The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

708 posts Page 7 of 48
Previous 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 48 Next
Hi @PennyForthemand the lovely SMART Easter challengers!

Confirming my goal will be to see 89.999kg! - it has been many many years since I have seen the 80's so I look forward to meeting this challenge!

Valentines Day is my Son's birthday, and I am happy to say I have lost 5kgs!!

WooHoo!!

I don't particularly care for chocolate so that will not be problem heading into Easter, but I do love my Hot Cross buns and Pancakes, of course, carbs!!

Have a good week everybody.

cheers Maggie :smile: :smile: :smile:
I would love to join challenge. Only just signed up to group today. My goal is to lose 5kg by easter
Thank you for my number. Second fast of this challenge today. Trying really hard on my non fast days.

I will do this!
:heart: Bumped for you @prunella :heart:
I would like to be in too :smile:
I've just started the fast diet today
I'd love to lose 12lb by Easter
Bring on the SMART Easter Challenge! I am hoping to lose 10lbs to make me under 9 stone (just) and fit into the dress I bought somewhat ambitiously for a wedding in May. I know the 5:2 plan works for me but have to be careful not to eat too much on NFDs, as I have a low TDEE. Think there may be the odd occasion when a hot cross bun becomes my main meal for that day! Can't resist them!! :wink:
So only ONE person is going to stop eating chocolate with me? Its only 9 weeks...no time. What a bunch of lightweights!

Bean :wink:
Please count me in too. My aim is to stick to 5/2 until then and to get to 66kg. Today is my second fast day, as started last Thursday - did not weigh myself (which was probably a mistake, but know I am heavier than ever before from my clothes and find seeing the number on the scales very depressing - so aiming to weigh myself after 4 fast days, when I hope things will be a little less tight).
@nursebean I'm in on the no chocolate too :)
I'll stick to having no choc, beanster - but then I don't eat it anyway.
Excuse me if I'm not around much for the next day or so - rather a critical hospital visit for family and I'll have to have grandkids (and I love having them) but I also have things to do which are time critical, though not as critical as the hospital (if you see what I mean).

Keep on joining the challenge, SMART peeps, and I'll add your number as soon as I can xx
Penny thank you for my number & running this challenge :like:
SMART is a good thought because I think I have rather lost my way & become complacent! A bad move since I was stuck at the same weight for three weeks in January & I really need to get my body moving again with losing weight & riding my new exercise bike! So my plan:-
1. Keep to 500 calories on fast days.
2. Keep within my TDEE on feast days.
3. Keep 16:8ing on feast days.
4. Keep to 4:3ing until Easter :bunny: :bunny: to see if it makes a difference to my weight loss!
5. Drink no alcohol until the weekend :grin:
6. Exercise on my bike on fast days & work towards HIT.
Now I have posted it hopefully I will be more focused & motivated & I will reach my Easter goal of 12 stone 7 lbs.
Good luck to everyone in the challenge :like:
Thanks for my number penny! My goal is 5 kg not pounds :)
Hi

I'd like to be in going for a loss of 7lb (on holiday for a week between now and easter!)

Thanks
Lea
PennyForthem wrote: I'll stick to having no choc, beanster - but then I don't eat it anyway.
Excuse me if I'm not around much for the next day or so - rather a critical hospital visit for family and I'll have to have grandkids (and I love having them) but I also have things to do which are time critical, though not as critical as the hospital (if you see what I mean).

Keep on joining the challenge, SMART peeps, and I'll add your number as soon as I can xx

I hope the hospital visit went well @PennyForthem and you had a lovely day with the grandchildren? How I'd love to have grandchildren: lucky you!
I was just thinking do you want us to post how we're doing on a weekly basis and if so which day please? :heart:
Still waiting on hearing re the hospital.

Sorry, yes, do post your weekly weigh in - shall we say Friday?
Previous 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 48 Next
708 posts Page 7 of 48