The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

708 posts Page 21 of 48
Previous 1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 48 Next
Phew! @Sue.Qyou got me worried there for a minute! :shock:

Ooh pancake day? Who mentioned that? I've just splashed out in a new pancake pan from Lakeland (I know, I always get sucked in by Lakeland!) but it isn't going to arrive until either the 14th or the 17th March. Either way, it's my way of guaranteeing AT LEAST two pancake days this year :wink:

Bean :smile:
nursebean wrote: Phew! @Sue.Qyou got me worried there for a minute! :shock:

Ooh pancake day? Who mentioned that? I've just splashed out in a new pancake pan from Lakeland (I know, I always get sucked in by Lakeland!) but it isn't going to arrive until either the 14th or the 17th March. Either way, it's my way of guaranteeing AT LEAST two pancake days this year :wink:

Bean :smile:

SORRY!!!]@nursebean Yes I'm afraid its this Tuesday!!!
you'll have to use your old pan. :shock: :shock: :shock: Sue
I've been down and up and down again this week. The trend is downwards. I was back down to 11 stone 3.6 lbs by the end of the week.

There'll be no pancakes for me, as I'm not at all keen. I'm generally being very abstemious, but he loss has really slowed down for me now. However, there is still an overall loss.
Did so well on the Christmas Countdown but i cannot crack this Easter challenge!
OMG am i glad its a late Easter this year! Seven weeks to go and little to report as yet :(
Come on Candy,man up! X
I would like to join.....what do I do?
Im a slow loser but its better off than on...
#28 reporting in after my usual Sunday morning weigh-in. I have lost my last weeks regain of one and a half pounds plus another three quarters of a pound making a grand total of two and a quarter pounds off this week! I now have only one and a quarter pounds to go until I get back to my goal weight of ten stone seven!

What a difference a week makes in how one feels! :smile: :grin: :lol:

Please excuse the showing off it really is most unlike me! :oops:
sorry its a late reply start weight 7th feb 214lbs 2nd march 210lbs down 4 lbs :grin:
Thats fab@StowgateResident! Do you feel like you're walking on air! X
Yes, @CandiceMarie, I am feeling very light! and very chuffed especially after last nights eating-feast which followed a sensible, although not deprived, week! Sometimes the results on the scales seem to have neither rhyme or reason but this week I love them!
@StowgateResident I am just SO impressed by your achievement! xx

Bean :starving:
Thank you, @nursebean. Love the hamster and your new avatar! It took me over a year to work out how to put mine on the forum!
Number 56 checking in with a gain of 300g last week :frown:

Working on getting back to the downhill trend this week!
Hi no#36 reporting in late due to only just getting home from our holidays yesterday. I am feeling rather pleased to report that my true weight app shows that after a week off 5:2ing and enjoying some naughty but nice treats this week i have gone down 0.6lbs to 173.9lbs.
Looking forward to getting back to fasting today and getting back into some routine although I think it has done us all good having a week away.
Shrinking in with embarrassment. I have GAINED since the challenge began. :curse: :cry: I have a plan which will be helped by my husband being away for the next 2 evenings. Have been walking more so Im hoping that the increase in exercise is showing a bit of an initial gain before all the weight melts off. Will keep all informed.
Hi everyone.

Checking in finally. My Easter goal is a little ambitious but if I can just get into the 97's I will be happy.

I guess there's only six weeks left.

I'll wait until Friday to post a weigh in. What a good day to weigh in when I am a Thursday faster!!!
Previous 1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 48 Next
708 posts Page 21 of 48