The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

708 posts Page 34 of 48
Previous 1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 48 Next
#15 checking in with Friday's WI result (sorry for lateness but was away for weekend) - have gained 1lb so now have 4lbs to try and lose for my Easter challenge :frown:

Am going to try and add in some exercise this week to see if that helps - I don't really want to pay gym prices so am going to see what exercise dvds I have laying around in the cupboard... :heart:
#82 this week's weigh in 130.2 lb.. 5 lb more for easter challenge!!
Oh woe - number 38 here - checking in with a half pound gain this week, boo hoo....

Next Monday is another day, of course, so will just have to see what the week ahead brings, scales-wise. All fingers are crossed......

Good luck everyone!

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
#67 checking in a day early because I'll be away tomorrow(and forgot to check in last week)
I weighed in at 67 kg this morning so I'm just about on track - by the skin of my teeth. Hopefully I'll be able to shift the 2 remaining kg before Easter but it's going to be a tough call.
Good luck to all challengers.
Quick reminder everyone... three weeks to go!

#1 @PennyForthem
#2 @Fourtherecord goal loss 7lbs
#3 @skinnyjeans
#4 @isis goal loss 11lbs
#5 @Brand-ie goal loss 10lbs
#6 @Azureblue
#7 @maryannemcconnell
#8 @lizzieh
#10 @sassy1
#11 @carorees 2kg (4.4lb) to goal
#12 @carolinet1982
#13 @BethP goal 8st 10lbs
#14 @Babyfish goal loss 14lbs
#15 @WestLondonChick goal loss 7lbs
#16 @cblasz goal loss 10lbs goal 165lbs
#17 @LSD goal loss 14lbs
#18 @auriga goal weight 55kg
#19 @thefrog goal loss 2kg target weight 57kg
#20 @sue.q
#21 @candicemarie 10lbs loss at 1lb a week
#22 @wildmissus goal: 11st exactly
#23 @mfh goal: 168lbs
#24 @Juliana.rivers goal 69kg
#25 @loversghost goal loss of 10lbs
#26 @danielle21711 target 145lbs
#27 @Tuesday goal loss of 10lbs
#28 @stowgateresident goal weight 147lbs
#29 @Loulou51 maintaining 119lbs or dropping a lb or two
#30 @carieoates TBA
#31 @nursebean goal weight Easter 10. 13
#32 @caroline75 goal loss 14lbs
#33 @mkmacphee goal weight 144lbs
#34 @matillian goal weight 62kg
#35 @maggiee goal '89.999kg!'
#36 @mich37 goal loss 9lbs
#37 @silverdarling wiggle room TBA
#38 @hazelnut20 16lbs goal weight 13.1
#39 @chickvic goal weight loss 8.6lbs
#40 @daydreamer goal weight 95kg
#41 @sweetenough goal loss 10lbs
#42 @pist1958 goal weight 68kg
#43 @bettyboo099 goal loss 10lbs
#44 @SianS Valentine goal
#45 @justdee
#46 @fraggle goal loss 10lbs
#47 @flamanette goal loss 15lbs
#48 @lastchance goal loss 20lbs
#49 @gorba goal 57kg
#50 @juliewil10 goal loss 5kg
#51 @sarah293 goal loss 10lbs
#52 @susbut65 goal loss 5lbs (you can do it!)
#53 @judithn goal weight 154lbs
#54 @minumonline goal weight 61.5kg
#55 @patchworkperson goal loss 10lbs
#56 @catamo TBA
#57 @tei88 goal loss 5lbs
#58 @prunella goal loss an optimistic 13lbs
#59 @Jacinta5 goal loss 5kg
#60 @wildberry goal loss 12lbs - another optimist!
#61 @kraze2013 goal - stick to 5 2
#62 @barney77 goal loss 7lbs
#63 @Riel goal loss 10lbs
#64 @lizbean goal loss 5lbs
#65 @bracken goal loss 10lbs
#66 @niamo goal loss 3.6kg
#67 @corinthium goal loss 10lbs
#68 @beckyeva goal loss 4kg
#69 @bannans goal loss 10lbs
#70 @katharina
#71 @madmittens goal weight 136lbs
#72 @slimnana goal loss 7lbs
#73 @evaluna goal loss 4kg
#74 @jabees goal loss 14lbs
#75 @Susie soo TBA
#76 @robmorris goal loss 20lbs -wow!
#77 @little boo goal loss 4kg
#78 @icefast goal for Easter to be under 90kg
#79 @carley goal loss 6kg
#80 @luvleeju
#81 @crafty goal TBA
#82 @fabinfour goal Easter weight 125lbs
#83 @rebel.baker goal loss 6kg
#84 @the fishbaum target TBA
#85 @thelovelysqueaky goal to get below 12 stone
#86 @spanner Easter goal below 60kg
#87 @SuefromSydney goal under 70kg
#88 @ayamagali goal 128lbs[/quote]
Thanks for the reminder Penny.....closer than I thought! I weighed in at 55.5k today...doing well on ADF at the moment. I just might make it to 55k by Easter :bunny: although there's a bit of feasting coming up for me soon...Just keeping my fingers crossed for now. Good luck everyone. :clover:
Shucks i am not gonna make this challenge! ....Is it really only 3 weeks til easter.. :confused:
I am a big loser but not in a good way :confused: :bugeyes: :doh: :starving:
CandiceMarie wrote: Shucks i am not gonna make this challenge! ....Is it really only 3 weeks til easter.. :confused:
I am a big loser but not in a good way :confused: :bugeyes: :doh: :starving:

