The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

708 posts Page 18 of 48
Previous 1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 48 Next
Some more weight loss for me :smile: total of 4.5ib since starting the challenge.
Yay :smile:
Just started this WOE and finding it working really well for me.
Hovering at 10st - no movement downwards!
Hello, going in the right direction this week with 0.2 kg loss on my previously lowest weigh in :smile: :smile:

But February has very much been plateauing for me, infact ever since I joined this challenge the weight has not been dropping off, so I don't think my goal is feasible anymore, may have to rethink.
Susbut 65 repoting in :victory: I'm SOOOOOOOO HAAAAAPPPPPPY :oops: Finally under 10st. 9st 12lbs (62.8k to be exact) :grin:
1st Feb 65.0k 7th Feb 64.0k 14th Feb 64.5k 28th Feb [size=200]62.8k :smile: :grin: :lol:
After putting on a kilo last week I'm at 69 kg precisely this morning, so practically back to where I started a couple of weeks ago. Keep focused, keep focused.
Hi @PennyForthem - not so good news from me I'm afraid!

After a wonderful loss with the Valentines Challenge, the scales are now showing 94.0! I thought they were suppose to go down not up? :confused:

Its a combination of not focusing on the Fast days at all too well, and a bit of emotional eating - but the last two days I have regained my composure, did some self-talking and I now look to be on track again. :wink: :wink:

I will stop taking the scenic route and dip my toe in and test the waters. :doh:

Slowly but surely, little by little..... :smile:

cheers Maggie :smile: :smile:
Morning everyone!

#71 reporting a measly 0.25 lb loss this week...

TGIF, but aiming for a moderate weekend!
#27 reporting in with a 1lb loss this week. Nice and steady.
Morning all challengers #80 reporting a 2lb loss this week. Pretty pleased with that plus another 1/2 inch off my waist. Yet another brilliant fast day yesterday. Long may it continue :smile:
:smile: #64 - down to 138.4 lbs, that's a 1lb loss. :smile:
Hi @PennyForthem :heart:

#15 reporting in after this morning's WI

Have lost 2lbs this week so really happy :victory: so that's 3lbs so far during the Easter challenge and another 4lbs to go for me (thank you so much for setting up this challenge as it has really helped me to focus)

As a side - I also took my measurements since starting the 5.2 a few weeks ago and I have lost 1in off my waistline and 2in round my belly button so am doubly happy :grin: :grin: (especially as the hospital diagnosed me with fibroids so my stomach sticks out quite a bit for my smallish frame)

Good luck for your WIs everyone :clover: :clover: :clover: :heart:
Morning,

Not doing so well :( only lost 0.5 lb this week. I'm going to be more strict next week
#No.5 reporting in at 222.5lbs I have nearly reached my goal so may have to adjust it.
1.3lb loss this week. So I am aiming for 220lbs now before Easter.
morning! just weighed myself and down 1.3kg!!
roll on next friday!
#32 weekly weigh in... down 2 pounds :grin:
4 pounds loss so far since starting the Easter Challenge. :like:
Previous 1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 48 Next
708 posts Page 18 of 48