. I doubt I'll even make 8st 6. Anything above 8st 6 keeps me in depression unfortunately so don't feel like even trying now

@jmousey DON'T give up!!!!!! Every little bit helps so just keep trying and you'll get there eventually! It doesn't matter if your target is out of sight right now, you can always keep it in mind for Easter instead. :bunny:
Some people on here would give their right arm to be the weight you are right now!!! Onwards and downwards jmousey and no more feeling depressed :victory:
Previous 1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 44 Next
650 posts Page 28 of 44