The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

708 posts Page 22 of 48
Previous 1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 48 Next
Think that I should add my name to this!
A bit of zig zag on the trend line at present, but to get below 12 stone (and STAY below!) would suit me well!
Member #62 update - loss of 1.8lb so 4.6 to go
#57 weighing in, no loss this week a 700g gain :( oh well next week!
Hello, #16 checking in. I am down .8 lbs as of this morning. Unfortunately the 1.5 lbs from Friday didn't stick! I do think I'm on a steady downward trend finally. Still a long way to go to my Easter goal, though. I plan to start training for the 5K this week, so maybe that will kick it up a notch!
Just been away on holiday, struggled to keep to the rules, but back on track today and hoping to keep going until Easter and lose 7 lbs in total.
Starting weight : 139 lb
Current weight : 132.6 :)
#44 reporting in with an unofficial mid-week weigh in of 134.6. This is the first time I've seen anything lower than a 136 all year, so I'm going to enjoy it before going out to lunch and then cooking pancakes this evening.
85 members - hope I've given you all your club number and not missed anyone out.
I weighed in at 10 7.3/4 this morning, so my weight is on track, but my exercise isn't.
Hope you're all 'keeping the faith' out there x
I am a bit late signing up here but have been hiding away in denial at my food intake!

Anyway in an attempt to get back into things I am joining the Easter challenge (if you will have me) and also trying to recruit myself a diet buddy.

My Easter Challenge

1. Re-discover my full sensor!
2. Get below 60kg
3. Exercise three times weekly

Phew! I think thats it!!
Not doing so well this week Penny I am stuck within a range of 400g....55.8k to 56.2k and it's very annoying. I will wait 'til Friday to see what's happening but I think I have hit a plateau again. Drat it and I have friends coming at the end of next week for several days of feasting!!!!!!!!!! HELP.
I really want to get down to 55k.........drools. :hypnotized:
Only half a pound down this week ... was hoping for more, but better than nothing!
Love to join in, late as it is. My birthday is April fools' Day (lucky me) and I'm aiming for solidly under 70kg by then. I am so looking forward to only seeing a 6, not a 7. My weight fluctuates roughly 2.5kg through any week, so never seeing 7 is my goal for now!
Hi #77 here 2 lb loss this week, going in the right direction! :grin:
Have adjusted my weigh in days to Friday now as it was upsetting my readings. I don't tend to see the results of my fasting day until 24 later. ie fast Thursday = weight loss Saturday!

Good luck everyone :clover:
#44 reporting in at 135.2 lbs (9st 9.2lbs) I have seen lower numbers on the scales during the week so really hoping things are moving now
#54 checking in with a 200g loss :grin: Have a lovely weekend everyone.
Previous 1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 48 Next
708 posts Page 22 of 48