The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

650 posts Page 39 of 44
Previous 1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 44 Next
Keep your spirits up everyone.....perseverance is the key! :heart:
I haven't posted in here since I joined...not lost a thing in 3 weeks although it feels much longer :( It is quite disheartening! Hoping weigh in on Friday will at least see me lose SOMETHING! I don't know if it's too much at the gym because I've been quite sore, so reduced my sessions but to no avail. I'm drinking plenty of water, I've been sticking to my fasts. Just trying to keep my spirits up and keep on with what I'm doing. Fingers crossed.

Well done everyone else with your brilliant losses :)
It took my fasting buddy @rawkaren a few weeks to see any progress at the start (and I don't think she'd mind me telling you that) so well done on your perseverance @gym-sparkle-90...it was good to hear from you. Good luck for Friday! :heart:
Still 3 lbs to go as of 2/12 in the morning (western USA). I'll weigh in again on 2/14 in the morning. Miracles do occasionally happen, don't they?
Er, @Auriga is there any special dispensation for certain beans who annoyingly are on their TOTM this week? First day today so there's no chance of the scales being kind by tomorrow!

Bean :cry:
I've dropped under 10 7!! AND after that meal yesterday, too! Scales showed 10 6.5/8 this morning (146.5/8lbs).
Congrats Penny! :victory:

I'm going to have the final weigh in for the VD challenge on Saturday as tomorrow I have another fast day as part of my 4:3 week this week. Fingers crossed I'll be 57.9 then! Although it isn't my original goal I would be thrilled none the less. :crossed:

Good luck peeps!
Hello naga here. Just weighed 15:12 have met my Valentines Day Target.
Thanks for setting it up.
Have to say its been a bit touch and go. Getting down to a new PB number took some time in fact I stalled on 16 for quite a while.
Fast day today so 15:12 it will stay.
Heading now for 15:10 that'll be 2 Stone lost since July 2013, then push on down to 15St in mid to late May.
Keep on keeping off 5:2 'ers.
Best naga.
Hi Auriga, I'm 68.3 today and was aiming for 68 so not going to manage that BUT am quite pleased with 68.3! Onwards to the Easter challenge!
Final check-in @Auriga for member no.11. Alas, my goal was too ambitious and I am on a plateau. My total loss was 1.2 kg; 2.6 kg short of my goal. :frown:
I am going to try for the same goal for Easter and hopefully will be successful.
Thanks for pitching this tent. It helped to keep me mindful and always trying :like: :heart:
Third day in a row on 68.2kg. Fasting today in the hope of dipping under 68kg tomorrow (maybe if I get up late, go to the loo, blow my nose, cut my toenails and fingernails before weighing, I might see a new number on the scales: 67!). Last chance to hit my valentine's target.
naga wrote: Hello naga here. Just weighed 15:12 have met my Valentines Day Target.
Thanks for setting it up.
Have to say its been a bit touch and go. Getting down to a new PB number took some time in fact I stalled on 16 for quite a while.
Fast day today so 15:12 it will stay.
Heading now for 15:10 that'll be 2 Stone lost since July 2013, then push on down to 15St in mid to late May.
Keep on keeping off 5:2 'ers.
Best naga.

Well done @naga, I am awarding you your heart! :heart:
carorees wrote: Third day in a row on 68.2kg. Fasting today in the hope of dipping under 68kg tomorrow (maybe if I get up late, go to the loo, blow my nose, cut my toenails and fingernails before weighing, I might see a new number on the scales: 67!). Last chance to hit my valentine's target.

@carorees All the above and don't forget to shave your head you've got quite a lot. :shock:
Go on you can do it. :heart: :heart:
nursebean wrote: Er, @Auriga is there any special dispensation for certain beans who annoyingly are on their TOTM this week? First day today so there's no chance of the scales being kind by tomorrow!

Bean :cry:

I'm in the same boat, doubled up here in work in pain, paracetamol not making any difference :cry:
Planned fast day today between that and a work colleauge (sp?) buying me a choc chip muffin earlier it has been abandoned till tomorrow.
Will weigh in Mon morn if thats ok as know TOTM will have me up on the scales :shock:
Go for it @carorees! Well done everyone if you're close too and well done @judithn for your 1.2kg loss: I shall see you in the Easter Tent!
Big congratulations to everyone who has met their targets and are now on the way to even more loss! Yay! :heart:
Previous 1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 44 Next
650 posts Page 39 of 44