The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

708 posts Page 20 of 48
Previous 1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 48 Next
#43 reporting in. Another lb lost so going in the right direction.
this morning i showed 69.8 on the scales. i love love love that number 69 .. i see it rarely though.

my progress tracker still has me in the 69s for my trend weight though im officially going on my Libra app as its a better indiciation of my true weight imo
so that still says 70.4

im down 2 notches from 70.6 on Feb 1 since i started so thats a good thing.

200g in 3 weeks.. so its onwards and downwards

@Pennyforthemcan you edit my goal weight on post 1 to 69.901 Libra trend weight which is what i meant by saying seeing the 69's. 69.000 is a bit further away.. I wonder what challenge thread we will have then. You have 69 which really means 69.0.
I'm a fortnight late but can I still join? I have enthusiasm.
Reporting a slight weekly gain, but pleased that my trend, if only during this week, has been downwards. Weight 129 lbs, still 3 to go to my goal. I know the last bit is harder and with the usual awareness will get there.
Hello! I'm reporting in no gain no loss this week. It doesn't look very promising, does it? :neutral:
Hello everyone number 4 checking in! Like gorba I have stayed the same :neutral: I suppose it is better than gaining but still not good enough although I am relieved not to have gone up. I feel as though my body has been very uncooperative since Christmas & I have lost my focus & I am getting very fed up :frown:
Well done to everyone who is managing to lose weight :like:
Hi @PennyForthem Yes I'm still here and still trying for the same target and will report back on good Fri as I'm locking my scales away and relying on the good old fashioned tape measure until then. :heart: Sue
ok, weighed myself today. Still 11:8. Slightly disappointed but not too much because I feel sure that 11:7 will arrive on Monday :wink:

Good luck everyone, and don't forget...Easter is only 7 weeks away :shock:

Bean :grin:
nursebean wrote: ok, weighed myself today. Still 11:8. Slightly disappointed but not too much because I feel sure that 11:7 will arrive on Monday :wink:

Good luck everyone, and don't forget...Easter is only 7 weeks away :shock:
Bean :grin:

@nursebean Love e your new avatar :heart:
But isn't there only 6weeks now unfortunately???? :shock:
No you're right thank god Sorry
Today I weigh 71.3 kgs with a 35" waist... Ho hum :0/
It's not big and it's not clever... I had to move my scale from a carpeted en suite floor to laminated spare room. They were in the en suite as that's were I get naked most of the time. They were ok for ages then started being very varied.
I weighed in on Monday at 13.2. Needless to say I was gutted and with this disappointment it spurred me on to try out 4.3 and lower carb. I haven't been 13 something for a very long time.

Today, having completed a 4.3 week with evidence of Ketosis via low carbing I have lost 2lb.
I know I definitely have lost this as my scales are now on a nice hard level floor.
Let's see what next week brings. :grin: :wink:
Bought a lemon zester and three lemons. Bound to help.
Azureblue wrote: Bought a lemon zester and three lemons. Bound to help.

????? The mind is boggling as to what you're going to do with them! Well at least it'll be tasty! :wink:
Azureblue wrote: Bought a lemon zester and three lemons. Bound to help.

For pancake day?
:0) not especially pancake day but useful for that certainly. I've been meaning to get one for years as graters are so sharp on the hands and nails, and I love lemons. Current intention is to juice half a lemon and add it to my water that I always drink first thing when I get up. I can then zest the skin onto avacados and probably everything else I eat as it's so yum.
Hopefully won't over do it and put myself off lemons forever :0@
They're such bright jolly fruit I feel they must do me good :0)
Previous 1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 48 Next
708 posts Page 20 of 48