The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

650 posts Page 31 of 44
Previous 1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 44 Next
Re: Valentine's Day Challenge.
01 Feb 2014, 08:50
Hum, member 13 checking in, I'm afraid to say I think this is the first time I've checked in because I've only just reached my christmas club target!

I would like to change my target to maintain 62 kilos, which is my goal weight! I was thinking when I set my valentine's day target that I would like to get down a bit lower but now I'm at 62 I'm actually quite happy where I am, so for the moment at least I don't want to lose any more weight!
01 Feb 2014, 10:20
# 37 checking in and I lost a little more of 1 kg which is not good when you want to gain a little. I think it must be because I have a flu for a few days now which makes eating difficult. Not to worry, however, things are getting better ans next week I'll only do 19:5, no fast
01 Feb 2014, 10:47
Checking in & reporting a loss of only 1/2 lb but still battling on to try & get nearer to my challenge weight.
01 Feb 2014, 10:52
Nicky_94 wrote: Hum, member 13 checking in, I'm afraid to say I think this is the first time I've checked in because I've only just reached my christmas club target!

I would like to change my target to maintain 62 kilos, which is my goal weight! I was thinking when I set my valentine's day target that I would like to get down a bit lower but now I'm at 62 I'm actually quite happy where I am, so for the moment at least I don't want to lose any more weight!

I have altered your target and awarded you a heart for maintaining 62k :heart:
Well done there @Nicky_94 :heart: let me know if you want to change that.
01 Feb 2014, 11:11
I missed a fast this week and ate everything in sight from 23rd-30th - severely fell of the wagon! Stress and boyfriend visiting (excuses excuses!)

Anyway, after a very strict fast yesterday I am back down to 9st 2.25lbs. I will be having very strict fasts in the next two weeks as I really really want to get down to 9st.

@Wendy Darling congrats on getting not only to your target, but below it! Considering that we had the same target I am happy for you, jealous, and even more determined now. I want to see 8st 13lbs on the scale too! :)
01 Feb 2014, 11:15
My official weigh in day today and I weigh less than I did the other day so I have totally met my target!!! So so happy today
01 Feb 2014, 21:52
Congrats daydreamer! I peeked at the scale today and was pleasantly surprised. It's not officially until Monday though. I have to be careful not to overdo it during the Super Bowl!!
01 Feb 2014, 22:47
Hi@Auriga and rest of the Valentine crew. Member 11 checking in after a long time, lurking around because of GAIN on this challenge, mostly due to a cruise vacation. Valentine's less than 2 weeks away but will keep on plugging. I have just started the EOD/ADF (whichever you want to call it) so maybe there is hope for me yet. No more holidays on the horizon so perhaps I can start to have success again. At a plateau (with some bumps on it) since mid-Nov. My relevant stats for today are in my signature. Good luck everyone :clover: :heart: :clover: :heart:
01 Feb 2014, 23:51
Just lost my post so I'll try again :bugeyes:

Number 28 checking in with a gain of 200 grams this week. This takes me to 67.7kg. I'm not feeling too badly about it because I'm consistently seeing low 68's and high 67's on the scale now, instead of just the day after a fast day :smile:

I'm still aiming for 67kg by Valentines Day! Now if I could just get my head properly around these Fast Days! I don't think I've had a completely successful fast yet, always going over my 500 cal allowance. It frustrates me because of the weight loss I'm cheating myself out of! And because I'm a perfectionist who thinks I'm failing if I don't do things just right :confused:

But I keep reminding myself that I'm already down from my Christmas weight of 69.6, so I'm obviously not doing all that badly!
02 Feb 2014, 07:26
#52 checking in to provide the weight for the past two Fridays. Initial start was 167, goal is 163. Well I went up to 169 two weeks ago but was back to 167 this last Friday, Jan 31. Was quite disappointed as I had weighed 165 on my normal "tracker" Tuesday weigh day. So hoping some was caused by just food and water.

I know my fast days aren't being as good as they can be so will dig deep.
I would say my challenge for valentines day is a complete flat bust. I too have only just got back to my pre Christmas weight, so there is no way I am going to lose the other 6+ pounds in 12 days.
No 30 checking in, 2 days late. Stayed the same this week which is a minor miracle. My fast days have started well then fizzled out & I haven't been watching my portion sizes. Sabotaging myself!! :confused:

Have a good week fellow challengers. :like:
@Auriga You've been so good at getting people to check in! whats your secret?

my Christmas club is closing in 2 weeks but ill borrow your club member results if i can.. that is, if they are one of the 150 from the Christmas club/69ers/new years club which is closing officially on Feb 15... hey when that's done and valentines over what's next..

anyone up for creating an Easter club? Nothing like being part of a club to push you along with a "minigoal" in mind.

I do see some names in the Valentines club that were part of the 150 Christmas club and if you havent already, pop into this forum 5-2-diet-chat-f6/register-here-to-joing-the-69ers-club-t8676.html and say hi. Let me know total kg or lbs lost since you started in that club (October or November) (till today) and if by chance you are green - saves me searching posts and your charts and some people don't have a chart.

well done to those who have got their hearts btw.
Well, I'm down 1 lb. today, which is great, but yesterday (before the Superbowl!) it was almost 2 lbs. So, I attribute it to salty fatty food, even though I didn't eat TOO much. But, it was later than I usually eat. Hopefully, the loss will show up next week. I don't think I'm going to make my VD goal, but I'm going to keep plugging along and try to get as close as I can. I'll know how to estimate better for the next challenge!
Well done @cblasz and keep going! I am waiting to hear if Juliana wants to run an Easter club or if we have a new volunteer or if not I shall start one when this one ends. I also like to have something to aim for....keeps me on the straight and narrow. :heart:
Previous 1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 44 Next
650 posts Page 31 of 44