The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

650 posts Page 32 of 44
Previous 1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 44 Next
I'm definitely up for an Easter challenge!!
Am happy to run the Easter one if you like... but also happy to let others do it x
PennyForthem wrote: Am happy to run the Easter one if you like... but also happy to let others do it x

Ooooo! Thank you @PennyForthem! :bunny: Can I join please.?! :victory:
Do you want me to start it say, Friday 7 Feb and call it the 10 week easter challenge?
Or would you prefer me to wait till Sat 15th Feb?
No 67 checking in for the first time. I am still here and loving this new way of life. Have lost about 10 lbs since starting this journey on the 6th Jan. I will defo be interested in joining a Easter challenge and with a weight goal target this time.
Glad to hear this! Don't think I'll likely make my Valentine challenge ( too ambitious with a holiday in the middle) so I will likely just roll it over to Easter. Will keep an eye out for it once Valentine's has past. :grin: :heart:
Easter challenge sounds good, these are a really good idea! The thought of weighing in on the 14th is definitely keeping me on the straight and narrow... I was on the Jillian Michaels DVDs this morning and I did Taekwondo this evening. I've been losing weight slowly, and my inches haven't budged, so really hoping for a change this week! I want to be 9st 1lbs this friday :D
PennyForthem wrote: Do you want me to start it say, Friday 7 Feb and call it the 10 week easter challenge?
Or would you prefer me to wait till Sat 15th Feb?

Hi @PennyForthem...I am having trouble logging in just lately (my laptop isn't playing ball with the new server!)
It might be a good idea to start on the 7th Feb as quite a few people haven't made their Valentine's Challenge and might like a 'new' start! :heart:
What do you think?? :heart: It seem a popular idea. :heart:
Mich37 wrote: No 67 checking in for the first time. I am still here and loving this new way of life. Have lost about 10 lbs since starting this journey on the 6th Jan. I will defo be interested in joining a Easter challenge and with a weight goal target this time.

Well done @Mich37, I am so pleased it's going well for you! :heart:
Just checking that @Juliana.Rivers is happy with me starting a new challenge, as she's a very successful challenge organiser and might have already thought about this.
Auriga, I've also had some problems logging in with my laptop since we had the new server.
I'm happy to keep going on an Easter Challenge & I think I need to revise my Valentines one to 12stone 12 lbs because January has been dreadful for me losing much extra weight :frown: It will be wonderful if I do make this challenge because I do want to get below 13 stone!
PennyForthem wrote: Just checking that @Juliana.Rivers is happy with me starting a new challenge, as she's a very successful challenge organiser and might have already thought about this.
Auriga, I've also had some problems logging in with my laptop since we had the new server.

@PennyForthem I have checked with @Juliana.Rivers by pm before I posted on here to you today. :heart: You're 'good to go'!
OK thanks, Auriga. Was going to do the same! Would hate to trample roughshod over toes!
Gird up your loins, Valentine's challengers - there's a new kid about to hit the block!
I am going to go for my ultimate goal weight @PennyForthem when you get the new Easter club up and running....I can't wait!
Easter here I come. :bunny:
To be honest I'm a bit scared about joining another challenge. Did ok with Christmas one but have flat lined this one.
I'm only now at my pre Christmas happy place (12.9) not my lowest (that was 12.7 I think)
A bit sad as I was hoping to be at 12 for my 45th birthday next week. :frown:

So I could go for 12 at Easter. Then I will allow myself to eat the Lindt bunny I got last year as a prize.
Yes I've got a Lindt bunny in my fridge from last year as I would not allow myself to eat it till I lost 1 stone. How's that for self discipline. Except if I was disciplined I would have been allowed to eat it by now.
Sorry waffle finished.
Previous 1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 44 Next
650 posts Page 32 of 44