The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

650 posts Page 33 of 44
Previous 1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 ... 44 Next
Hiya! I don't think I'm going to make my VD goal. I would be happy if I saw 57.999 on the scales on the 14th :curse:

I know the number is now everything and chasing up a particular one is very silly but IT WOULD BE NICE, wouldn't it?

You're saying there's the Easter Challenge coming up. Well, I might join that one too and see if I can lose 3 lbs in 10 weeks to make my ultimate goal - 57kg (8st 13lb) At least it would be a very slow therefore a "healthy" loss :lol:

For now I'm going to stick to my VD goal and do 4:3 next week and see where that's going to take me.

Best to all fighters and winners! :smile:
Well, I'm also digging very deep for Friday 14th, will I make it? I'll post you!! Thanks in advance for setting the Easter goal, it's so helpful to have a joint timeline. I'm also following Deb and the ADF crew with great interest :like: . Lizzie
I am pleased to report the scales appear to be heading down again although will save weigh-in for Friday. Motivated by the thought that there are only 10 days to go on this - even though I probably won't make my target now - I started the HIT exercise today that I had been putting off for a few weeks. Even if I don't make my target I shall be a lot lighter than I was and bring on the Easter challenge!
I haven't heard from these members for a while, how are you doing?? :heart:
5.@HolafromEspana
34.@Tracy22
36.@Katiemcax
40.@Crafty
45.@bordergirl
46.@maryannemcconnell
47.@Colversue
57.@naga
65.@Karenm
66.@Wobbly2014
69.@Susie soo
70.@claire34
72.@pinchypops
73.@corinthium
74.@JABEES
78.@tinamacarina
81.@Scotty
82.@alpha22
84.@foxglover
85.@Johnny6162
86.@thinagain
I'm 300 g off the mark but hoping to make 70g by V-Day.
Corinne
I haven't yet got below whatever I last reported. I might be retaining water from muscle soreness post half-marathon. I'll report back either way closer to the 14th.
Obviously not 70g but 70 Kg!!! Now that would be silly
I think I'm going to be a failure yet again! My weight has crept up again despite my best efforts! I shall keep battling on however but am not holding my breath. Although I might lose weight if I do that? :wink: :?:
Just to say that I am just back following an impromtu trip to England. My only Auntie had a massive brain bleed and cosequently a good week later, she passed away. The funeral was a whole 15 days after her death, so it goes without saying, that I have put weight on, rather than losing it. :confused:
I intend to get back on track tomorroe, but I somehow don't think I sahll meet my goal.I shall do my stats tomorrow, when I recovered from the aircraft fluid retetion syndrome.
Powla wrote: Just to say that I am just back following an impromtu trip to England. My only Auntie had a massive brain bleed and cosequently a good week later, she passed away. The funeral was a whole 15 days after her death, so it goes without saying, that I have put weight on, rather than losing it. :confused:
I intend to get back on track tomorroe, but I somehow don't think I sahll meet my goal.I shall do my stats tomorrow, when I recovered from the aircraft fluid retetion syndrome.

I am very sorry to hear about your Auntie @Powla. I don't think that we should think about your goal right now. Thinking of you. :heart:
Debs wrote: I think I'm going to be a failure yet again! My weight has crept up again despite my best efforts! I shall keep battling on however but am not holding my breath. Although I might lose weight if I do that? :wink: :?:

NO failures on here @Debs! We're just in postponement. :heart:
I'm still the same, been a bit of a struggle lately to find a day where I have the strength to fast. But I should come back on here more often when I have the time. STILL emotionally eating. Stressed this morning (which was supposed to be fast day) so stood and ate whole tin of rice pudding, a bounty and a pack of foam sweeties....that's really bad isn't it?
debsie wrote: I'm still the same, been a bit of a struggle lately to find a day where I have the strength to fast. But I should come back on here more often when I have the time. STILL emotionally eating. Stressed this morning (which was supposed to be fast day) so stood and ate whole tin of rice pudding, a bounty and a pack of foam sweeties....that's really bad isn't it?

I am sorry you're struggling a bit lately @debsie. Maybe you should come back on here and have a good read and share how you feel with us: it can be very motivating to share. :victory: I hope you find the time to log on more often. :heart:
#19 here,
Grrrr!! I'm not losing weight and don't think I'll make my V goal. I am fasting again twice a week but if I'm honest, I'm probably going over my 500cals. I also think most days I'm going over my TDEE. I can't stop over eating and I don't know why. I don't want this to turn into another strict diet so I'm resisting counting cals every day, although I know that's what I need to do in the short term to re-train my brain to a normal food in take. Ok folks, starting tomorrow, for one week only, I will count every thing that I eat. I've so got to try and get a grip. wish me luck. :)
Dee
Good luck @justdee. :clover:
Previous 1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 ... 44 Next
650 posts Page 33 of 44