@CandiceMarie don't put yourself down, take a leaf from my buddy @rawkaren and think that something nice is just around the corner waiting to happen! Maybe, just maybe it might! :victory:
Hi all, not sure I should still be in this challenge as I went AWOL for some time and regained. I'm just happy to be fasting again :)
Dee
Funnily enough @Auriga and @rawkaren..was jsut reading this on the subject of happiness ( sorry its a bit long)
MAKE ROOM FOR HAPPINESS...
Consider that a day is soft clay, and make something of it. Create today.
Picture today as a red wagon filled with gifts for you. What are the presents you see in this red wagon that you pull to you? If there is something in this wagon that you would not choose, it is made of clay and you can remold it. You can take it into your hands and gently remold it or put it aside. In any case, you can transform it, or, at least, you do not have to make a big deal of it.

There is much that is visited upon you, and some of it you embrace, and some you do not embrace or welcome at all. Nevertheless, whatever occurs, occurs in a moment of non-existent time. It passes before your eyes, and it is over. You do not have to keep it lively and picture it before you. You do not have to keep its image before you. Keep love before you.

Keep present in your life that which nourishes you. Your thoughts hold something to you whether you like the thought or not. Beloveds, it is not necessary to keep chewing or framing or being aggrieved about what you don’t like. If you don’t like it, keep walking.

Life, as you know it, is not all roses. If there are thorns, you don’t have to keep on pricking your fingers and getting your heart hurt over and over again. You are not obliged to keep the hurt.

Life is a process of learning to let go. You are not meant to be a hoarder of thoughts or anything. In terms of your mind, keep what you like and drop what you don’t. You are not obliged to hold pain or suffering to you. To be true to yourself, let go of the dross.

When you have good news, keep it to your heart. When you have what is called bad news, be done with it. Pay your bills. Mark them paid, and be done. This is not ignoring what you might call real life. It is just getting on with it.

When you find a chair uncomfortable, get up. You don’t have to stay sitting in an uncomfortable chair. Nor do you need to keep reconstituting thoughts that aggrieve you. You are not powerless. You are powerful. Your thoughts are powerful.

If you ride on a train that does not take you where you want to go, get off the train and take one that takes you where you would like to go. You do not have to stay on the same old train. You are not obligated. In fact, you owe it to yourself to get off. Switch trains. Travel where you want to go.

Indeed, your thoughts travel. Yet your thoughts do not have to dictate your life. You empower your thoughts. You give life to them. If thoughts cause you unhappiness, think something else. You are not obliged to mull the same thoughts over and over again.

Dream different thoughts. All of life is a dream. Dream the dreams you like then. You are in the driver’s seat.

If you went left when you meant to go right, go right now.

You received something you didn’t want, and yet it reached you. It does not have to become the subject of your life.

If you take out a book from the library, and you don’t like the book, you don’t have to read it, or read it over and over. You do not have to be loyal to that which does not nourish you.

Be your own free agent. Bless yourself. Bless everything. Then transcend what does not add to your happiness, let it go, or think about it in a different way. Do not keep unhappiness to you. Make room for happiness. Do not linger over unhappiness. Let sadness, sense of loss, regret and so forth move on so you can move on.

Add Comment || Printer friendly version

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/make-room-for-happiness.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.
Yup @justdee when you get down to the nitty-gritty," fasting again" is the main thing it all boils down to ! X
Thank you @candicemarie
Thank you so much @CandiceMarie - what inspirational words. Talk about resonating!

Am going to keep reading it over as it is so very wise......learning not to dwell on things & let them go is surely very freeing!

Thanks for taking the trouble to share this.

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:

@Pennyforthem can you adjust post 1 to read 69.999 which was actually my intended goal for easter. which by the way i wont make as sitting on 70.6 with a vengeance

Libra says 70.6 too

oh well theres is always Christmas 2014 ... anyone setting up that club immediately after easter..i will need 8 months to get there i think

Friday 28th Mar 2014 70.60kg 11st 1.65lbs
(155.65lbs) -- -- 24.14 -- No notes
Thursday 27th Mar 2014 70.90kg 11st 2.31lbs
(156.31lbs) -- -- 24.25 -- No notes
Wednesday 26th Mar 2014 70.60kg 11st 1.65lbs
(155.65lbs) -- -- 24.14 -- No notes
Tuesday 25th Mar 2014 70.90kg 11st 2.31lbs
Monday 24th Mar 2014 70.80kg 11st 2.09lbs
(156.09lbs) -- -- 24.21 -- No notes
Sunday 23rd Mar 2014 70.90kg 11st 2.31lbs
Saturday 22nd Mar 2014 70.20kg 11st 0.76lbs
(154.76lbs) -- -- 24.01 -- No notes
Friday 21st Mar 2014 71.30kg 11st 3.19lbs
(157.19lbs) -- -- 24.38 -- No notes
1 lb down, happy with that ... but will need a miracle to get to Goal!
Previous 1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 48 Next
708 posts Page 34 of 48